Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel Washington, DCWashington, DC1.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Four Seasons has a 24-hour business center, plus a full range of presentation supplies is available through the concierge or the on-site audiovisual company.
- View all PhotosThe Jefferson, Washington, DCWashington, DC1.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Jefferson offers guests a 24-hour business center and a handful of meeting rooms. Cabinet rooms can accommodate up to six people, and the Gallatin Room can seat 44 people. Catering is available from the Plume restaurant.
- View all PhotosTrump International Hotel Washington, D.C.Washington, DC0.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
In the heart of Washington D.C.'s action, the hotel is a great location for your most important meetings. You can choose from 38,000 square feet of meeting space including the Presidential Ballroom which is the largest in the city among luxury hotels. Smaller, private meeting spaces are also available.
- View all PhotosThe Willard InterContinentalWashington, DC0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Willard InterContinental is one of Washington's premier business hotels, offering more than 22,000 square feet of meeting space, including an elegant ballroom and 18 other modern event spaces. The Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 450 guests. The hotel's business center is located in the F Street lobby and features computers and fax services, as well as shipping, packaging, printing and equipment rentals.
- View all PhotosThe Hay-AdamsWashington, DC0.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The 24-hour business center has multiple computers and a printer, which are available to guests at no additional charge. The hotel also offers a number of meeting rooms, the largest being the 3,262-square-foot Top of the Hay, which can accommodate 340 guests for an event.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C.Washington, DC1.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel has more than 7,000 square feet of space in which to host business meetings and related events. The 1,735-square-foot Fahrenheit Ballroom can accommodate up to 140 guests for events, and smaller rooms are available for smaller gatherings. The hotel has a business center with one PC and a printer, both of which can be used by guests for free.
- View all PhotosPark Hyatt Washington D.C.Washington, DC1.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
This hotel offers a 24-hour business center and more than 12,000 square feet of event space. The Gallery Ballroom can accommodate 500 guests for reception, and other venues can host smaller events. The complimentary sedan service transports guests around the city.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DCWashington, DC1.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThis Ritz-Carlton has a 24-hour business center and can host meetings both large and small throughout its 16,000 square feet of meeting space. Its Ritz-Carlton Ballroom spans more than 10,000 square feet, and breakout rooms can host smaller events.
- View all PhotosSofitel Washington DC Lafayette SquareWashington, DC0.8 miles to city center$26 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$26 Nightly Resort Fee
Located close to the White House and its office buildings, the Sofitel Washington DC features modern conference facilities, including an elegant ballroom and multipurpose meeting rooms. The hotel offers expert event planners and full-service catering from Opaline, and can accommodate events for up to 180 guests.
- View all PhotosMandarin Oriental, Washington DCWashington, DC0.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel offers a variety of venues where business professionals can host meetings. Grand ballrooms can be converted into smaller spaces and are stocked with audiovisual equipment. International meetings are a specialty here, as the staff speaks 25 different languages. The hotel also offers projections outside the ballroom entrance as well as other branding opportunities and an LCD panel for logos and agendas.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis Washington, D.C.Washington, DC0.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Just two blocks north of the White House in the heart of D.C., the St. Regis is set in an ideal location for any event or meeting. There are eight meeting and event rooms on-site, both large and small. The hotel also provides customized catering and event planning services.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Tysons CornerMcLean, VA10.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe 14,000-square-foot ballroom at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner is the largest conference space in northern Virginia and can accommodate up to 1,350 guests. The space features crystal chandeliers, silk wall coverings and a Steinway grand piano. Two boardrooms and a 24-hour business center are also available. All venues are equipped with audiovisual technology.
- View all PhotosW Washington D.C.Washington, DC0.5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe W has 10,000 square feet of space available for business meetings and events. On-site specialists can help with event details, including mood music, signature scents and break-time activities.
- View all PhotosFairmont Washington, D.C., GeorgetownWashington, DC1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers more than 29,000 square feet of meeting space with 18 recently updated function rooms that can accommodate groups of 10 to 700 guests. While all meeting rooms are equipped with audiovisual technology, the Executive Forum amphitheater features 87 mahogany work stations that offer ergonomic Herman Miller Aeron chairs and individual data ports. The full-service business center is staffed during the day.
- View all PhotosKimpton George HotelWashington, DC1.3 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
With its location near the Capitol, the Senate and House offices and Union Station, it's no surprise that the property attracts a business clientele during the week. While the hotel does not have a ballroom, its meeting venues include four contemporary meeting and banquet rooms with audiovisual capabilities and flat-screen TVs. The Inspiration Room features floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking E Street.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DCWashington, DC1.6 miles to city center$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee
With more than 10,000 square feet of meeting space, the Kimpton Hotel Palomar offers nine meeting rooms including two hospitality suites. The rooms are flexible and can be customized into smaller rooms. The hotel features a 24-hour business center on-site and has an extensive inventory of audiovisual equipment available for meetings.
- View all PhotosSt. Gregory HotelWashington, DC1.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers more than 3,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including an executive boardroom and an elegant ballroom that can accommodate up to 200 people for a cocktail reception. Seasonally, the outdoor patio can also be reserved for cocktail receptions. All meeting groups receive complimentary writing pads, pens and water service, while audiovisual equipment is available for an additional fee.
- View all PhotosThe Mayflower Hotel, Autograph CollectionWashington, DC1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Mayflower Hotel has a total of 42,582 square feet of meeting space available. The largest event space in the hotel can accommodate up to 1,100 people. The hotel's on-site event staff is available to help with details from custom menus to audiovisual services.
- View all PhotosMGM National HarborOxon Hill, MD6.6 miles to city center$23.58 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$23.58 Nightly Resort Fee
Meeting facilities are plentiful at this resort. In addition to offering a business center and a theater with seven VIP suites, the hotel has two ballrooms, two boardrooms and three conference rooms, which are all named after other MGM Resorts properties. The largest space available, the 16,137-square-foot MGM Grand Ballroom, can accommodate up to 1,656 attendees for theater-style events.
- View all PhotosRoyal Sonesta Washington DC Dupont CircleWashington, DC1.5 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
The Dupont Circle Hotel has 9,000 square feet of meeting and event space available. The largest room, the Dupont Ballroom, can seat 350 attendees theater-style or accommodate 250 guests in a banquet-style setting.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DCWashington, DC0.7 miles to city center$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$28.74 Nightly Resort FeeThe Hotel Monaco has 5,500 square feet of space to host eco-friendly business meetings and events. The Tokyo Boardroom can seat 12 people banquet-style and the largest room, the Paris Ballroom, can accommodate up to 300 people.
- View all PhotosGaylord National Resort & Convention CenterOxon Hill, MD7.4 miles to city center$22 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$22 Nightly Resort Fee
The 470,000 square feet of meeting space at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center includes 89 meeting rooms, two boardrooms, an 180,000-square-foot exhibit hall, and four ballrooms ranging from 8,000 to 50,000 square feet. In-house professionals provide audiovisual and telecommunications equipment and support. A FedEx Office Print and Ship Center on the ballroom level is staffed from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, with 24-hour self-service for printing, copying, faxing and Internet access.
- View all PhotosOmni Shoreham HotelWashington, DC2.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Omni Shoreham is a full-service convention hotel with more than 100,000 square feet of meeting space available. The hotel offers seven historic ballrooms and 24 meeting rooms for business events. The property has an on-site theater that can seat 2,300 guests, and the largest banquet space can accommodate up to 1,500 guests.
- View all PhotosThe Madison Washington DC, a Hilton HotelWashington, DC1.1 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Madison Washington DC, a Hilton Hotel is home to 12,000 square feet of meeting space. On-site conference professionals are available to manage details from catering to attendee transportation. For large events, the dual-level Dolly Madison Ballroom can be customized for up to 500 attendees. The Montpelier Room offers a column-free space for up to 200, and the Executive Board Room provides a smaller space with plush leather chairs and a conference table for important meetings.
- View all PhotosThe Westin GeorgetownWashington, DC1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Georgetown has 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space available. The hotel has indoor meeting rooms and a ballroom, along with pre-function areas and an outdoor courtyard. Tangent is also available, which offers flexible work spaces that can be booked at the last minute (and by the hour) for up to four people.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.