- View all PhotosManalapan, FL5-star HOTEL CLASSTripAdvisor (1304)Free WiFiRead MoreEau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is home to more than 30,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. Venue options include a 9,680-square-foot ballroom, two smaller ballrooms, two boardrooms, a courtyard, a lawn and the pool terrace. The largest ballroom can accommodate up to 1,000 attendees for business functions.Manalapan, FLTripAdvisor (1304)5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPalm Beach, FL5-star HOTEL CLASSTripAdvisor (2339)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach has a 24-hour business center, offers multilingual concierge services and provides complimentary morning coffee in the hotel's Living Room. The property's 22,000 square feet of adaptable meeting space ranges from the residential-style lounge and patio to the larger Flagler and Royal Poinciana ballrooms. Both ballrooms can accommodate up to 396 guests for receptions and theater-style events.Palm Beach, FLTripAdvisor (2339)5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Breakers Palm Beach offers 70,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, from meeting rooms equipped with audiovisual technology to the grandeur of the golden era in the historic Circle Ballroom. Outdoor venues range from ocean and poolside locations to lush gardens and courtyards. Gulfstream and South Mezzanine rooms are perfectly sized for boardroom meetings, breakout sessions or private dining.Palm Beach, FLTripAdvisor (2621)5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel offers more than 24,000 square feet for meetings and events, including multiple ballrooms and outdoor areas. The hotel can cater to groups of all sizes, and there is an events manager to make sure everything runs smoothly.West Palm Beach, FLTripAdvisor (1256)4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosPalm Beach Gardens, FL4-star HOTEL CLASSTripAdvisor (1649)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe PGA National Resort & Spa has 15 indoor meeting rooms, a pavilion, a lawn, two terraces and a veranda that can be utilized for meetings and events. The largest venue is the PGA Ballroom, which can accommodate events with up to 1,190 attendees. Smaller indoor options include an office and a 12-person boardroom. Audiovisual equipment rentals and shipping services can also be provided for a fee.Palm Beach Gardens, FLTripAdvisor (1649)4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosJupiter, FL4-star HOTEL CLASSTripAdvisor (1462)Free WiFiRead MoreA popular hotel for business travelers, the Wyndham Grand Jupiter offers 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a 5,000-square-foot ballroom, an executive boardroom and several outdoor venues that overlook the Intracoastal Waterway. Preserve Ballroom, the largest space offered, can accommodate up to 540 guests for theater-style events or up to 530 people for receptions. The property also features a 24-hour business center, which provides guests with basic computing, scanning, faxing and printing capabilities.Jupiter, FLTripAdvisor (1462)4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.