- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel VancouverVancouver, BC1.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver's complimentary Kids in the City club is available during the summer months for newborns to children up to 14 years old. Offered kids club activities include arts and crafts projects, scavenger hunts, yoga sessions and cooking experiences. A game room with board games, books, movies and video games is also available. Additional childrens amenities like baby-proofing room kits, child-size bathrobes, puzzles and strollers are offered year-round.
- View all PhotosFairmont Pacific RimVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Fairmont Pacific Rim offers a variety of family-friendly amenities, including welcome kits for babies and toddlers and kid-size bathrobes. Additionally, children ages 5 and younger eat for free, while kids ages 6 to 11 receive discounted rates for on-site meals. Babysitting services can also be arranged for an extra fee.
- View all PhotosShangri-La Hotel, VancouverVancouver, BC1.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver does not have a kids club. However, children ages 5 and younger receive complimentary buffet meals when dining with an adult, while kids ages 6 to 11 receive discounted meal rates. Babysitting services can also be arranged for an additional fee.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Resort and Residences WhistlerWhistler, BC0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
A variety of family-friendly amenities are offered at the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler. In guest rooms, families will find childproofing kits, cribs, high chairs, kids toiletries, toys, coloring books and DVDs. Additional amenities like child-sized bathrobes and stuffed animals can also be provided upon request. All guests 18 and younger stay for free when sharing a room with a parent, and children 5 and younger eat for free at the resort's restaurant. Other on-site kids amenities include complimentary lemonade or hot chocolate in the resort's lobby and s'mores at the fire pit.
- View all PhotosFairmont Chateau WhistlerWhistler, BC0.4 miles to city center$15 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$15 Nightly Resort Fee
At the Fairmont Chateau Whistler, a variety of family-friendly amenities are available. Child-sized bathrobes, baby bath products and stuffed animals are provided in all rooms with kids. Children 5 and younger eat for free on-site, and discounted meals are available for kids ages 6 to 12. Additionally, family-friendly activities like golf, board games and tennis are available.
- View all PhotosPan Pacific VancouverVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassSitting pretty along the city's waterfront, the Pan Pacific Vancouver rests on the Canada Place cruise ship terminal. The hotel's location proves convenient for cruise passengers, while the picturesque views and luxurious amenities appeal to just about anyone. Recent guests compliment the well-appointed rooms, which feature views of downtown, the Coastal Mountains and the Vancouver Harbour, as well as 42-inch LCD TVs, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service. If you've just stepped off your cruise ship and are in need of a little pampering, the Spa Utopia offers a variety of soothing treatments. Continue the relaxation on the eighth-floor terrace, which features a sun deck and outdoor swimming pool. If you're craving a memorable meal, make a reservation at Five Sails Restaurant, which earns a nod of approval from travelers for its ambiance and delectable menu. You can also nosh on fare at Oceans 999, which serves Pacific Northwest cuisine or savor a cocktail and casual plates with a side of ocean views at Coal Harobur Bar.
- View all PhotosFairmont WaterfrontVancouver, BC1.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThough a kids club is not offered at the Fairmont Waterfront, guests can request in-room kids amenities like child-size bathrobes, childrens toiletries and step stools. One- and two- bedroom Family Suites are also available. When dining on-site, children 5 and younger eat for free, while kids ages 6 to 11 receive discounted rates for meals. Family booking packages with inclusions like kids snacks and in-room movies are offered as well.
- View all PhotosFairmont EmpressVictoria, BC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Fairmont Empress has several activities and amenities for its young guests. Kids ages 5 and younger eat for free from the childrens menu and children ages 6 to 12 eat for half-price from the regular menu. The hotel offers a scavenger hunt around the property, complimentary bicycles and a childrens wading pool. Other activities include a Prince and Princess afternoon tea and in-room movies with refreshments (additional fees apply for some activities). Child-sized bathrobes are available upon request.
- View all PhotosDelta Victoria Ocean Pointe ResortVictoria, BC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The family-friendly resort offers a variety of kid-focused amenities, including a scavenger hunt, evening story time and treats at check-in. There’s also childrens dining options, plus an indoor pool.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Bayshore, VancouverVancouver, BC1.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThough there are no kids amenities at the Westin Bayshore, children will enjoy swimming in the property's pools.
- View all PhotosFairmont Hotel VancouverVancouver, BC1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Fairmont Hotel Vancouver offers a variety of kid-friendly amenities. When dining on-site, children 5 and younger eat for free, while kids ages 6 to 12 receive discounted meal rates. A seasonal kids tea service with bubble gum tea, finger sandwiches, chocolate chip cookies and fruit tarts is also available Wednesday through Sunday in the hotel's restaurant. Child-size bathrobes can be provided in guest rooms as well.
- View all PhotosVictoria Marriott Inner HarbourVictoria, BC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel offers no childrens amenities, but kids will enjoy swimming in the hotel's heated indoor pool.
- View all PhotosVancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown HotelVancouver, BC1.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated less than a mile west of the Canada Place cruise ship terminal, the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel makes a convenient home base for cruisers and non-cruisers alike. Thanks to this Marriott outpost's proximity to Gastown (less than a mile south of the hotel), you won't have to go far for delicious meals. If you prefer to stick close to the hotel, visitors say the menu at the Showcase Restaurant and Bar is delicious, albeit pricey. Meanwhile, accommodations boast Marriott's signature Revive Collection bedding, floor-to-ceiling windows and spacious bathrooms. Recent guests recommend requesting a room with views of the harbor and North Shore Mountains, saying that the spectacular views justify the price tag. However, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can cash in your points for a free night or save them for a future stay. And while you won't find a spa here, you can relax at a 52-foot-long indoor pool or work up a sweat at the fitness center.
- View all PhotosFairmont Vancouver AirportRichmond, BC5.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSeveral children's amenities are offered at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport. Kids ages 5 and younger eat for free from the on-site restaurant's childrens menu, while children ages 6 to 11 enjoy half-priced meals or an item from the children's menu. In rooms, child-size bathrobes and cribs are available. And in the hotel's health club, families will find a childrens wading pool.
- View all PhotosInn at Laurel PointVictoria, BC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The family-friendly Inn at Laurel Point offers an indoor pool. Plus, the hotel has board games available.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa, VictoriaVictoria, BC$18.75 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$18.75 Nightly Resort Fee
For recreation activities, children can participate in junior golf programs, bike-themed summer camps and group tennis coaching. The resort offers few hotel-based amenities for kids, though cribs are available upon request. Select spa services are also available for children.
- View all PhotosHotel Grand PacificVictoria, BC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The property offers suites that allow families to spread out. The hotel's fitness center also offers a kids wading pool.
- View all PhotosRiver Rock Casino ResortRichmond, BC4.8 miles to city center$8.7 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$8.7 Nightly Resort Fee
A kids club is not available at River Rock Casino Resort. However, cribs can be provided in guest rooms and a 70-foot waterslide is offered at the resort's pool.
- View all PhotosHilton Whistler Resort & SpaWhistler, BC0.2 miles to city center$18.75 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$18.75 Nightly Resort Fee
The property offers basketball courts and bike rentals. A children's menu is also provided in the on-site restaurant.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Grand, VancouverVancouver, BC1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassCribs and playpens are available at no extra cost.
- View all PhotosThe Beach Club ResortParksville, BC$12.71 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$12.71 Nightly Resort Fee
The family-friendly property offers a beach and indoor pool.
- View all PhotosPinnacle Hotel Vancouver HarbourfrontVancouver, BC1.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
There are no kids amenities available at this hotel, but there are family-friendly activities nearby.
- View all PhotosHilton Vancouver MetrotownBurnaby, BC6.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe on-site restaurant offers a children's menu. Cribs, high chairs and playpens are also available.
- View all PhotosRosewood Hotel GeorgiaVancouver, BC1.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel’s Rose Buds for Children program offers a variety of family-focused in-room amenities, including Erbaviva bath amenities, child-size robes and slippers, baby monitors and bottle warmers. Childrens room service menus are also available. Babysitting services can be arranged for an additional fee.
- View all PhotosMagnolia Hotel & SpaVictoria, BC4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
There are no special amenities for children, but the hotel is within walking distance of several attractions, shops and restaurants that may appeal to families.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.