- View all PhotosSan Diego, CA16 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2014)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Explorer’s Club at The Grand Del Mar keeps children and teenagers occupied with video games, movies, and arts and crafts (at $15 per hour per child). Four-hour and eight-hour programs for children ages 5 to 12 include themed activities and outdoor games.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe resort offers activity programs for both young children and teens. Camp Pelican, for children ages 4 to 12, features a clubhouse with two big-screen televisions, video games, board games, arts and crafts supplies, digital microscopes and computer stations. Outdoor activities include playtime in the children's pool with its bubble jet fountain and sand play areas. Full- and half-day programs include lunch and snacks.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe property offers the Ritz Kids winter and summer programs featuring adventure activities, recreational games and art projects for children ages 5 to 12. There’s also the Indoor Camp Out package which includes an in-room tent, bedding, camp light, a teddy bear and a s’mores kit.Free WiFi
- Read MoreMontage caters to tiny guests with Paintbox Petite — a childcare facility with outdoor activities, crafts and more for ages 2 to 5. Guests ages 5 through 12 are welcomed at Paintbox, which offers half- and full-day sessions, as well as children's night out events.
- Read MoreThe Aviara Kids Academy by Camp Hyatt offers a variety of half- and full-day camps for children ages 4 to 12. Fees vary depending on the time and offering of the session. Activities include arts and crafts, storytelling and games. Babysitting services can be arranged through the concierge.
- View all PhotosSanta Barbara, CA3.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2320)Free WiFiRead MoreThe resort’s complimentary Kids For All Seasons program offers a variety of supervised daily activities such as swimming, painting, cookie making and herb gardening. There are also family-friendly on-site activities including movies, games, putting greens, swimming and croquet, along with off-site adventures such as sailing, mountain biking and kayak tours.
- View all PhotosRancho Palos Verdes, CA23.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4395)Free WiFiRead MoreTerranea Resort has plenty of options for kids and families. For younger children, the Tide Pool Kids Club offers a variety of games and activities – fees for the club depend on the number of hours the child spends there. For teens, a free teens hour with activities is available. There is also a children's center with games and computers.Free WiFi
- Read MoreCamp Oak is the resort's themed program for children aged 4 to 12. Activities include outdoor adventures, arts and crafts, swimming and more. The property also features many family-friendly activities such as hiking, biking, basketball, volleyball and fishing. During the summer, the hotel offers dive-in movies where guests can enjoy movies and popcorn from the pool.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosRancho Mirage, CA6.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1716)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Ritz Kids program is a kids club that provides supervised physical and creative activities for children between the ages of 5 and 12. It is offered on Firdays and Saturdays and includes immersive and adventurous programs focused on local traditions and adventure.
- Read MoreThe Ritz Kids Day Program offers half- and full-day programs daily for children ages 5 to 12. Activities might include swimming at the pool, exploring the beach, doing arts and crafts and making s’mores. The Kids Night Out program provides supervised activities from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Read MoreMonarch Beach Kids offers games and guided activities for children aged 5-12. In addition, there are multiple pools and outdoor activities to choose from. Babysitting services can be arranged for a fee.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Langham Huntington offers a special Langham Kids Program for children ages 12 and younger, which includes welcome amenities and special family-friendly activities. A one-time additional fee of $30 per child is added to the room rate.
- Read MoreThe hotel offers complimentary childcare services – including holiday themed activities, Friday movie screenings and tennis camps – as part of its daily resort fee. And inside the property's kids club, children can participate in arts and crafts projects and games or play with toys.
- View all PhotosMarina Del Rey, CA11.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (809)Read MoreRitz Kids encourages guests between the ages of 5 and 12 to explore the property's area and learn about the environment. Upon arrival, kids are given a scavenger hunt that lets them search and discover clues about the hotel.
- Read MoreThe Fairmont Miramar welcomes families with several complimentary amenities for children of all ages, including in-room movies, games and beach toys. Babysitting can also be arranged through the hotel concierge.
- Read MoreThe Omni San Francisco primarily sees business travelers, but the hotel does offer the Omni Kids Crew program. Kids recieve a backpack filled with an activity book, crayons and games to stay occupied. Also, kids receive milk and cookies delivered to their guest room on the first night.4.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThis resort offers supervised programs for children, a kids pool area and plenty of other family-friendly activities on-site. The Busy Bees is an hourly program for children ages 2 to 5 which provides fun and educational activities daily from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Ranch Hands Kids Camp for kids ages 6 to 12 offers a variety of outdoor activities at half- and full-day rates.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCoronado, CA4.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (6356)Free WiFiRead MoreThe DelVentures for Kids program for children ages 5 to 12 offers many different activities and excursions, including tie dye sessions and campfires on the beach. These 1-hour daytime sessions or 3-hour evening sessions range from $20 to $65 per session depending on the amount of time and the activity.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHuntington Beach, CATripAdvisor (4216)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach offers a variety of activities for children including the Slyders water playground with three waterslides and wading pools adjacent to the main pool. The hotel also offers Camp Hyatt, a program for kids 3 to 12, featuring arts and crafts and outdoor activities for half-day, full-day and evening sessions.
- View all PhotosSan Diego, CA2.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (8924)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Manchester Grand Hyatt offers a variety of family-friendly activities, including s'mores roasting at the fire pits and seasonal poolside movies. The property also has basketball, shuffleboard, volleyball, tennis and horseshoe courts. Plus, during the summer, the hotel hosts Camp Hyatt for guests ages 4 to 12.
- View all PhotosIndian Wells, CA13.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2915)Free WiFiRead MoreCamp Hyatt offers activities for children ages 3 to 12 that help educate them about the history, culture and geography of the surrounding desert area. Kids also get the chance to play games like bocce ball, try out putt-putt golf and ride bikes, as well as engage in activities like scavenger hunts. For children younger than 3, the resort can have formula, diapers and food delivered to the room upon arrival.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreTenaya Lodge offers a variety of family services, including the Sierra Adventure Club with daytime outdoor activities for children ages 5 to 12. Evening activities are available as well, and outside the kids club, children can enjoy amenities like a rock climbing wall, an arcade, an archery range and a kids pool with water features. Free dive-in movies are offered seasonally as well.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreChildren ages 5 to 12 can participate in the resort’s kids club on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. where they will create art projects, visit tide pools and enjoy a healthy lunch. Badminton, croquet and bocce ball sets are available to rent. The resort also offers complimentary DVD and board game rentals with hot chocolate and popcorn.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Resort at Squaw Creek is a family-friendly property, offering many amenities for children, including babysitting services and children's menus at restaurants. There is also an arcade on-site. The Resort has The Mountain Buddies Kids Kamp, which is offered year-round and provides daily supervised recreational activities for children 4 to 12 years old.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Diego, CA8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (890)Free WiFiRead MoreThis family-friendly resort offers a variety of seasonal programs for children, including the seasonal Island Adventure Club for kids ages 4 to 12 with art projects and beach activities. The hotel also offers complimentary poolside activities.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.