- View all PhotosLe Bonne EntenteQuÃ©bec City, QC5.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The hotel's complimentary Fun Club offers supervised play on Saturday evenings for adults who make reservations at the MC Lounge or NAPA Grill. There are also unsupervised options available, including video games, board games, napping areas and a home theater system.
- View all PhotosFairmont Le Château FrontenacQuÃ©bec City, QC1 mile to city center$15 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$15 Nightly Resort FeeFamilies can take advantage of the Fairmont's discounted and/or free kids meals, options for adjoining rooms and the hotel’s bilingual childcare services.
- View all PhotosFairmont Chateau Lake LouiseLake Louise, AB$11.25 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$11.25 Nightly Resort Fee
The resort offers a kids camp for children ages 5 and older with a variety of activities, including games, arts and crafts, cookie baking, evening campfires and more. For children ages 8 and older, the hotel offers a mountain adventure program in both the summer and winter that includes hiking, canoeing, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
- View all PhotosHôtel Le Crystal MontréalMontreal, QC0.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Situated in downtown Montreal (just three blocks south of Canada Place), Hôtel Le Crystal earns consistent praise from previous guests for its convenient location and friendly staff. The hotel features 131 spacious suites, each of which is appointed with a bedroom and separate living area, and comes furnished with rain showers or deep soaking tubs, LCD TVs, kitchenettes and free Wi-Fi access. But according to many guests, the best part about Hôtel Le Crystal's rooms is the view; travelers recommend reserving accommodations on a higher floor for better vistas and less noise. Although the property is surrounded by a wide variety of eateries, guests recommend dining at the on-site restaurant, Siam Centre-ville, which serves Thai cuisine. Hôtel Le Crystal also offers access to a spa, a fitness center, a hot tub and an indoor saltwater pool.
- View all PhotosSheraton Suites Calgary Eau ClaireCalgary, AB0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSpacious accommodations are ideal for families, and the hotel also offers a heated indoor pool with a waterslide.
- View all PhotosQueen's LandingNiagara-on-the-Lake, ON$11.25 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$11.25 Nightly Resort Fee
Kids amenities found at this property include an indoor pool, cribs and high chairs.
- View all PhotosHilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & SuitesNiagara Falls, ON4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe family-friendly hotel is close to attractions like an IMAX theater, the Marineland amusement park and Clifton Hill.
- View all PhotosHilton QuebecQuÃ©bec City, QC0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel does not offer a kids clubs, but babysitting services are available for a fee and kids menus are offered at the on-site restaurant and on the room service menu.
- View all PhotosSheraton Cavalier Calgary HotelCalgary, AB3.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The property is popular with families because of its indoor waterslides and its proximity to family-friendly attractions, including Chuck E. Cheese's and Monster Mini Golf, both of which are less than a mile from the hotel.
- View all PhotosFairmont Pacific RimVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Fairmont Pacific Rim offers a variety of family-friendly amenities, including welcome kits for babies and toddlers and kid-size bathrobes. Additionally, children ages 5 and younger eat for free, while kids ages 6 to 11 receive discounted rates for on-site meals. Babysitting services can also be arranged for an extra fee.
- View all PhotosRitz-Carlton MontréalMontreal, QC0.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Ritz-Carlton, Montréal offers a variety of kid-friendly activities at the Ritz Kids. Kids club activities focus on one of four pillars: water, land, culture and environmental responsibility. The property also offers the Family and Friends Getaway room package.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, TorontoToronto, ON1.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel’s Ritz Kids program offers kid-focused amenities, including the Weekend Lobby Candy Station. There’s also a special kids dining menu, and the hotel has a Family Fun Package that offers activities and programs at nearby points of interest.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel TorontoToronto, ON0.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The family-friendly property offers welcome gifts to kids at check-in. The hotel also has child-size bathrobes, along with baby and childrens toiletries.
- View all PhotosShangri-La Hotel, VancouverVancouver, BC1.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver does not have a kids club. However, children ages 5 and younger receive complimentary buffet meals when dining with an adult, while kids ages 6 to 11 receive discounted meal rates. Babysitting services can also be arranged for an additional fee.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Resort and Residences WhistlerWhistler, BC0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
A variety of family-friendly amenities are offered at the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler. In guest rooms, families will find childproofing kits, cribs, high chairs, kids toiletries, toys, coloring books and DVDs. Additional amenities like child-sized bathrobes and stuffed animals can also be provided upon request. All guests 18 and younger stay for free when sharing a room with a parent, and children 5 and younger eat for free at the resort's restaurant. Other on-site kids amenities include complimentary lemonade or hot chocolate in the resort's lobby and s'mores at the fire pit.
- View all PhotosFairmont Chateau WhistlerWhistler, BC0.4 miles to city center$15 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$15 Nightly Resort Fee
At the Fairmont Chateau Whistler, a variety of family-friendly amenities are available. Child-sized bathrobes, baby bath products and stuffed animals are provided in all rooms with kids. Children 5 and younger eat for free on-site, and discounted meals are available for kids ages 6 to 12. Additionally, family-friendly activities like golf, board games and tennis are available.
- View all PhotosFairmont Banff SpringsBanff, AB$22.5 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$22.5 Nightly Resort Fee
The resort offers a variety of family-friendly activities, including bowling, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and game nights. The Kids @ The Castle program, in particular, offers both seasonal and year-round activities including paint nights, dessert decorating, scavenger hunts and outdoor excursions such as campfires, wildlife walks and rafting tours.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis TorontoToronto, ON0.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The St. Regis Toronto is family-friendly and offers baby wipes and cribs. Guests can also request cribs with plush linens, nanny services (fees apply) and bed rails.
- View all PhotosPan Pacific VancouverVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassSitting pretty along the city's waterfront, the Pan Pacific Vancouver rests on the Canada Place cruise ship terminal. The hotel's location proves convenient for cruise passengers, while the picturesque views and luxurious amenities appeal to just about anyone. Recent guests compliment the well-appointed rooms, which feature views of downtown, the Coastal Mountains and the Vancouver Harbour, as well as 42-inch LCD TVs, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service. If you've just stepped off your cruise ship and are in need of a little pampering, the Spa Utopia offers a variety of soothing treatments. Continue the relaxation on the eighth-floor terrace, which features a sun deck and outdoor swimming pool. If you're craving a memorable meal, make a reservation at Five Sails Restaurant, which earns a nod of approval from travelers for its ambiance and delectable menu. You can also nosh on fare at Oceans 999, which serves Pacific Northwest cuisine or savor a cocktail and casual plates with a side of ocean views at Coal Harobur Bar.
- View all PhotosFairmont WaterfrontVancouver, BC1.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThough a kids club is not offered at the Fairmont Waterfront, guests can request in-room kids amenities like child-size bathrobes, childrens toiletries and step stools. One- and two- bedroom Family Suites are also available. When dining on-site, children 5 and younger eat for free, while kids ages 6 to 11 receive discounted rates for meals. Family booking packages with inclusions like kids snacks and in-room movies are offered as well.
- View all PhotosFairmont EmpressVictoria, BC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Fairmont Empress has several activities and amenities for its young guests. Kids ages 5 and younger eat for free from the childrens menu and children ages 6 to 12 eat for half-price from the regular menu. The hotel offers a scavenger hunt around the property, complimentary bicycles and a childrens wading pool. Other activities include a Prince and Princess afternoon tea and in-room movies with refreshments (additional fees apply for some activities). Child-sized bathrobes are available upon request.
- View all PhotosDelta Victoria Ocean Pointe ResortVictoria, BC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The family-friendly resort offers a variety of kid-focused amenities, including a scavenger hunt, evening story time and treats at check-in. There’s also childrens dining options, plus an indoor pool.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Toronto CentreToronto, ON1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe property does not offer kids amenities, but the surrounding area has plenty of family-friendly activities.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Bayshore, VancouverVancouver, BC1.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThough there are no kids amenities at the Westin Bayshore, children will enjoy swimming in the property's pools.
- View all PhotosHilton Lac-LeamyGatineau, QC2.5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Hilton Lac-Leamy has childrens dining menus, a video rental library, a kid-friendly swimming pool and babysitting services. A variety of family-friendly attractions are available on-site or nearby, including year-round lake activities.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.