- View all PhotosHilton Columbus DowntownColumbus, OH0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Columbus Downtown offers families proximity to a slew of kid-friendly activities, including the COSI hands-on science center and the Columbus Children’s Theatre. Also nearby is Goodale Park, a large city park featuring sports courts, a playground and pond.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien Columbus, The JosephColumbus, OH1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassJust north of the Greater Columbus Convention Center and within a few miles of many Columbus attractions, this hotel is a popular choice with those traveling for business and for pleasure. Accommodations at Le Méridien Columbus, The Joseph are decked out in earth tones and all come equipped with espresso machines, desks and refreshment centers, plus beds with crisp white linens and wooden headboards, though there are fees for Wi-Fi access. On-site amenities at this hotel include a fitness center, spa services and a restaurant, but not much else. However, recent guests didn't seem to mind: Travelers consistently praise the property's comfortable beds, the tasty food at the on-site eatery and the employees for being exceptionally hospitable and helpful. And because Le Méridien hotels are part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosHilton Columbus/PolarisColumbus, OH12.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Families can request adjoining rooms, cribs and high chairs. In addition, guest rooms feature premium channels, and TV video games may be available.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Columbus Downtown HotelColumbus, OH0.3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassThe Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel includes a limited number of adjoining rooms and offers cribs and high chairs upon request. The Center of Science and Industry (COSI) is within walking distance, less than a mile over the Scioto River.
- View all PhotosThe Blackwell Inn and Pfahl Conference CenterColumbus, OH3.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Families with children are welcome at the Blackwell Inn and will enjoy the array of activities suitable for all ages in and around the campus. In addition to several sporting fields, theaters and event spaces on campus, there are also parks with ball fields, playgrounds and open spaces for outdoor play nearby. The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is approximately 15 miles northwest of the hotel.
- View all PhotosSheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol SquareColumbus, OH0.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Situated right off Columbus's Capitol Square (across the street from the Ohio Statehouse), this Sheraton outpost receives ample praise for its convenient downtown Columbus location. When you're not out sightseeing, you can relax in your guest room; accommodations feature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds, Shine by Sheraton toiletries and flat-screen TVs. (While recent visitors appreciate the comfy amenities, they're less complimentary of the hotel's valet parking attendants, which they note as exceptionally slow.) Step outside your lodgings and you'll find a fitness center, an on-site Starbucks and the Plaza Restaurant. Guests offer favorable reviews of the restaurant, citing tasty food and reasonably priced dishes, but they're also quick to recommend exploring the food scene in downtown Columbus. Need another reason to stay here? If you're a member of the Marriott Bonvoy program, you can earn points for future perks or cash in rewards for complimentary nights.
- View all PhotosHilton Columbus at EastonColumbus, OH7.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Hilton Columbus at Easton offers plenty of family-friendly activities and entertainment for guests traveling with children. On-site activities include on-demand movies, a pool table, library, and an indoor pool for rainy days. A variety of parks and playgrounds are nearby for outdoor play. The adjacent Easton Town Center has a plethora of shops, restaurants and a movie theater.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Great Southern ColumbusColumbus, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassRecent visitors enjoy this Westin's proximity to the German Village and Brewery District neighborhoods, as well as its elegant, historic building. The Westin Columbus was once The Great Southern Hotel, which opened in 1897. And even though it's now refurbished with 21st-century comforts like iHome radios and custom Heavenly Beds and toiletries, the original stained-glass windows and crystal chandeliers transport guests to yesteryear. Additionally, the hotel boasts two dining options, as well as a fitness center. The only drawbacks, according to a few previous guests, are that guest rooms are a tad cramped and the walls are rather thin. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.