- View all PhotosThe Beverly Hills HotelBeverly Hills, CA8.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel does not offer a kids club, however, amenities provided by the hotel still make young guests feel at home. Complimentary teddy bears and chocolate chip cookies add a special touch to children's stays. Babysitting services are available and can be booked through the concierge.
- View all PhotosTerranea ResortRancho Palos Verdes, CA23.1 miles to city center$40 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort Fee
Terranea Resort has plenty of options for kids and families. For younger children, the Tide Pool Kids Club offers a variety of games and activities – fees for the club depend on the number of hours the child spends there. There is also a children's center with books, games and movies.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA1 mile to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort FeeWhile the hotel primarily caters to business travelers, families that choose to stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles will enjoy the proximity to family-friendly entertainment. The hotel also participates in the Ritz Kids program where children are invited to explore the hotel and the surrounding areas through activities focused on environmental conservation.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Marina del ReyMarina Del Rey, CA11.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassRitz Kids encourages guests between the ages of 5 and 12 to explore the property's area and learn about the environment. Upon arrival, kids are given a scavenger hunt that lets them search and discover clues about the hotel.
- View all PhotosThe GarlandNorth Hollywood, CA8.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The family-friendly hotel offers Kids Rooms with bunk beds set within partitioned areas, as well as Family Suites with separate rooms and kid-focused sleeping arrangements.
- View all PhotosThe Beverly HiltonBeverly Hills, CA7.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassChildren's menus and high chairs are available at the hotel's restaurants, while families have access to cribs in the hotel's guest rooms. Babysitting services can also be arranged through the property's concierge, and kids will likely enjoy the large Aqua Star Pool.
- View all PhotosSIXTY Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassSIXTY Beverly Hills caters to children with toys, cookies and milk, cribs, high chairs and babysitting services on request.
- View all PhotosThe Peninsula Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA7.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Although the hotel does not offer a kids club, children will still enjoy being pampered along with adults at the Peninsula Beverly Hills. Children can join in Peninsula Academy activities, including a chauffeured family carriage tour and a baking class with the hotel's pastry chefs.
- View all PhotosMontage Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA7.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Various packages and special offers, which vary by season, include kids amenities.
- View all PhotosBeverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)Beverly Hills, CA7.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Beverly Wilshire offers plenty of amenities to entertain younger guests. The concierge can provide suggestions for a variety of child-friendly activities both on-site and in the area surrounding the hotel. Children's menus, available in the hotel's restaurants and as part of the in-room dining service, cater to young diners.
- View all PhotosHotel Bel-AirLos Angeles, CA10 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Hotel Bel-Air does not offer a kids club; however, children will enjoy the hotel's kid-friendly amenities, as well as the ample outdoor space to explore. The hotel's resident swans are often a source of entertainment, as are the well-maintained gardens. A concierge can also help to arrange off-site activities for families.
- View all PhotosMr. C Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA7.1 miles to city center$31.18 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$31.18 Nightly Resort Fee
The hotel's Little C, family-friendly amenities program includes a Mr. C Teddy Bear, homemade cookies for the first night, a coloring book and discounts to local attractions.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA6.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
While the Four Seasons Los Angeles, Beverly Hills does not offer kids club activities, thoughtful amenities like child-sized bathrobes, coloring books and children's menus might appeal to kids. A knowledgeable concierge is available to help direct parents to kid-friendly activities in the area.
- View all PhotosSLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA5.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe SLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills is the epitome of cool. This standout property features ultra contemporary decor that is both sleek and unconventioal thanks to the unique stylings of French interior designer Phillipe Starck (think chrome end tables with faces, picture frame glass dividers at the rooftop pool and plant pots that touch the ceiling in the lobby). The staff here is often described as attentive, friendly and helpful, especially when any questions or issues arise. Rooms are well equipped and boast flat-screen TVs, SLS signature beds and rain showers. Outside of the rooms you'll find a rooftop pool, the Ciel Spa and three Jose Andres restaurants. Plus, since this property is affiliated with the Marriott brand, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points when staying here.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVELos Angeles, CA1 mile to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort FeeThe hotel's location in downtown L.A. offers plenty of evening activities for the kids, such as several family-friendly dining options, a movie theater and shows. Kids will appreciate the hotel's outdoor pool, which is heated and open year-round. The concierge can make suggestions for area activities as well as arrange babysitting services.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA7.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThere are no special amenities for children or kids menus at the on-site restaurant, but kids will likely enjoy the outdoor pool.
- View all PhotosBeach House Hotel Hermosa BeachHermosa Beach, CA15.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Children's amenities come in the form of beach toys available to borrow. The front desk can also arrange in-room cupcakes for special family occasions.
- View all PhotosLuxe Sunset Boulevard HotelLos Angeles, CA11.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The spacious rooms at Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel make this a comfortable choice for families traveling with children. Families requiring adjoining rooms for kids are advised to call far in advance as these can fill up quickly.
- View all PhotosThe Mosaic Hotel Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA7.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel does not have a kids club, but the on-site restaurant, HUSH, has flatbread pizza, fried chicken and hamburgers that kids might enjoy.
- View all PhotosThe Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House HotelRedondo Beach, CA16.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassFamilies on their way to the nearby beaches can stop at the Portofino Hotel & Marina's front desk to pick up beach accessories, chairs and towels for purchase or rent. Complimentary beach bikes — kids and adults — are available in two-hour increments during the day, along with bike locks, baskets and helmets. For parents who want some time alone, the hotel partners with a local vendor to offer children a half- or full-day Summer Surf Camp.
- View all PhotosLuxe City Center HotelLos Angeles, CA1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Although the Luxe City Center Hotel caters to adults, the property does offer complimentary cribs and children's menus. For older kids, the LA Live complex across the street contains a movie theater and bowling alley.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & SuitesLos Angeles, CA1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLike all Westin properties, the Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites offers children a complimentary gift bag at check-in, as well as the Westin Eat Well Menu for Kids. A family-friendly tour service operates in the lobby, and the hotel can provide cribs, high chairs and rollaway beds on request.
- View all PhotosHilton Los Angeles/Universal CityUniversal City, CA7.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Kids will enjoy being located directly beside Universal Studios, and they are sure to feel excitement when they see the theme park outside their windows. Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City offers a variety of room options to fit families of all sizes, and adjoining rooms are available for additional space.
- View all PhotosLuxe Rodeo Drive HotelBeverly Hills, CA7.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Most children would prefer to stay next door to Disneyland, not to Michael Kors, but the Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel does offer kids a welcome amenity and family-friendly tour options, as well as cribs and high chairs if needed.
- View all PhotosShade HotelManhattan Beach, CA14 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Notify the front desk if you'll be traveling with a baby and hotel staff will deliver a "Pack and Play" and complimentary Honest Company organic baby products to the room prior to your arrival. For those traveling with older kids, the hotel also has a Wii for guests to rent.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.