- View all PhotosRadisson Blu Mall of AmericaBloomington, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Radisson Blu Mall of America has a mascot: Marty the Moose. He offers adventures and journeys throughout the hotel via the property's Blu App and in-room TVs. There's also the Blu Kids Club, which includes passport activity books for three age groups, designed to explore the hotel and adjacent Mall of America for prizes.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Edina GalleriaEdina, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
For shopaholics, the best part about The Westin Edina Galleria is that it's directly connected to the expansive Galleria shopping center, about 9 miles south of downtown Minneapolis. For everyone else, it's the friendliness of the hotel staff, though the hotel's design and amenities have also garnered praise. Guest rooms are spacious and adorned in soothing nature-inspired hues, and they feature flat-screen TVs and oversized bathrooms with both a walk-in shower and tub (a major perk for most visitors). Though you can choose to spend both night and day in your room thanks to 24-hour room service, previous guests affirmed that you won't want to pass on a meal at the casual on-site steak and seafood restaurant, McCormick and Schmick's. For small plates and cocktails, head to Prelude. (You can always burn off the calories in the on-site pool or at the fitness center.) And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
In addition to standard kids amenities like cribs and adjoining accommodations, families have access to bicycle rentals and an indoor swimming pool.
- View all PhotosHilton MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassChildren's menus and adjoining rooms are available at this hotel.
- View all PhotosThe Westin MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassFamily-friendly amenities found on-site include a swimming pool, adjoining accommodations, cribs and high chairs.
- View all PhotosGrand Hotel MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassClass and comfort have a permanent home at the Grand Hotel Minneapolis. Recent guests commend the hotel's historic exterior and its contrast to the modern furnishings inside. Rooms are luxurious (boasting wood and leather furnishings and 55-inch TVs and minifridges), while the fitness center is extensive and even houses an indoor six-lane lap pool. After working up a sweat, you can head to the on-site spa for a massage or a facial. And to quench your thirst, you can grab a refreshing cocktail and dinner at The SIX15 Lounge. You'll find this hotel in downtown Minneapolis, less than a mile from the Guthrie Theater. And because it falls under the Hyatt brand umbrella, members of the World of Hyatt loyalty program can use their points for perks here.
- View all PhotosLoews Minneapolis HotelMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
This family-friendly hotel offers the Loews Loves Families program, which includes welcome gifts and children's menus. Young guests have access to a special closet with toys, games and DVD players to use during their stay. Parents can also access car seats, strollers and nightlights from the same closet. A destination-specific activity guide is also available to guests.
- View all PhotosRadisson Blu Minneapolis DowntownMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown meets the standard of the average downtown hotel, and then adds some extras to make your stay even more comfortable. Free use of the large fitness center and Wi-Fi are definite pluses, as are guest room amenities like large work desks, iHome stations and Lavazza coffee. The hotel's friendly and attentive staff members also receive high praise. But according to some visitors, this hotel's real charmer is its direct access to the city's climate-controlled skywalk, which allows you to hit the town without having to worry about cold or rainy weather. If you prefer a night in, reserve a table at the Radisson's FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar. Recent guests do note that on-site parking is pricey, but thanks to its Radisson ties, Radisson Rewards members can save a bit by putting points toward their stay.
- View all PhotosThe Marquette HotelMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassChildren's menus are available.
- View all PhotosHotel Emery, Autograph CollectionMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Hotel Emery impresses the eye with rich furnishings and sleek decor. Guest rooms are fairly simple, decked out in neutral tones, but feature high-tech amenities like 42-inch high-definition TVs, wireless internet access and docking stations. Meanwhile, common areas like the lobby and Restaurant Max feature bold accents and modern fixtures. But the hotel's locale really sets it over the top: It's connected to the city's indoor, heated skyway system, so you can walk to Nicollet Mall, the U.S. Bank Stadium and many other downtown Minneapolis attractions without weathering the often frigid temperatures. One area where guests offer mixed reviews is the food: Some travelers experienced helpful and quick waiters while others said the service was slow and overpriced. As a property in the Autograph Collection, The hotel is part of the Marriott family, so Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosMarriott Minneapolis City CenterMinneapolis, MN3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassWith smiling staff members and clean rooms, the Marriott Minneapolis City Center has its bases covered. Accommodations are spacious and feature amenities like iPod docking stations and Internet access (for a fee), while business travelers will find a wealth of professional services and more than 42,000 square feet of meeting space. Recent visitors rave about the on-site Northern Shores Grill and friendly staff, but are not happy with the hotel's pricey parking fees. The hotel's location, on the other hand, is extraordinary: You'll find yourself just a few blocks from the Nicollet Mall retail area, as well as the city's trendy Warehouse district. This Marriott property's prime real estate and high-reaching stature lead to spectacular views from rooms on the higher floors.
- View all PhotosHotel Ivy, A Luxury Collection Hotel, MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassEvery traveler wants a clean, comfortable space that's large enough for relaxation. The Hotel Ivy offers just that. Recent guests commented on the ample size of the guest rooms, which are decked out in neutral tones and feature amenities like 42-inch flat-screen TVs and spacious bathrooms with deep soaking tubs. And the bed, the item of central importance to any overnight stay, receives nearly unanimous praise for its comfy feel and luxurious linens. What's more, the hotel's Anda Spa will help you feel refreshed and ready to check out the things to do around Minneapolis. Additional on-site amenities at this hotel include a fitness center, an Italian restaurant and meeting facilities. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Saint Paul HotelSt. Paul, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Saint Paul Hotel appeals to travelers in search of a landmark hideout. With its combination of history and comfort, this hotel in downtown St. Paul, Minnesota, excels at sophisticated elegance (check out the lobby's old-world furnishings, which make a great backdrop for traditional afternoon tea). And while guest rooms sport that same vintage elegance – complete with wooden two- or four-poster beds and other antique decor – you'll still find all the modern conveniences of the name-brand properties that dominate St. Paul's twin city, such as flat-screen TVs, Keurig coffee makers, wireless internet access and Aveda bath products. Sipping a cocktail in the classic lobby bar or dining at the M St. Cafe and the St. Paul Grill are highlights of many travelers' trips. Recent visitors also appreciated the accommodating and friendly staff and loved the opulent rooms, lobby and lush gardens.
- View all PhotosW Minneapolis - The FoshayMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassLike most W hotels, The Foshay specializes in sleek, contemporary lodging. But this property is different: Housed in Foshay Tower (which was built in 1929 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places), the hotel blends vintage with modern in its decor. Common areas like the hotel lobby and the Living Room lounge feature W's swanky style with a hint of art deco flavor (though some visitors complain that the dim lighting is hard on the eyes). Recent guests described The Foshay as classy, praising the guest rooms for their bold color palettes and ample amenities, which include flat-screen TVs, media libraries and Bliss bath products. For a true taste of the Roaring Twenties, sink your teeth in to a hearty steak at Manny's before relishing a crisp cocktail at the rooftop bar, Prohibition. Though recent guests raved about the The Foshay's appearance and amenities, they said that the excellent customer service would be their main reason for returning. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien Chambers MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers legos, crayons and similar activities for children to use.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.