Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosWindsor Court HotelNew Orleans, LA1 mile to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The property offers a family-friendly rooftop pool and the hotel can assist with babysitting arrangements. There are also many kid-focused attractions within walking distance of the property, such as the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, the Louisiana Children's Museum and the Riverwalk area.
- View all PhotosRoyal Sonesta New OrleansNew Orleans, LA1.3 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The hotel can assist with babysitting services and cribs are available. There is a heated outdoor pool and family-friendly attractions are within walking distance.
- View all PhotosThe Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria HotelNew Orleans, LA1.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThere is a family-friendly rooftop pool and suites feature sleeper sofas in the living rooms.
- View all PhotosHotel MonteleoneNew Orleans, LA1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel offers a variety of family-friendly amenities, including minifridges and cribs. There are pack ’n’ plays and portable playpens, along with high chairs and booster seats.
- View all PhotosLoews New Orleans HotelNew Orleans, LA0.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel offers the Loews Loves Families program, which provides complimentary welcome gifts and a variety of amenities for kids to use during their stay. There are also activity books and crayons, plus the hotel profiles family-specific itineraries for travelers to make the most out of their trips.
- View all PhotosInterContinental New OrleansNew Orleans, LA1 mile to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Babysitting services are available by request.
- View all PhotosOmni Royal OrleansNew Orleans, LA1.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers the Omni Sensational Kids program, which provides children with a backpack containing crayons, activity books, snack recipes and games upon arrival. The property also delivers in-room milk and cookies on the first night of the stay.
- View all PhotosRenaissance New Orleans Arts Warehouse District HotelNew Orleans, LA0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe property offers cribs and play yards for small children. There's also a rooftop pool on-site.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien New OrleansNew Orleans, LA0.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSheraton New Orleans HotelNew Orleans, LA1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSituated on the edge of the famed French Quarter (and along the Mardi Gras parade route), the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel is set in a prime location for both work and play in the Crescent City. The property has more than 105,000 square feet of event space spread across several different venues and the FedEx Business Center complete with computers, printers and free internet access, which appeals to business travelers. Meanwhile, amenities like the on-site fitness center and rooftop pool and deck attract leisure visitors. Regardless of the reason for your stay, you'll find all 1,110 accommodations decorated in neutral tones with blue accents. Each also features a floor-to-ceiling window, a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, a flat-screen LCD TV and a coffee maker. Past guests praised the rooms' cleanliness, as well as the staff's friendly demeanor. The only pitfalls, according to past visitors, were the pricey fees for Wi-Fi access and valet parking. When hunger sets in, dining options include the Roux Bistro, serving traditional New Orleans cuisine, and the Pelican Bar, which serves cocktails and lighter fare. What's more, this Sheraton outpost allows Marriott Bonvoy members to collect or use points at the hotel.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott New OrleansNew Orleans, LA1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassConsider this hotel if you're looking to be in the thick of things, especially during Mardi Gras, when the JW Marriott has a great vantage point of the parades. Others have used this hotel as their home base for business travel and for the springtime New Orleans Jazz Fest. But if you want a hotel loaded with special perks and overwhelming comfort, recent guests do note that this property doesn't offer much more than the basics. Guest rooms are a decent size with plush duvets, marble bathrooms and bathrobes, desks and flat-screen TVs. What's more, the hotel is home to a fitness center and an outdoor saltwater pool. Lodgers report that the on-site Fogo De Chao, a Brazilian steakhouse, is pretty tasty. If you'd rather branch out beyond your digs, the hotel's ideal location means there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member you can earn or cash in points here.
- View all PhotosW New Orleans - French QuarterNew Orleans, LA1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSurrounded by lots of shops and galleries and close to the excitement of Bourbon Street, the W New Orleans – French Quarter certainly has location in its favor. In addition to its prime locale and cushy brand perks like Bliss beauty products and concierge service, this hotel differentiates itself through its first class hospitality. Recent guests note that the front desk goes the extra mile to make lodgers feel at home. Along with the service-oriented staff, travelers also praise the restaurant and bar SoBou for its knowledgeable servers and varied menu of Louisiana street food-inspired small plates. As far as lodging goes, though, travelers cautioned that the rooms here are small. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosNew Orleans MarriottNew Orleans, LA1.1 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassAccording to recent guests, the best thing about the New Orleans Marriott is its on-site restaurant, 5Fifty5. The hotel also features a bar, 55 Fahrenheit, that offers a menu of more than 200 wines. Past travelers praised both the service and the cuisine, citing the large breakfast buffet as a favorite, which is free for those staying in M Club rooms. Not only does the M Club lounge serve breakfast, but guests staying in these rooms can find midday snacks and hors d'oeuvres, as well as late-night bites and complimentary nonalcoholic beverages. Those staying in standard rooms were just as pleased with their amenities, which include oversized chairs, coffee makers, 37-inch flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). When guests aren't in their rooms they can take advantage of the fitness center and outdoor pool before venturing out on the town. Visitors praised the convenient location of the New Orleans Marriott, which sits just two blocks south of Bourbon Street, for being close to the action yet far enough away for those business trips looking for some quiet. What's more, members of the Marriott Rewards program can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, New OrleansNew Orleans, LA1.3 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe hotel can arrange babysitting services upon request. The property also offers cribs and rollaways.
- View all PhotosHarrah's New OrleansNew Orleans, LA0.9 miles to city center$19.99 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$19.99 Nightly Resort Fee
Situated steps from the banks of the Mississippi River, near many of the top attractions in New Orleans, this hotel is located in a great spot for travelers in town for business or leisure. Its spot in the Central Business District means guests can easily reach spots like the French Quarter, St. Louis Cathedral, the convention center and numerous bars and eateries on foot. However, the hotel itself has plenty of on-site draws as well. When it's time for a meal, visitors can head for a casual bite at Manning's Sports Bar & Grill or The Buffet, or sit down for a refined dinner at The Steakhouse or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse New Orleans. There are also grab-and-go options offering everything from breakfast, sandwiches and salads to coffee and sweets. Harrah's New Orleans is also home to a casino, which features a variety of table games including poker, baccarat, blackjack and craps. As far as accommodations go, the hotel's rooms and suites feature either city or river views, and all are decorated in neutral tones and are equipped with flat-screen TVs, pillow-top mattresses and free Wi-Fi access. Overall, previous guests appreciated this property's excellent location, clean accommodations and top-notch service. However, some noted they wished the hotel had a spa or pool to round out its offerings.
- View all PhotosLe Pavillon HotelNew Orleans, LA1 mile to city center$10 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$10 Nightly Resort Fee
The hotel serves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to all its guests every evening. There is also a family-friendly rooftop pool.
- View all PhotosOmni Riverfront HotelNew Orleans, LA0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The property participates in the Omni Kids Crew program, which provides a welcome backpack that includes an activity book, crayons and games to children at check-in.
- View all PhotosThe Old No. 77 Hotel & ChandleryNew Orleans, LA0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Although children are welcome, the hotel caters to adults and offers no extra amenities for kids other than cribs.
- View all PhotosHilton New Orleans/St. Charles AvenueNew Orleans, LA1 mile to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis Hilton does have clean and comfortable rooms and an accommodating staff, but recent guests are quicker to notice the shortcomings. Many were annoyed by the pricey valet parking fee, the charge for in-room Wi-Fi access and the expensive meals at the on-site restaurant. However, recent lodgers do rave about the hotel's ideal location, which is within walking distance of the French Quarter. And all guests can expect standard Hilton amenities in the guest rooms like the brand's Serenity beds, flat-screen TVs and minifridges. If you're a Hilton Honors member you can accrue or cash in accumulated points here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin New Orleans Canal PlaceNew Orleans, LA1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe property offers the Westin Eat Well Menu for Kids to help young travelers eat healthy.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency New OrleansNew Orleans, LA0.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel offers the Babies Travel Lite program, which allows guests to preorder baby supplies and have them shipped directly to the hotel for use during their stay. There is also an on outdoor pool, and the hotel offers cribs upon request.
- View all PhotosHyatt Centric French QuarterNew Orleans, LA1.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Kids are welcome to use the hotel pool.
- View all PhotosCrowne Plaza New Orleans French QuarterNew Orleans, LA1.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Right around the corner from Bourbon Street, the Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter obviously has location in its favor. And guests consider that when they praise the manageable room rates and the standard features of each room. Others had mixed reviews regarding the customer service, while some cautioned that the hotel is noisy, given its central location. If you're not a stickler for newness, however, you should be more than pleased with what this Crowne Plaza has to offer. Plus, this hotel has a fitness center and there's also a saltwater rooftop pool, as well as the Bourbon House restaurant. IHG Priority Club Rewards members can earn or cash in reward points here for additional stay benefits.
- View all PhotosThe Saint Hotel, Autograph CollectionNew Orleans, LA1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Saint Hotel offers guests a stylish place to hang their hats in the lively French Quarter. After taking in the sights and sounds of New Orleans, wind down with a cocktail in hand and live jazz performances at the Burgundy Bar, which lives up to its name with crimson walls and an atmosphere that's reminiscent of a speak-easy. And when hunger sets in, dive into some traditional Southern fare with a modern twist at Tempt restaurant. Some previous visitors do caution that this hotel may not be the right place for those traveling with children: The Saint Hotel caters to a more mature crowd and offers few family-focused perks. However, most visitors report a pleasant stay overall, praising the hotel's trendy atmosphere and genuine hospitality. When you're ready to hit the hay, you'll find your guest room appointed with a variety of amenities, including a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and spacious showers. An added bonus of choosing to stay at this Autograph Collection property: Since The Saint Hotel is a member of Marriott Hotels Group, members of Marriott's loyalty program can use points here or accrue points to redeem later for free stays.
- View all PhotosAC Hotel New Orleans Bourbon/French Quarter AreaNew Orleans, LA1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Though the AC Hotel New Orleans Bourbon/French Quarter Area occupies a historic building a few blocks southwest of the French Quarter, its interiors are decidedly modern. Rooms feature minifridges, free Wi-Fi access and 47-inch flat-screen TVs equipped with an Internet connection that allows you to sign in to your Netflix or Hulu account. Some guests enjoyed the minimalist, chic design of the accommodations, while others said the laminate flooring and lack of any rugs or carpeting made the rooms feel cold and industrial. Travelers were more complimentary of the hotel's location near Bourbon Street and several of the Crescent City's top eateries and rollicking bars. But if you want to stick near the hotel, you can grab tapas and handcrafted cocktails at the AC Lounge. For larger meals, you'll have to venture off the property; the AC Kitchen only offers breakfast. If you need to work off all the beignets and po'boys, take advantage of the hotel's on-site fitness center. Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and redeem points and perks for choosing to stay here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.