Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosRoyalton Park AvenueNew York, NY0.5 miles to city center$45.9 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$45.9 Nightly Resort Fee
Located on the East Side's Park Avenue (between 28th and 29th streets), the chic Royalton Park Avenue exudes class and style. The rooftop pool serves as a consistent guest favorite for its gorgeous city views and for its reputation as a hip nightlife spot, and guests can gain access to it through the payment of a daily facilities fee. Recent guests also rave about the attentive service and well-equipped accommodations. Each room features lofty ceilings, chocolate and magenta accents, 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton linens and iPod docking stations. Some ultra-luxurious suites even boast Juliet balconies and sweeping views overlooking Park Avenue South. And when you need a break from roaming through Manhattan's urban streets, you can get in some cardio at the fully equipped gym or indulge in a rejuvenating massage at Exhale Spa. Afterward, lounge by the rooftop pool or savor tasty French cuisine at the Rooftop at Royalton Park Avenue. Members of the I Prefer rewards program will be happy to know they can earn or redeem points with a stay at this Preferred Hotels and Resorts outpost.
- View all PhotosThe Roger New YorkNew York, NY0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Roger New York features few child-friendly amenities, and with rooms measuring about 300 square feet, larger families may feel cramped. However, previous guests have commented that the hotel staff went above and beyond to make sure that their children felt at home.
- View all PhotosAvalon HotelNew York, NY0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel offers cribs and high chairs on request.
- View all PhotosThe Redbury New YorkNew York, NY0.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Redbury New York doesn't appear to be designed with families in mind; however, cribs and high chairs are available on request. Kids are likely to enjoy the thin-crust pizzas and desserts from the hotel's restaurant, Marta, available from 3 to 5 p.m. daily.
- View all PhotosDumont NYCNew York, NY0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers cribs for free and rollaway beds for a nightly fee. Children younger than 18 are not allowed in the fitness center. The spacious all-suite accommodations are ideal for families traveling with children.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.