- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel VancouverVancouver, BC1.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver's complimentary Kids in the City club is available during the summer months for newborns to children up to 14 years old. Offered kids club activities include arts and crafts projects, scavenger hunts, yoga sessions and cooking experiences. A game room with board games, books, movies and video games is also available. Additional childrens amenities like baby-proofing room kits, child-size bathrobes, puzzles and strollers are offered year-round.
- View all PhotosFairmont Pacific RimVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Fairmont Pacific Rim offers a variety of family-friendly amenities, including welcome kits for babies and toddlers and kid-size bathrobes. Additionally, children ages 5 and younger eat for free, while kids ages 6 to 11 receive discounted rates for on-site meals. Babysitting services can also be arranged for an extra fee.
- View all PhotosShangri-La Hotel, VancouverVancouver, BC1.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver does not have a kids club. However, children ages 5 and younger receive complimentary buffet meals when dining with an adult, while kids ages 6 to 11 receive discounted meal rates. Babysitting services can also be arranged for an additional fee.
- View all PhotosPan Pacific VancouverVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassSitting pretty along the city's waterfront, the Pan Pacific Vancouver rests on the Canada Place cruise ship terminal. The hotel's location proves convenient for cruise passengers, while the picturesque views and luxurious amenities appeal to just about anyone. Recent guests compliment the well-appointed rooms, which feature views of downtown, the Coastal Mountains and the Vancouver Harbour, as well as 42-inch LCD TVs, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service. If you've just stepped off your cruise ship and are in need of a little pampering, the Spa Utopia offers a variety of soothing treatments. Continue the relaxation on the eighth-floor terrace, which features a sun deck and outdoor swimming pool. If you're craving a memorable meal, make a reservation at Five Sails Restaurant, which earns a nod of approval from travelers for its ambiance and delectable menu. You can also nosh on fare at Oceans 999, which serves Pacific Northwest cuisine or savor a cocktail and casual plates with a side of ocean views at Coal Harobur Bar.
- View all PhotosFairmont WaterfrontVancouver, BC1.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThough a kids club is not offered at the Fairmont Waterfront, guests can request in-room kids amenities like child-size bathrobes, childrens toiletries and step stools. One- and two- bedroom Family Suites are also available. When dining on-site, children 5 and younger eat for free, while kids ages 6 to 11 receive discounted rates for meals. Family booking packages with inclusions like kids snacks and in-room movies are offered as well.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Bayshore, VancouverVancouver, BC1.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThough there are no kids amenities at the Westin Bayshore, children will enjoy swimming in the property's pools.
- View all PhotosFairmont Hotel VancouverVancouver, BC1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Fairmont Hotel Vancouver offers a variety of kid-friendly amenities. When dining on-site, children 5 and younger eat for free, while kids ages 6 to 12 receive discounted meal rates. A seasonal kids tea service with bubble gum tea, finger sandwiches, chocolate chip cookies and fruit tarts is also available Wednesday through Sunday in the hotel's restaurant. Child-size bathrobes can be provided in guest rooms as well.
- View all PhotosVancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown HotelVancouver, BC1.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated less than a mile west of the Canada Place cruise ship terminal, the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel makes a convenient home base for cruisers and non-cruisers alike. Thanks to this Marriott outpost's proximity to Gastown (less than a mile south of the hotel), you won't have to go far for delicious meals. If you prefer to stick close to the hotel, visitors say the menu at the Showcase Restaurant and Bar is delicious, albeit pricey. Meanwhile, accommodations boast Marriott's signature Revive Collection bedding, floor-to-ceiling windows and spacious bathrooms. Recent guests recommend requesting a room with views of the harbor and North Shore Mountains, saying that the spectacular views justify the price tag. However, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can cash in your points for a free night or save them for a future stay. And while you won't find a spa here, you can relax at a 52-foot-long indoor pool or work up a sweat at the fitness center.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Grand, VancouverVancouver, BC1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassCribs and playpens are available at no extra cost.
- View all PhotosPinnacle Hotel Vancouver HarbourfrontVancouver, BC1.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
There are no kids amenities available at this hotel, but there are family-friendly activities nearby.
- View all PhotosRosewood Hotel GeorgiaVancouver, BC1.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel’s Rose Buds for Children program offers a variety of family-focused in-room amenities, including Erbaviva bath amenities, child-size robes and slippers, baby monitors and bottle warmers. Childrens room service menus are also available. Babysitting services can be arranged for an additional fee.
- View all PhotosLoden HotelVancouver, BC1.5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Though the Loden Hotel does not offer a childrens club, WiiFit game consoles are provided in most guest rooms and suites. The property also offers free loaner kids bikes to explore the area. Helmets, area maps and bike locks are provided with all bicycles.
- View all PhotosThe Sutton Place Hotel VancouverVancouver, BC1.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThere are no kids amenities at this hotel, but children will enjoy swimming in the indoor pool and Vancouver's host of activities.
- View all PhotosOPUS VancouverVancouver, BC0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
There are no kids amenities here, but the hotel can arrange babysitting for an extra fee.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency VancouverVancouver, BC1.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
A kids club is not available at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver; however, a childrens menu is offered at Mosaic Grille. In guest rooms, cribs can be provided upon request and babysitting services can be arranged for an additional fee.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.