- Read MoreThe 24-hour fitness center at the Conrad Indianapolis is small but functional with Technogym cardiovascular and resistance equipment. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer views of the city skyline and indoor pool. The nearby Indianapolis Cultural Trail offers outdoor paths for walking, jogging and cycling.4.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe JW Marriott Indianapolis is tucked downtown, near White River State Park and within walking distance of Lucas Oil Stadium and Victory Field. Most applaud this hotel for everything from its top-notch facilities, including a pool and gym, to the comfy rooms. The staff members also receive praise for their friendliness and helpfulness. Keep in mind that this JW Marriott is a large conference hotel, so you could be inundated with a river of conventioneers. But if you're a business traveler, you'll be pleased with the access to more than 100,000 square feet of meeting space, various boardrooms, a business center and direct access to the Indiana Convention Center via skywalk, plus a few on-site restaurants (though visitors recommend dining off-site). What's more, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can collect or cash in your points here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreOverlooking the pool area, the 24-hour fitness center offers treadmills, weight machines, free weights, exercise balls and flat-screen TVs. A signature Get Fit kit is available upon request for in-room workouts. A variety of parks and trails are easily accessible nearby.
- View all PhotosIndianapolis, IN5.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3214)Read MoreThe 24-hour fitness center at The Alexander hotel features cardio and weight-lifting equipment, including treadmills, stationary bicycles, elliptical machines, free weights and weighted exercise balls. For outdoor exercise, the White River Gardens and State Park features 250 acres of open space and recreational facilities.
- Read MoreIndianapolis visitors who are looking to enjoy an Indiana Pacers or Indianapolis Colts game should consider bedding down at this Le Méridien property. The Le Méridien Indianapolis is less than half a mile from both teams' home venues (Bankers Life Fieldhouse and Lucas Oil Stadium), so sports enthusiasts can easily walk to both locations instead of getting stuck in game-day traffic. If you'd rather linger at the hotel, you can work up a sweat in the property's 24-hour fitness center or enjoy a meal at the on-site eatery, Spoke & Steele. Recent guests raved about the restaurant's service and diner-approved items like the baller burger, a pickle-tasting plate and Brussels sprouts. After filling up on delectable cuisine, unwind in your comfy, stylish digs. Although some previous travelers weren't too fond of the rooms' small size, most were willing to overlook the lack of space in favor of the top-notch amenities like Illy espresso machines, 46-inch LCD TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and minifridges. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreThe third-floor WestinWORKOUT 24-hour fitness studio provides exercise equipment including cardiovascular machines, weight-lifting machines and exercise balls. The RunWESTIN program provides jogging maps for outdoor trails located nearby.
- View all PhotosIndianapolis, IN5.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1375)Read MoreThe Indianapolis Marriott Downtown has a spacious 24-hour fitness center offering cardiovascular machines with individual flat-screen TVs, weight machines, free weights, mats and exercise balls. Windows provide natural light and views of the city and pool area.3.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe 24-hour fitness center at the Columbia Club features a fully equipped cardio studio and an extensive line Body Masters “selectorized” weight equipment, as well as free weights, mats and an array of exercise accessories. The center offers group fitness classes, personal training and massage services for an additional fee. The men’s and women’s locker rooms feature amenities including a steam room, sauna, showers and lounge area, as well as complimentary newspapers, fresh fruit, coffee and toiletries.3.5-star Hotel Class
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.