- Read MoreThe hotel is connected to the 60,000-square-foot Life Time Athletic Club. Guests of the Grand Hotel Minneapolis have complimentary access to the club, which offers cardio equipment, resistance-training machines, basketball, racquetball, a running track, an indoor volleyball and squash court and a six-lane indoor lap pool.
- View all PhotosBloomington, MNTripAdvisor (4279)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe hotel offers a large, 24-hour fitness center. The facility features Life Fitness equipment including treadmills and ellipticals, along with rowing machines and free weights. There are also #BluRoutes, which provides guests with walking and running routes of the surrounding area.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Anda Spa's fitness center is open 24 hours per day and features cardio machines, strength-training equipment and free weights. The locker facility features cold plunge pools and Water Tile showers.
- Read MoreThe Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown offers a 24-hour fitness center on the 17th floor with views of downtown Minneapolis. The facility features Life Fitness ellipticals, bicycles and treadmills all equipped with personal flat-screen TVs. There's also strength-training equipment and free weights.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel offers a WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio. The facility has cardio machines, strength-training equipment and free weights. There's also the Westin gear lending program that provides athletic wear for guests to use during their stay.Free Parking
- Read MoreThe hotel offers a 32,000-square-foot Hyatt StayFit Gym with Life Fitness cardio machines and free weights. The property also has basketball and racquetball courts, and there are jogging paths nearby.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Westin Minneapolis offers an on-site fitness center with cardio machines, strength-training equipment and free weights. The property also participates in the WestinWORKOUT Gear Lending program that provides guests with fitness apparel to use during their stay.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Marriott City Center has a 24-hour fitness center that is outfitted with cardio machines, strength-training equipment and free weights. The room offers large windows with expansive views of downtown Minneapolis.3.5-star Hotel Class