- Read MoreThe fitness center features a variety of cardio and weight-training equipment, yoga mats and free weights. Nearby, the Niagara River Recreation Trail offers miles of hiking and cycling and the concierge can arrange romantic carriage rides through the town or wine country tours.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNiagara-on-the-Lake, ONTripAdvisor (681)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe fitness center features modern cardio and weight-training equipment including treadmills, ellipticals and strength-training machines.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe inn features a fitness center that is equipped with cardio machines and weight-training equipment, as well as complimentary classes like yoga, Spinning, aqua aerobics and stretching. Nearby, the Niagara River Recreation Trail offers ample space for cycling and hiking.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreA short stroll from the waterfront in Niagara-on-the-Lake (about 15 miles north of Niagara Falls), the Shaw Club Hotel – and its romantic atmosphere – consistently impresses visitors. Guests say this hotel's comfortable rooms and accommodating staff are equally compelling reasons to plan a future stay. All guest rooms are outfitted with king-sized beds, minifridges, 42-inch plasma TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi access. When hunger sets in, head to Zees Grill, which serves up classics and comfort food in a fine dining atmosphere.
- Read MoreThe hotel’s fitness center features a variety of cardio machines and weight-training equipment, a sauna and a whirlpool. The daily resort fee includes access to a variety of fitness classes, including spinning, yoga, core stretching and aqua boot camp. Guests may also access amenities and activities at sister resorts via a complimentary shuttle service.
- View all PhotosNiagara-on-the-Lake, ONTripAdvisor (5834)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe White Oaks Resort & Spa is a wellness destination with an entire fitness and sports complex. The fitness center offers a mammoth workout room with an array of cardio and weight-training equipment, plus more than 40 fitness classes per week, including power cycling, yoga, Pilates, Zumba and a women's only gym with cardio and weight equipment. Outside of the gym, the resort offers six indoor tennis courts, eight squash courts and two racquetball courts, as well as a roster of professionals for group and private lessons, clinics and league play. The complex also boasts a pro shop and a sports medicine clinic.
- View all PhotosNiagara Falls, ONTripAdvisor (3669)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel’s fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and weight-training equipment, yoga mats and free weights. There are several walking, biking and hiking trails nearby and the falls are also within walking distance.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel's fitness center is currently under renovation until spring 2020, but guests have access to a fitness center at a nearby hotel until the renovation is completed.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.