- Read MoreLocated inside the spa, the fitness center offers cardio and weight-training equipment. The facility also features wall-mounted flat-screen TVs and ocean views from floor-to-ceiling windows.
- View all PhotosBaie des FlamandsTripAdvisor (388)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe fitness center is located within the spa and features Technogym cardio and weight-training equipment. Most guests choose to be active outdoors with beachside yoga classes or personal training (for an extra fee). Visitors can also participate in outdoor activities like surfing, water skiing, hiking and tennis.
- Read MoreThe property houses a small fitness center with basic equipment for guests to use, but most visitors prefer to enjoy the complimentary nonmotorized water sports equipment rentals like kayaks and paddleboards. Between the fitness center and spa, travelers will find a garden where they can meditate or practice yoga.
- View all PhotosSaint BarthelemyTripAdvisor (637)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe resort offers a small fitness center with a variety of equipment, including free weights, treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machines and more. The resort offers wellness consultations and yoga classes throughout the day, and guests can also utilize the complimentary paddleboards, bodyboards and kayaks available on the beach.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreInside the fitness center guests will find exercise balls, weight-training equipment, stationary bikes, elliptical machines and treadmills, as well as views of the ocean. Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, aqua aerobics and stand-up paddleboard fitness classes are offered on demand for an additional fee. Water sports enthusiasts can take advantage of the property’s complimentary paddleboards, pedal boats, wind surfing, kayaks and snorkel rentals, plus the resort also features two flood-lit tennis courts.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.