Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosLumiére with InspiratoTelluride, CO1.9 miles to city center7.95% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class7.95% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee
There is a small fitness center at the hotel with a treadmill, elliptical, spin bike and stair stepper. In the winter, Lumière offers a variety of ski activities and a ski valet, and during the summer the hotel offers easy access to local hiking, running and mountain biking trails.
- View all PhotosMadeline Hotel & Residences, Auberge Resorts CollectionTelluride, CO1.9 miles to city center$56.33 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$56.33 Nightly Resort Fee
The fitness center at Madeline is adjacent to the hotel's spa. Modern cardio and weight equipment is available. In addition to the workout equipment, yoga and Pilates classes are offered weekly, for an additional fee.
- View all PhotosThe Peaks Resort & SpaTelluride, CO2 miles to city center$28.16 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$28.16 Nightly Resort Fee
The two-story fitness center is part of The Spa at The Peaks. There are also Pilates, spin and yoga studios, as well as tennis courts.
- View all PhotosMountain Lodge at TellurideTelluride, CO2.2 miles to city center6.6% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class6.6% of room rate Nightly Resort Fee
Mountain Lodge features a small fitness center with cardio machines, free weights and strength-training equipment. Ski lockers and storage are complimentary, and rentals can be arranged on-site. There are also a variety of winter activities that the area has to offer, from dog sledding and ice skating to heli-skiing. Summer recreational activities include hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, kayaking and fly fishing. The hotel can provide recommendations and help arrange any outdoor activities.
- View all PhotosThe Hotel TellurideTelluride, CO0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel has a small fitness center that offers a few cardio machines, free weights and strength-training equipment.
- View all PhotosFairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge, TellurideTelluride, CO1.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The fully equipped 24-hour fitness center is located in the Himmel Spa. The gym offers classes daily – for an additional fee of $10 per class – including yoga, Pilates and strength-training. The hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes and complimentary ski valet service. In addition to the 148 ski trails, the Telluride area offers opportunities for a variety of winter activities, including ice skating, snowmobiling and snowshoeing. Summer activities include mountain biking, horseback riding, fly fishing and hiking. The hotel can make recommendations and help arrange such activities for guests.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.