Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel Washington, DCWashington, DC1.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers a three-level health club, with one floor completely devoted to cardio, housing more than a dozen Precor and Life Fitness machines with individual TVs. The second level is dedicated to strength-training equipment. The first twi floors are open 24 hours a day and are accessible with a guest key.
- View all PhotosThe Hay-AdamsWashington, DC0.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Hay-Adams has a basic fitness center with cardio machines (which come with built-in TVs), free weights and weight machines.
- View all PhotosThe Jefferson, Washington, DCWashington, DC1.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Jefferson has an on-site fitness center with free weights, yoga balls, TRX stations and cardio machines.
- View all PhotosThe Willard InterContinentalWashington, DC0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassLocated on the second floor in the spa complex, the fitness center at The Willard features multiple pieces of equipment, including an array of cardio and weight-training machines. Wall-mounted televisions let guests watch TV while working out.
- View all PhotosMandarin Oriental, Washington DCWashington, DC0.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Mandarin Oriental's 1,400-square-foot fitness center features cardio and weight machines. Guests also will find treadmills, cross trainers, stationary bikes and free weights.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis Washington, D.C.Washington, DC0.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
This hotel features a fitness center with basic cardio and weight-training machines. It also offers bike rentals for those looking to explore the surrounding D.C. neighborhoods.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C.Washington, DC1.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Ritz-Carlton offers a refurbished fitness center with state-of-the-art cardio equipment, spin bikes, a free weight area with kettle bells and a wall bar
- View all PhotosPark Hyatt Washington D.C.Washington, DC1.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel's fitness center features exercise bikes, treadmills, cross-trainers, free weights and more.
- View all PhotosRosewood Washington, D.C.Washington, DC1.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Rosewood's modestly sized rooftop fitness center features views of Georgetown in addition to cardio equipment, weight-training machines and free weights. Personal trainers are available 24 hours a day and the hotel partners with Fuse Pilates to provide in-room workout gear and an instructor (fees vary).
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Tysons CornerMcLean, VA10.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe 24-hour fitness center at this Ritz-Carlton property features a variety of cardio and weight-training equipment pieces. Guests at the fitness center may also access the locker rooms, sauna and steam rooms, indoor pool and whirlpool at the attached full-service spa.
- View all PhotosSofitel Washington DC Lafayette SquareWashington, DC0.8 miles to city center$26 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$26 Nightly Resort Fee
The contemporary fitness center at the Sofitel Washington DC offers cardio machines with individual televisions, weight-training equipment, and a variety of exercise accessories from medicine balls to yoga mats.
- View all PhotosFairmont Washington, D.C., GeorgetownWashington, DC1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Fairmont Washington, D.C. partnered with the local Balance Gym Company to offer one of the largest and most comprehensive fitness facilities in the city. Located on the Mezzanine level, the gym offers cardio and strength-training equipment, personal training, and a variety of fitness classes (fees vary). The gym also offers sauna and steam rooms. Use of the gym is complimentary for hotel guests, who also receive a 10 percent discount on personal training sessions.
- View all PhotosKimpton George HotelWashington, DC1.3 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
The fully stocked fitness center offers cardio equipment with personal TVs. For weight training, the center features a variety of free weights, weight-training machines and yoga mats. There are also men's and women's locker rooms.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DCWashington, DC1.6 miles to city center$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee
The Kimpton Hotel Palomar's fitness center is located on the second floor with views of the hotel's outdoor, seasonal lap pool. The fitness center features cardio and strength-training equipment plus yoga mats and accessories.
- View all PhotosHilton McLean Tysons CornerMcLean, VA10.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hilton’s fitness center has both cardio and strength-training equipment. The space features glass mosaic accent walls and is open 24 hours a day. A heated indoor lap pool is also available on-site.
- View all PhotosMGM National HarborOxon Hill, MD6.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The on-site fitness center is located inside MGM National Harbor's spa. The gym is equipped with free weights, medicine balls and cardio and weight-training machines.
- View all PhotosThe Mayflower Hotel, Autograph CollectionWashington, DC1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers a large on-site, 24/7 fitness center with cardio machines, ellipticals, free weights and cable weight machines.
- View all PhotosOmni Shoreham HotelWashington, DC2.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Omni Shoreham has a fitness center with recumbent bicycles, treadmills, elliptical trainers and step machines. Plus, free weights and Cybex weight machines for strength training.
- View all PhotosThe Dupont Circle HotelWashington, DC1.5 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
The Dupont Circle Hotel has a small on-site fitness center with a few treadmills, stationary bikes, yoga balls and free weights.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DCWashington, DC0.7 miles to city center$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$28.74 Nightly Resort FeeThe on-site fitness center at the hotel has Precor treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes and one adaptive motion trainer, plus four Nautilus machines, free weight dumbbells, medicine balls, yoga mats, balance balls, Bosu and accessories. What's more, the hotel offers complimentary bikes to explore the area and yoga mats in every guest room.
- View all PhotosGaylord National Resort & Convention CenterOxon Hill, MD7.4 miles to city center$22 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$22 Nightly Resort Fee
The complex has a 24-hour fitness center, with floor-to-ceiling mirrors, that is filled with cardio machines and weight-training equipment. Outdoors, guests can run, walk or bike the pedestrian path over the Woodrow Wilson Bridge to the Mount Vernon Trail in Alexandria, Virginia. A vendor at the National Harbor marina rents kayaks, canoes, paddleboards and pedal boats, and also offers classes and tours.
- View all PhotosW Washington D.C.Washington, DC0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe FIT Gym offers iPod-compatible Excite treadmills, elliptical machines and stationary bikes. The fitness center also has wave machines and dumbbells available, in addition to balance balls, yoga equipment and boxing bags.
- View all PhotosThe Westin GeorgetownWashington, DC1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Georgetown has an on-site fitness center, as well as in-room workout options. The workout center has treadmills, ellipticals, weight machines and free weights, along with towels, water and fruit.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Washington, D.C. City CenterWashington, DC1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe 24-hour fitness center at The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center is spacious, with floor-to-ceiling mirrors and plenty of lighting, but no natural light. Running/walking maps and jogging strollers are available through the fitness concierge, and New Balance workout gear can be borrowed for $5.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency Tysons Corner CenterMcLean, VA10.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center's StayFit fitness center features Life Fitness cardio machines and strength-training equipment. The facility is open 24 hours and most of the machines feature built-in flat-screen TVs.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.