- View all PhotosVancouver Island, BCTripAdvisor (149)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreExclusiveness, luxury and gorgeous backcountry surroundings are just a couple of advantages to staying at this remote compound in Clayoquot Sound on the western coast of Vancouver Island. Accessible only by sea plane or boat from nearby Tofino, Clayoquot Wilderness Resort introduces "glamping" (or glamorous camping) to travelers across the globe. Unwind in one of 25 upscale tents, several of which include en-suite bathrooms with heated floors and indoor/outdoor showers. All accommodations include single Adirondack-style, king-size beds. Prices for this lodge, though steep, are all-inclusive (excluding spa treatments). Coastal cuisine is on the menu at the resort's restaurant. Recent visitors offer glowing reviews not only for the resort's gastronomy, but also for its accommodations, service and activities. If you're looking to unwind, consider scheduling a treatment at the Healing Grounds Spa. And if you're in the mood for adventure, you'll find an abundance of outdoor pursuits like hiking, fishing, archery and wildlife-watching.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3511)Free BreakfastRead MoreWhile the Fairmont Pacific Rim features a long list of luxurious amenities, its downtown Vancouver location is what helps it stand apart from competitors. Set on the Coal Harbour waterfront, the hotel sits across the street from the Canada Place cruise ship terminal. Thanks to the hotel's location, recent guests say the views from the rooms and rooftop are spectacular. When you're not gazing out across the harbor, relax poolside in one of the private cabanas. For even more serenity, visitors recommend booking a treatment at the Willow Stream Spa. Continue the pampering at Botanist, which serves regionally sourced dishes. Craving a pick-me-up? Venture to giovane cafe + eatery + market, which offers house-made pastries for breakfast and Italian cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Once you've refueled, retreat to your digs where you'll find a Stearns & Foster bed, a flat-screen TV with surround sound and an iPad2, which you can use to order room service and operate various controls in the guest room. Although this Fairmont's high-tech amenities are an added perk, according to recent visitors, it's the hotel's exceptional service that makes a stay here memorable. Members of the Le Club AccorHotels program can earn points for staying here.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1936)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MorePast guests find little to complain about at the Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver. Thanks to the convenient downtown location and the personable staff, recent visitors are quick to call this Shangri-La outpost their favorite Vancouver hotel. Accommodations are appointed with floor-to-ceiling windows, deep soaking tubs, free Wi-Fi and 42-inch flat-screen TVs. For total pampering, guests suggest heading to CHI, The Spa or unwinding by the outdoor pool and hot tub. Travelers also recommend grabbing at least one meal at MARKET by Jean-Georges for inventive, locally sourced Michelin-starred seafood dishes. Though the luxurious amenities cost a pretty penny, recent visitors say the experience is worth the splurge. You'll find the Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver in central Vancouver, a few blocks south of Coal Harbour.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3234)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreFor many travelers, a clean, comfortable room is all that's required for a relaxing stay. But for recent visitors to the Loden Hotel, it's the spotless, contemporary-styled bathrooms, complete with thick towels and ample space, that truly hit the mark. However, that's not to say the loos overshadowed the room's other amenities like the floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TVs and plush bedding. Recent guests are also quick to praise the gracious hotel staff, who they describe as especially attentive. When guests aren't relaxing in their rooms, they're at the spa getting pampered with a massage or enjoying a meal at the on-site Tableau Bar Bistro. Visitors say the French-inspired plates and chic atmosphere can't be missed, but many guests are also quick to recommend Coal Harbour's eateries. If you want to explore more of the Vancouver food scene, you'll find plenty of restaurants around Stanley Park, just a mile and a half northwest of the hotel.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4526)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreGuests of the L'Hermitage Hotel say the friendly, attentive staff and cozy accommodations set this property apart from the many others that crowd downtown Vancouver. Rooms and suites are done up with comforts such as 40-inch flat-screen TVs, Nespresso coffee machines, complimentary Wi-Fi access and, in select rooms, fireplaces and furnished balconies. If your lodgings aren't appointed with a balcony, you can still get some fresh air by taking advantage of the hotel's complimentary bikes or the outdoor heated pool. Apart from the tranquil pool area, past guests praise the tasty breakfast offerings at the L'Orangerie Dining Room & Lounge, which includes dishes like Belgian waffles and BC smoked salmon. The Mediterranean fare at L'Hermitage's other eatery, Café Medina, also garners compliments from visitors.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosQuébec City, QC1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1304)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreHoused in a century-old building that still retains its original stone and woodwork, Le Germain Hotel Québec has been carefully remodeled to include modern amenities like a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi. The hotel's guest rooms and suites also come with a complimentary breakfast, goose-down bedding, flat-screen TVs, minibars and Molton Brown toiletries. Recent visitors raved about the "unbeatable" bedding and the "well-appointed" rooms with "beautiful" views of Old Quebec, while others wished the hotel had a restaurant on-site. The hotel does have the Patio, though, which is an idyllic setting for sipping a drink between meetings or sightseeing. Because of the hotel's central location to historic Québec City, guests will find numerous restaurants, boutique shops and attractions within walking distance of the hotel, including the Museum of Civilization and Place Royal.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4362)Free BreakfastRead MoreSitting pretty along the city's waterfront, the Pan Pacific Vancouver rests on the Canada Place cruise ship terminal. The hotel's location proves convenient for cruise passengers, while the picturesque views and luxurious amenities appeal to just about anyone. Recent guests compliment the well-appointed rooms, which feature views of downtown, the Coastal Mountains and the Vancouver Harbour, as well as 42-inch LCD TVs, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service. If you've just stepped off your cruise ship and are in need of a little pampering, the Spa Utopia offers a variety of soothing treatments. Continue the relaxation on the eighth-floor terrace, which features a sun deck and outdoor swimming pool. If you're craving a memorable meal, make a reservation at Five Sails Restaurant, which earns a nod of approval from travelers for its ambiance and delectable menu. You can also nosh on fare at Oceans 999, which serves Pacific Northwest cuisine or savor a cocktail and casual plates with a side of ocean views at Coal Harobur Bar.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1014)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreRecent visitors praise the hotel's stunning interiors and personalized customer service here. Upon entering the hotel lobby, you'll spot sleek furniture and large windows spanning two stories, not to mention a double-sided fireplace. The same sophisticated design can be found in Le Germain's guest rooms, which feature contemporary furnishings, goose-down bedding, Molton Brown toiletries and Nespresso coffee machines. Guests especially love the soft bathrobes provided in each room. Venture out of your guest room and you'll find a rooftop terrace and putting green. There's also the Victor Restaurant Bar, which serves international dishes ranging from oysters to wild boar. Make sure you stick around the property for breakfast, too; Le Germain offers a free deluxe breakfast for all guests every morning. Centrally located, Le Germain is within walking distance of Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Air Canada Centre and other top Toronto attractions.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMontreal0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1923)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead More
Located in Vieux-Montreal – just a few blocks north of Notre-Dame Basilica – the Auberge du Vieux-Port makes a convenient home base for those looking to explore the city's waterfront and historic sites. Travelers enjoy the hotel's "very French" atmosphere, describing the guest rooms' exposed brick or stone walls and hardwood floors as trendy yet cozy, though some thought the rooms were a tad too small. Accommodations also come with flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and complimentary Wi-Fi access, though many guests cite the comfortable beds as the rooms' best assets. Previous visitors also commend the courteous and helpful staff, who they say go above and beyond to understand guests' preferences and cater to their individual needs. Although the hotel is surrounded by Old Montreal's thriving food scene, travelers recommend sticking around for dinner at Taverne Gaspar, which features a gastropub-inspired menu and unbeatable views of the St. Lawrence River.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNiagara-on-the-Lake, ONTripAdvisor (681)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLocated on Front Street in Niagara-on-the-Lake (about 14 miles north of Niagara Falls), the Oban Inn appeals to guests looking to explore the quaint area on foot or bike (the latter can be arranged to rent). From here, you can take in the sights, engage in some water sports on Lake Ontario or golf at the Niagara-On-The-Lake Golf Club, the oldest course in North America – it's across the street from the property. Afterward, return to the Oban Inn to relax in its English gardens, or dine on some French cuisine at the Restaurant at the Oban Inn, which guests praise not only for the tasty entrees, but also for the attentive service. After your meal, return to your digs, which comes appointed with an LCD TV, a BOSE sound system and hardwood floors. If you splurge for a suite, you'll be rewarded with a private English library, a fireplace and a spacious living area. Recent visitors say the room sizes vary, so make sure to book according to your preferences. Looking for a deeper level of relaxation? Try a massage or holistic treatment at OSpa or take a dip in the outdoor hot spring.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosToronto, ON0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (402)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThe Windsor Arms is an especially quaint Toronto boutique hotel, according to recent visitors. A brick exterior welcomes visitors to the elegant comforts inside. It's the beauty of this Yorkville property, nestled among high-end shops, that keeps many guests returning to this spot, just steps from Bloor Street. Recent visitors said the 28 suites — equipped with an acoustic guitar, deep soaking tubs and flat-screen TVs — are worth the hotel's high price. And for the anglophiles who can't get enough of the property's English atmosphere, the Windsor Arms features an on-site tea room offering midday sips alongside a fireplace. For larger meals, try one of the hotel's two on-site restaurants: Courtyard Café and The Living Room. At the spa, a large terrace and saltwater pool are each refreshing ways to unwind before or after a treatment.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosRichmond, BC5.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3808)Free BreakfastRead MoreAirport hotels aren't usually lauded for their luxury. But the Fairmont Vancouver Airport – the only hotel located directly within Vancouver International Airport (YVR) – ups the comfort for guests in transit. Situated above the U.S. departures terminal and only a short jaunt from baggage claim, the Fairmont offers soundproof floor-to-ceiling windows, minibars, Le Labo bath amenities and flat-screen TVs. When you're not sleeping off jet lag, travelers recommend kicking back at the Globe@YVR restaurant. Floor-to-ceiling windows put you right in front of the departing planes, while a Pacific Northwest menu will fill you up for the journey ahead. And if you're looking for a little pre- or post-vacation rejuvenation, recent visitors recommend a treatment at the Absolute Spa. If you're in the mood for a nightcap, travelers suggest Jetside Bar for its local wine selection. Though previous visitors warm that the hotel's comfort and convenience comes attached to a hefty price tag, you can earn airline miles and perks if you're a member of the Le Club AccorHotels program.Free Breakfast
- View all PhotosMontreal1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (615)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead More
A winner of three Green Keys from Canada’s environmental evaluation program, Hotel de l'ITHQ is an environmentally friendly hotel that's in the heart of Montreal's Quartier des Spectacles. Renovated in 2010, the hotel added eco-friendly paint, Energy Star TVs and minifridges, recycled fiber carpets and curtains, and locally made furniture to all of its guest rooms. It is also only a few blocks from the Ville Marie borough in Old Montreal and is within walking distance of the city's main attractions, including restaurants and the expansive Parc du Mont-Royal. The on-site restaurant is actually a cooking school, and recent guests were thrilled with the food quality and the professional wait staff, noting you wouldn't know it was a school based on the quality of both. The modern guest rooms include minifridges, flat-screen TVs and Nespresso coffee makers, and many boast hardwood floors and balconies with views of downtown. Recent guests also loved the hotel's comfortable beds, the personalized and friendly service, and the hearty breakfasts included in the room rate.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreOccupying a romantic 1930s Tudor mansion, Abigail's Hotel is an intimate, 23-room property ideal for couples (no children younger than 13 are allowed). Reflecting the charm that pervades Victoria, rooms are appointed with seasonal flowers, fresh cookies, iPod docking stations, free Wi-Fi access and, in the premiere Sapphire rooms, a wood-burning fireplace and antique chandeliers. While Abigail's doesn't have its own on-site restaurant, recent visitors say the complimentary three-course breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres make up for the absence of midday and evening meal service. But if you're hankering for something more substantial, downtown Victoria's restaurants and quaint shops sit just a mile northwest of the hotel. Recent guests say a leisurely stroll by Victoria's Inner Harbour makes for a relaxing evening. Though they rave about the hotel's location and charming atmosphere, previous guests say the staff's attention to detail shines above all else.Free BreakfastFree Parking
- View all PhotosNiagara-on-the-Lake, ONTripAdvisor (1324)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSet in Niagara-on-the-Lake – about 14 miles north of Niagara Falls – Harbour House Hotel provides a quiet respite from the tourist-choked Niagara Falls area. Recent lodgers adore this property's bed-and-breakfast feel, from the complimentary (and guest-approved) "Breakfast in the Conservatory" to the gas fireplaces in the guest rooms. Each room or suite also features a whirlpool tub or multi-head shower, Frette bathrobes, a flat-screen TV and complimentary internet access. When you're ready to satiate your appetite, take a stroll or short shuttle ride to HobNob restaurant & wine bar for afternoon tea and scones, or to Zees Grill for an Italian-inspired menu. The Harbour House Hotel is part of the Niagara's Finest Hotels brand, meaning visitors will have access to the dining and spa options at associated properties like the Shaw Club Hotel and the Charles Inn.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosWhistler, BC0.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1564)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreSet in an unbeatable location in the heart of Whistler, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre specializes in laid-back luxury. Each suite comes equipped with its own gas fireplace, flat-screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi access to create what guests describe as a cozy yet elegant atmosphere. You can kick-start your day with a complimentary buffet breakfast at the Pacific Bistro before exploring Whistler or tackling the slopes. Prefer to stick around the hotel? Take a dip in the heated outdoor saltwater pool or book a treatment at the Whistler Day Spa. If you're traveling with pets in tow, you'll be happy to note Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre welcomes four-legged friends. After the sun sets, head to the resort's sister property, Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside, to enjoy live music performances and authentic Irish cuisine at the lively Dubh Linn Gate Irish Pub or a cocktail at The Raven Room. Or step outside to delight in one of the many restaurants sprinkled around Whistler Village.
- View all PhotosCalgary, AB4.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1535)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreDespite the fact that this hotel is connected to an 84,000-square-foot casino on the Tsuu T'ina First Nation reservation, the property maintains a quiet, relaxing atmosphere, according to recent guests. Visitors especially appreciated that the rooms, which are designed with a neutral color palette and feature sizable work desks and free Wi-Fi access, were soundproofed. Recent travelers recommended requesting a room on an upper floor to score the best view of the nearby Canadian Rockies. Another highlight for lodgers: the free deluxe breakfast offered every morning. Aside from the buffet, Grey Eagle also offers two additional restaurants and bars. Guests praised the food found at the on-site restaurants and said they found little need to leave the premises with all of the variety. Should you want to get off the property, you can borrow the hotel's mountain bikes and helmets and explore the nearby Glenmore Park trails, use of which is covered in the resort fee (10 percent of the room rate). You can also work up a sweat in the hotel's fitness facility or cool off in the indoor pool or outdoor hot tub. Aside from the resort's amenities, travelers were also quick to praise the customer service, especially the front desk staff. You'll find the Grey Eagle Resort & Casino about 7 miles southwest of downtown Calgary.
- View all PhotosCalgary, AB0.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1031)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreA boutique property just south of downtown, the Le Germain Hotel Calgary prides itself on a commitment to outstanding customer service. Guests praise the hotel's courteous staff, often citing the property's gracious hospitality as a reason to plan a future stay. The guest rooms also offer a couple of extra "wow" factors: accommodations are outfitted with Nespresso coffee makers, while bathrooms boast rainfall showers and Molton Brown toiletries. The 42-inch flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi access only add to the hotel's modern luxury. For a dose of relaxation, book a massage or facial at RNR Wellness Spa. And if you came hungry, grab a seat at the CHARCUT Roast House (carnivores will especially love the restaurant's house-made sausages and cured meats). Previous travelers do bemoan the hotel's valet parking fees ($40 CAD plus tax), but most agree the hotel's perks outweigh its steep prices.
- View all PhotosToronto, ON5.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1038)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreIn-room fireplaces and sizeable bathtubs enhance the coziness of the quaint, 57-room Old Mill Toronto. Tucked into the foliage of the Humber Valley neighborhood (about 7 miles west of downtown Toronto), the Old Mill provides guests with mahogany four-poster beds for a comfortable night's sleep. Visitors are impressed with the chateau-like architecture of the hotel's exterior and the classic feel of the interior's English-inspired furniture. The serene ambiance carries over to the Spa at Old Mill, where the staff can accommodate treatment requests unique to newlyweds or business travelers (think couples massages or team-building corporate spa retreats). And according to previous visitors, the continental fare served in the hotel's elegant dining room is tasty and well-presented. Another bonus: Tunes flow out of the Home Smith Jazz Bar, the popular live music lounge just off the hotel's lobby. Care to get out of the hotel? Try one of the nearby walking paths; the Old Mill Toronto sits adjacent to the Parkland and Toronto Bike & Walking Trail System.
- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1414)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThe soft, modern decor of the Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square serves as a pleasant contrast to the hustle and bustle of downtown Toronto found just outside the hotel's doors. Comfy beds with goose-down duvets and Egyptian cotton sheets sit in each of this boutique hotel's guest rooms. The well-equipped rooms (think Molton Brown toiletries, complimentary Wi-Fi access and iPod adaptability) include bathrooms with rainfall spa showerheads that guests describe as impressive. Recent travelers also praise the hotel staff's commitment to excellent customer service: The staff provides personal touches to suit each traveler's needs. Next to the Scotiabank Arena (home of the Toronto Maple Leafs), this Le Germain offers Bar Le Germain, which makes for a perfect stop for a drink and a bite before heading out to neary sports events. Make sure you stick around the hotel for breakfast, too; Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square provides a free deluxe breakfast to all guests every morning.
- View all PhotosNiagara Falls, ONTripAdvisor (1855)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreStaying true to Niagara Falls' romantic reputation, the Sterling Inn & Spa caters to couples seeking a memorable escape with intimate surroundings and upscale amenities. Each of the Sterling's rooms features a fireplace, a wet bar and a minifridge. Guests can also choose to have their rooms pre-stocked with romantic mood-setters like sparkling wine, chocolate-dipped strawberries or fresh roses (for a fee). And included in the price of the room is a romantic breakfast in bed, complete with pastries, yogurt, eggs, juice and coffee. For subsequent meals, guests recommend dining on-site at AG Inspired Cuisine, which serves up dishes like red wine braised lamb shank and espresso rubbed cornish hen made from locally sourced ingredients. The Spa at Sterling Inn also receives applause for its relaxing atmosphere and welcoming staff. But what truly seals the deal for previous visitors is the upscale, yet laid-back atmosphere of the hotel, as well as the friendly and professional demeanor of its staff. You'll find the Sterling Inn & Spa in central Niagara Falls.
- View all PhotosMontreal, QC0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (813)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreLe Germain Hotel Montreal sets itself apart from other Montreal hotels with its flashy contemporary design. Found on the southeastern edge of the McGill University campus, Le Germain's 101 loft-style guest rooms are outfitted with sleek furnishings and come stocked with tech-savvy amenities like flat-screen TVs, computer connectivity panels and eco-efficient lighting. But what guests praise most – aside from the hotel's attentive staff – is how much bang they got for their buck. The nightly room rate here covers the cost of internet usage and continental breakfast served at the Laurie Raphaël Restaurant, not to mention complimentary cappuccinos from the espresso bar on the main level. Plus, after you explore the city, you can cozy up by the crackling fireplace with a delectable cocktail in hand on the hotel's main level.
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2335)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThis trendy downtown Vancouver hotel earns high marks from recent guests for its luxurious amenities, unbeatable location and attentive service. Accommodations feature sitting areass, comfy beds clad in high-end linens and floor-to-ceiling windows that open to the bustling downtown Howe Street. For a little more serenity, recent visitors suggest visiting the indoor heated pool. Another crowd pleaser: the award-winning Diva at the Met restaurant, which features Pacific Northwest cuisine (with an emphasis on locally sourced seafood) and an elegant setting. But travelers warn the ambiance and delicious menu come at a high price. So if you're on a budget, consider exploring the restaurants around neighboring Coal Harbour. You'll find the Metropolitan less than a mile east of the Vancouver Art Gallery.
- View all PhotosNiagara Falls, ONTripAdvisor (10687)Free BreakfastRead MoreThe Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls-Fallsview is a 42-story tower that overlooks Niagara Falls. For breathtaking views, spring for a premium or presidential suite on floors 28 through 41 (though some suites on floors 10 to 15 still boast vistas of the water). All suites offer two or three rooms, flat-screen TVs, minifridges, microwaves and spacious living areas. Once you're done taking in the spectacular scenery, try the on-site T.G.I. Friday's for a casual meal or The Keg Steakhouse and Bar for steak and seafood with dramatic vistas of Niagara Falls. If you're looking to jump-start your day, venture to the hotel lobby, where you can enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. You can always work off the calories at the 24-hour fitness center or in the indoor swimming pool. Recent guests appreciated the spacious accommodations, but were not thrilled with the high parking fees and daily "convenience fee;" however, because of this property's Hilton ties, Hilton Honors members can cut costs by choosing to redeem points here.Free Breakfast
- View all PhotosMont-Tremblant, QCTripAdvisor (985)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreJust 2 miles south of the Mont Tremblant Ski Resort, Château Beauvallon offers cozy accommodations in a rural setting. The suites range from one to four bedrooms and each includes a living room area, a kitchenette, a gas fireplace and a balcony. Though some visitors do say the rooms appear slightly dated, they praise the property's free perks, including free Wi-Fi access and complimentary shuttle service to and from the ski resort during the winter months. The property also offers an abundance of year-round activities, including ATV tours, horseback riding, rock climbing, dog sledding and snowmobiling. Take a dip in the indoor or outdoor pool and hot tub, or use the fitness center when you're not busy soaking up the great outdoors. When hunger strikes, the on-site restaurant, as well as the bar, serve up drinks and dish out inventive cuisine. While many visitors report a pleasant stay overall, some do say the customer service left something to be desired.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.