Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- Read MoreRising above its sister property, Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain offers high-rise vistas of The Pitons, with architecture that draws on St. Lucia's natural beauty. Each of its "sanctuaries" boasts only three walls (the space where the fourth wall should be is completely open), 15-foot ceilings and furnishings crafted from tropical wood. Some suites also feature infinity pools that create the illusion of a limitless space between you, the Caribbean Sea and The Pitons. However, recent guests warned that modern conveniences like TVs and telephones are not available in any accommodations. Additionally, some said that although the open wall yields majestic views, it also means you're up close and personal with some of the island's high-flying wildlife and the occasional rainstorm. In addition to the panoramic views, Jade Mountain touts a varied list of island sports, including snorkeling in the Anse Chastanet bay, sunset sailing on the resort yacht and scuba diving with experts from the on-site PADI dive center. What's more, Jade Mountain knows how to create a romantic atmosphere. Couples can arrange for an in-room massage with the Kai en Ciel Spa or a private dinner on the Celestial Terrace. For other meals, travelers can dine at the Jade Mountain Club or enjoy in-room dining.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MorePrompting guests to appreciate their magnificent surroundings, the 37 suites at St. Lucia's adults-only Ladera Resort all boast an open wall – like a patio, minus the door – facing the dramatic Pitons and the Caribbean Sea. (Though this absent fourth wall takes luxury to the next level, don't be surprised if you wind up sharing your room with a harmless lizard or two.) Accommodations also feature private plunge pools (some with waterfalls and swings), plus free Wi-Fi access, minibars, pillow-top mattresses and kits with binoculars, star charts, slippers and eye masks. Because Ladera sits on a ridge at 1,100 feet, the resort isn't located directly on a beach. However, Ladera does provide complimentary shuttle service to Sugar Beach on the western side of the island. Ladera also offers an abundance of fee-based activities, ranging from a bartending class to a guided Saturday market tour to a sailing and snorkeling daytrip to Marigot Bay. To experience the mountains in a more restful setting, arrange for an outdoor massage at The Spa at Ladera. Previous visitors said you should also treat yourself to the field-to-fork eats at the resort's restaurant, Dasheene. All suite rates cover daily breakfast; those who plan on mostly dining on-site for lunch and dinner can purchase a partial or all-inclusive meal plan.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreIf you're seeking over-the-top luxury on Antigua, look no further than Jumby Bay Island. For a pretty penny, you can bask on this small private islet 2 miles off the northeast coast of Antigua and soak up the rays on its powdery white sands. Despite its cost, recent guests thought their money was well-spent: With spectacular vistas and top-notch service, visitors had very few complaints. As for digs, Jumby Bay's Rondavel rooms reside in octagonal cottages, and each features a four-poster bed, a private courtyard, a wraparound terrace and an outdoor shower. If you can shell out some additional coin for a private villa (read: estate), you'll get your own pool and direct beach access. The resort itself offers land and water sports, three pools, a tennis club and The Jumby Bay Spa. When hunger sets in, you'll have your pick of three sit-down dining venues, which serve everything from casual poolside fare to upscale Caribbean cuisine. A grab-and-go beach shack with West Indian-style street snacks (think: fresh seafood and wraps) is available as well. All meals, snacks and beverages are covered by the resort's all-inclusive room rates.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSt. George'sTripAdvisor (954)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreStretching across 8 acres of Grenada's prized Grand Anse Beach, Spice Island Beach Resort is a family-run boutique resort. Surrounded by lemon, almond and sea grape trees, each suite features a patio, balcony or terrace, plus a minibar, bathrobes and slippers, Frette linens and Molton Brown toiletries. Recent guests agree that the Seagrape Beach Suites are worth the splurge thanks to their whirlpool tubs with ocean views, private patios and gardens, chaise lounge chairs and double hammock sets. Just in case hammock-lounging didn't fill your relaxation quota, the in-house Janissa's Spa provides body polishes and massages. And encouraging guests to take advantage of its primo beachside location, Spice Island's all-inclusive room rates cover snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, tennis, cycling and green fees at a local golf course. When hunger strikes, head to Oliver's Restaurant, which serves up a Creole-inspired menu accompanied by live music, or the Sea and Surf Terrace & Bar for gourmet international dishes with a Caribbean twist. Although a few past diners desired more on-site dining options, most enjoyed their meals at both eateries.
- Read MoreThe key to COMO Parrot Cay is personalization: Located on a private Turks and Caicos island northeast of Providenciales, this boutique resort strives to embody the perfect beach vacation for every taste, with various experiences that include customized excursions and intimate dinners. Head to the COMO Shambhala Retreat to enjoy a private yoga class or a hot river stone massage. For a more active experience, borrow kayaks or snorkeling gear to use at your leisure. Even dining is up to you: Eat in your villa, in one of two restaurants or on the beach. Guests love COMO Parrot Cay's food, which is always fresh, organic (when possible) and Caribbean-inspired. However, some caution that the on-site cuisine is expensive. After dinner, retire to one of 72 guest rooms, suites, villas or houses, which are all bathed with natural light and adorned with four-poster beds (draped in white voile), minibars and private verandas or sun decks.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreWelcoming guests to its private beach in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, since 1950, Jamaica Inn seeks to provide a home-away-from-home experience, and its guests believe it succeeds in doing so. Its air-conditioned suites, cottages, bungalows and villas – with cerulean walls, wooden furnishings and white and yellow or blue decor that pay homage to the beach, sea and sky – all offer complimentary Wi-Fi access, minifridges and private balconies or verandas. Meander across the hotel's manicured grounds for a meal and a Red Stripe beer at the open-air restaurant, or enjoy a massage and an iced lemongrass tea at the Ocean Spa. If the beach is more your scene, you'll find free snorkel gear, kayaks, paddleboards and Sunfish sailboats there, along with daily complimentary fruit punch from 11 a.m. to noon. What's more, you'll receive free afternoon tea and light snacks, as well as evening hot and cold hors d'oeuvres. Overall, travelers rave about the property's amenities and customer service; however, the boutique hotel's laid-back atmosphere means vacationers seeking a thriving nightlife scene may want to stay elsewhere.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreGuests consistently laud Sandy Lane for its impressive grounds, luxurious amenities and accommodating staff. Welcoming Barbados visitors since 1961, Sandy Lane's spacious rooms, suites, penthouses and villa boast elegant furnishings, marble bathrooms with dual vanities, desks and balconies or patios with views of verdant gardens or the Caribbean Sea. And the grandeur doesn't stop there. This Leading Hotels of the World outpost also features lavish recreational facilities, including three golf courses and a 47,000-square-foot spa. (Recent guests raved about the opulent spa treatments and tasty dishes served at The Spa Café.) Though the golf courses and spa are no doubt impressive, don't forget to carve out some lounging time on Sandy Lane Beach, where the resort provides cold towels, sorbets, fresh fruit and Evian mists. Whether your day was spent relaxing by the sea (or the 7,500-square-foot pool) or swinging on the greens, previous visitors suggest watching the sun set at one of the four on-site eateries. Many praised the delectable (albeit pricey) cuisine. However, Leaders Club members receive complimentary perks, such as a room upgrade and early check-in and late checkout privileges, during their stays.
- View all PhotosMontego BayTripAdvisor (1496)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSince it opened in 1953 a little more than 8 miles west of Montego Bay, Jamaica, the Round Hill Hotel and Villas has played host to the likes of Grace Kelly, Cole Porter and Jackie Kennedy, among other celebrities. Guests say it's the property's setting that makes this boutique resort timeless and elegant. Inside the hotel's 36 guest rooms, travelers will find furniture designed by Ralph Lauren and embellished in whites, pinks and blues, plus four-poster beds and rain showers. Round Hill's 27 villa suites boast open-air living rooms and verandas, along with two to six bedrooms and cottage housekeepers (who will cook you breakfast for an additional fee). Some villas are also home to private pools surrounded by lush foliage. Although many visitors rave about the views from their accommodations, several caution that digs here are outdated. Reviewers also give mixed feedback about the resort's service. Round Hill offers a wide selection of activities for those who want to venture outside their rooms, including tennis, water sports and spa treatments in a restored 18th-century plantation house. After a fun-filled day in the sun, guests may dine at a restaurant headed by James Beard Award-winning chef Martin Maginley or sip cocktails at one of three bars. All-inclusive packages are available for travelers who wish to enjoy all of their meals and drinks on-site.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosEagle BeachTripAdvisor (5709)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreResting on 14 sandy acres close to Aruba's westernmost point, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is a boutique, adults-only property that emphasizes environmental protection. Its 104 guest rooms, suites and penthouses offer intimacy and seclusion, along with private balconies or terraces, free Wi-Fi access and locally sourced Aruba Aloe bath products to use in solar-heated walk-in showers. Recent guests heap accolades on the guest rooms' views of Eagle Beach and the romantic, kid-free environment. Yes, this hotel is a splurge, but many past visitors said it's worth every penny. Sweethearts can dine in a private cabana on the beach (a favorite experience for many travelers) or at the poolside, oceanfront Elements restaurant. Though room rates do not cover lunches, dinners and drinks, a free breakfast buffet is available daily. Additional on-site amenities include a fitness center, a spa, an infinity pool and a gift shop.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreA popular hideaway for honeymooners, Baoase Luxury Resort sits on the southwestern side of Curacao, less than a 9-mile drive southeast of the island's international airport. Recent guests gushed about the hotel's attentive staff and its prime location on a secluded beach. And with just 23 rooms, suites and villas (and its own private island), it's easy to see how the resort manages to create an intimate atmosphere for lodgers. Aside from the five-star customer service, past visitors were pleased with their accommodations, especially the beachfront suites, which boast private infinity pools. If you're not willing to splurge on a suite, you'll still enjoy resort or sea views from your room's balcony or patio, plus complimentary Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a Sonos sound system, among other amenities. When you're not lounging in your digs, retreat to the resort's infinity pool, recline in a chair on the beach or schedule a treatment at the spa. The beach is also where you'll find the resort's restaurant, which offers a menu of French international cuisine with an Asian twist. Although reviewers found the food delicious, they also said the prices are high. If you're interested in an all-inclusive plan, the hotel offers one as well.Free BreakfastFree Parking
- Read MoreLike other Sandals outposts, this 17-acre Pink Gin Beach property in Grenada is an adults-only haven for vacationing couples. Expect the brand's signature all-inclusive luxury and variety of amenities, such as five pools, a spa and 10 restaurants, including a Sandals first – a steakhouse. Take your pick between four villages (Pink Gin, South Seas, Lovers's Hideaway and Italian Village) and different accommodation classes (Love Nest, Luxury Level, Club Level and Butler Level). Standard Luxury Level rooms can be found in the South Seas area and feature mahogany furnishings, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access and, in select rooms, vaulted ceilings. Meanwhile, Club Level accommodations also come with 24-hour concierge services. Splurge on Butler Level lodgings and enjoy the amenities of a Club room, plus a large balcony with a soaking tub or private plunge pool, among other comforts. When you're not relaxing in your room, sample any one of the resort's complimentary activities (think: kayaking, scuba diving, tennis and themed parties) or visit the beach club, which features an infinity pool, fire pits and views of the Caribbean Sea. Travelers love the plethora of things to do and the friendly, helpful staff, although some say beverage service at the restaurants and bars is hit or miss.
- View all PhotosSoufriereTripAdvisor (1707)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAt the Viceroy-affiliated Sugar Beach, you don't have to book a lavish villa to experience high-end amenities. Each room features a private walled garden, a plunge pool and personalized butler service. In addition to the plush accommodations, Sugar Beach boasts easy access to some of St. Lucia's best dive spots, including "Superman's Flight," a popular drift dive around the base of Petit Piton. Travelers can arrange scuba excursions, as well as island tours through the resort. If you want to experience Petit Piton but in a more laid-back atmosphere, consider indulging in a treatment at the Rainforest Spa, located at the base of the mountain. Refuel for more island exploration and relaxation at the three on-site restaurants, including the casual beachfront Bayside Restaurant and the elegant Great Room Restaurant. A third option, the Terrace Restaurant, is also available for breakfast and dinner daily. Reviewers love the property's clean accommodations, superb service and incredible cuisine, although some warn that a stay here isn't cheap and is best suited for couples (especially honeymooners).
- View all PhotosProvidencialesTripAdvisor (2822)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe protected waters of Princess Alexandra National Park on Grace Bay frame Seven Stars Resort & Spa, making it a seafarer's paradise. After swimming, snorkeling or sailing (all complimentary), guests can retire to one of Seven Stars' suites, all equipped with furnished terraces or patios, flat-screen TVs and plush robes. Suites also include full kitchens or kitchenettes with Nespresso machines and marble bathrooms with separate showers and Jacuzzis. When you get hungry, you can choose from two gourmet on-site restaurants (one of which offers a free breakfast buffet) or get poolside service at Providenciales' only heated saltwater pool. If you want to hit the spa, just drop the little ones off at the kids club. But according to guests, the resort's greatest attribute is its proximity to the airport: A 7-mile drive will bring you to Seven Stars' doorstep. The only drawback for some is the lackluster customer service.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSitting between Cap Cana Marina and Punta Cana International Airport along the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic, Tortuga Bay appeases travelers with luxurious amenities. Not many resorts can advertise spacious suites designed by fashion icon Oscar de la Renta. Aside from the stylish decor, accommodations also boast balconies or patios, Jacuzzis, walk-in closets, kitchenettes and flat-screen TVs. Guests rave about the tasty (albeit expensive) food served on Oscar's signature tables at Bamboo Restaurant (as well as at the five other eateries visitors have access to on-site and within the larger Puntacana Resort & Club complex). But that's not the only name you'll recognize. Avid golfers will likely jump at the chance to play one or both of Tortuga Bay's courses, designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye. Meanwhile, relaxation-seekers can take advantage of the Six Senses Spa, which features a full menu of massages and body scrubs. But what travelers like most about this Leading Hotels of the World property is how different it feels from other Punta Cana resorts. Many vacationers say that the 1,500-acre reserve – maintained by the resort's ecological foundation – is a refreshing break from the overcrowded Bávaro beach hotel scene. And Leaders Club members you're in luck – this property grants perks like suite upgrades to rewards program participants.
- Read MoreGrace Bay Club in eastern Providenciales on the Turks and Caicos Islands offers classic Caribbean vacation activities like snorkeling excursions, couples spa treatments and poolside drink service. And after a day of underwater adventures, relaxing or dining, you can retire to digs ranging from junior suites with bay views to four-bedroom beachfront residences with private pools. Each suite or villa contains at least one king-sized bed, plus an iPod docking station, free Wi-Fi access, an LCD TV and a kitchenette or kitchen. Guests say that a stay at Grace Bay Club can be pricey, but with perks like a personal concierge and views of the resort's gorgeous grounds, the cost is well worth it. Unlike some other luxury resorts, Grace Bay Club isn't just for adults: Children of all ages can participate in swimming lessons, tubing or arts and crafts sessions with Grace Bay's Kids Town program. Meanwhile, parents can get dressed up for an elegant dinner at the Infiniti Restaurant & Raw Bar or one of three other dining establishments. What's more, the boutique resort is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here.
- View all PhotosProvidencialesTripAdvisor (2071)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWymara Resort and Villas exudes urban sensibilities and design on Grace Bay. This Turks and Caicos Islands resort's 91 guest rooms, suites and villas feature amenities like complimentary wireless internet access, electronically controlled blinds, Bose iPod docking stations and LCD TVs with DVD players. The property's modern touches don't end in the rooms: Guests praise Wymara's sleek infinity pool, as well as Stelle's tasty (albeit pricey) contemporary cuisine. For all of Wymara's high fashion, it does have a function: relaxation. Stretch out on a chaise lounge on the beach, or reserve a beach bed for the day (it comes with a fruit platter and a bottle of chilled rosé wine). To go even deeper into Zen mode, book a massage at the on-site spa or attend a yoga class – though these perks do come at an additional cost.
- View all PhotosSt. James ParishTripAdvisor (1005)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSurrounded by 30 acres of tropical palms and powdery sands, this former 18th-century sugar cane plantation set along Nevis' northern coast impresses guests with its rustic charm. All 36 guest rooms and suites – which earn a thumbs-up from visitors for their spacious interiors and superb amenities – occupy lemon-tinted cottages and feature wicker furniture, stocked minibars, free Wi-Fi access and balconies, patios or screened-in porches. Travelers also rave about the authentic Nevis specialties served at the on-site restaurants: Coconuts, Sea Breeze Beach Bar and the Great House. Out on the grounds, you'll find amenities like a tennis court, beachside hammocks, a croquet lawn and a 75-foot lap pool. For an added dose of luxury, retreat to the full-service spa for a relaxing treatment or massage. Though a versatile menu of facilities is nice to have, guests say the boutique hotel's impeccable service and relaxing atmosphere are its greatest assets. However, some caution that a stay here is expensive. You'll find Nisbet Plantation Beach Club located 2 miles east of Vance W. Amory International Airport.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreHermitage Bay, a boutique, all-inclusive resort on Antigua's secluded western shore, gives guests optimal sunset panoramas from private bungalow suites. All of the resort's 30 accommodations face the ocean and are outfitted with outdoor showers, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access and hardwood floors. The organic fare served at the on-site restaurant received high marks from reviewers, but it's the staff's attention to detail that guests appreciate the most. Hermitage Bay caters specially to romantic vacationers, offering wedding and honeymoon packages, as well as a spa with the tantalizing Siddhartha Art of Love treatment, which includes aromatherapy services and exotic tea tastings. When visitors are not relaxing in their room or at the spa, they can get their hearts pumping while enjoying complimentary activities, such as scuba diving, windsurfing and kayaking.
- Read MoreIn 1946, a former officer in the British Royal Navy bought some land in northern Jamaica and named it GoldenEye. Hoping to recuperate from the psychological toll of World War II, he planned to spend the rest of his days relaxing and writing in the tropics. The man's name was Ian Fleming, and it was here that he dreamed up the now legendary character James Bond. Once a writer's retreat, GoldenEye is now a fully functioning boutique resort, where you can indulge in a massage at FieldSpa or go snorkeling in a 4-acre lagoon. You can stay in the Fleming Villa, where the famed author penned "Casino Royale," or in various other villas, lagoon cottages or beach huts, each with an outdoor shower, a clawfoot tub, a welcome gift of Blackwell rum and complimentary Wi-Fi access to keep both secret agents and regular guests connected to the outside world. And even a spy's got to eat: You can satiate your appetite at one of two eateries: the treehouse-style Gazebo, which serves internationally inspired dishes, and Bizot Bar, where you can savor casual Jamaican dishes poolside while sipping a classic martini – shaken, not stirred. Although many vacationers praise the property's grounds and accommodations, several say the resort's customer service and cuisine are subpar at best. Note: Some areas will be temporarily unavailable while the property undergoes renovations from early May to mid-December 2019.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSt. George'sTripAdvisor (809)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreOccupying 8 acres of tropical greenery, Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel boasts 30 suites arranged in a horseshoe shape, each facing the secluded L'Anse aux Epines beach on the southwestern end of Grenada. All rooms feature Elemis Skincare bathroom amenities, complimentary internet access and balconies or patios (where breakfast is served by a personal maid). Recent guests cited the breakfast delivery as one of the reasons they'll continue to frequent this Relais & Châteaux outpost. Offering even more individualized pampering, the open-air Spa at Calabash tailors each treatment to your personal needs. When you're feeling refreshed, enjoy L'Anse aux Epines' waters on a paddleboard or a Hobie Cat sailboat, or schedule a tour with the hotel's ScubaTech Dive Center. If you prefer to stay on land, perfect your backhand at the two on-site tennis courts or sign up for a private yoga lesson. For tapas or gourmet cuisine and libations with a kick, head to the Beach Club Restaurant or Rhodes Restaurant, the property's two dining venues. Both eateries' dishes impressed previous patrons.
- View all PhotosCastries CityTripAdvisor (497)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreMarigot Bay Resort and Marina provides luxury-seekers the ultimate in island privacy. Because of its secluded St. Lucia location, honeymooners and families looking to reconnect while on vacation flock to this high-end resort. Although amenities may be limited in the area, visitors will find two infinity pools, a spa, a fitness center and more on-site. Vacationers also have access to a nearby beach, but it requires using the property's complimentary ferry to reach. When it's time to dine, guests have their choice of three restaurants, two swim-up pool bars and private dining in their rooms, cabanas or treehouses. Most previous travelers enjoyed the property's cuisine but suggest opting for the optional all-inclusive meal plan to save some coin. Others heaped praise on the friendly staff and beautiful accommodations. Each room and suite is set on 30 acres of leafy tropical gardens and includes one or more balconies or patios that overlook the resort grounds or bay. Every space also comes outfitted with snacks and drinks, canopy beds and fully equipped kitchens. Select accommodations even tout private plunge pools or laundry rooms.
- Read MoreWith just 72 rooms and suites nestled into a cove on Antigua's southern coast, Curtain Bluff emphasizes its Caribbean setting – wild nightlife and modern luxuries are secondary. Reviewers are quick to stress that this all-inclusive resort doesn't cater to the party crowd. The property offers an immersive vacation experience – guest rooms don't include televisions. Instead, you'll get floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the sea. Spend your days enjoying spa treatments (for an extra fee), playing tennis, scuba diving or napping on the beach. In the evening, dine at The Tamarind Tree or The Seagrape, or savor a glass of wine from the resort's specialized cellar. Curtain Bluff may not boast some of the conveniences of home, but visitors find the resort's other amenities outweigh those needs. Note: Curtain Bluff closes annually between mid-August and late October.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosProvidencialesTripAdvisor (802)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSituated on Grace Bay in the Turks and Caicos Islands, The Palms Turks and Caicos is hailed by guests as an ideal retreat for the whole family. The infinity pool that snakes around the boutique resort's grounds is a great spot for kids to cool down while grown-ups grab a drink at the poolside Plunge Bar. Dry off in one of the property's 72 accommodations, which range from 640-square-foot junior suites to oceanfront penthouses. Each suite comes outfitted with at least one king-sized bed, a private balcony or terrace, a sleeper sofa and a kitchenette or kitchen. When you need an adrenaline rush, visit the resort's fitness center or practice your serve at the tennis court. If you desire a more leisurely vacation, enjoy a treatment at the 25,000-square-foot spa or head to the beach to lounge or snorkel. However you choose to spend your day, satisfy your appetite at one of the The Palms' three restaurants, including a garden eatery with a complimentary breakfast buffet. Many past guests raved about the gourmet fare served here, although a few previous diners desired friendlier and more attentive servers. Others said the pool could use a refresh.
- Read MoreLocated on St. Barts' northern coast, Hotel Christopher provides luxury-seekers with an intimate getaway. Each of the 42 guest rooms and suites features neutral decor with pops of bright orange throughout and comes outfitted with a private terrace, free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, a minibar and Sisley toiletries. Previous visitors said they left this Preferred LVX hotel feeling completely relaxed as a result of the property's isolated location. High-end amenities like the full-service Sisley Spa and the stunning seaside infinity pool are bound to help you unwind, while the two on-site dining venues, Christo Lounge Restaurant and Mango Beach Club, are sure to satiate your appetite after a long day of swimming, sailing, hiking or lounging. Although most past guests heaped praise on both eateries, a few desired tastier (and less expensive) options and faster service. To save some coin while staying here, members of the I Prefer Hotel Rewards program can use reward certificates to cover the cost of their rooms.
- Read MoreEden Roc at Cap Cana prides itself on offering secluded luxury. Tucked inside Cap Cana, one of Punta Cana's most exclusive communities, this Relais & Châteaux outpost offers a long list of sumptuous amenities. Each of the resort's 62 suites features a private pool or ocean views from a private balcony or terrace, high ceilings, complimentary Wi-Fi access and a Nespresso machine. Although past vacationers appreciated the accommodations' spacious layouts, some encountered malfunctioning suite amenities or broken fixtures. Outside the suites, travelers can unwind with a treatment at Solaya Spa or enjoy the Eden Roc Beach Club, a private facility that touts a palm-shaded pool, a barbecue area and a beach bar. For more action, families can visit the children's pool or drop their little ones off at the Koko Kid's Club for games, crafts and more. When it's time to eat, vacationers can head to one of three restaurants. Suite rates cover daily breakfast at Mediterraneo restaurant or BLUE Grill + Bar, and a third eatery, La Palapa, is also available for fresh seafood by the Caribbean Sea.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.