Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosVail, CO0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1279)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreTowering over central Vail, this chalet-style resort doesn't skimp on coziness. With sweeping vistas of either the Vail Village or Gore Creek, each guest room features Rocky Mountain touches like custom-made Bavarian furniture, gas fireplaces and heated floors. The traditional lodge design carries over into the resort's four dining areas, each boasting wood furnishings and a rustic ambiance. Sonnenalp caters primarily to skiers, and visitors found both the resort's location and the ski concierge service to be extremely convenient. Even if you don't plan on tackling the slopes, you shouldn't rule out this resort; Sonnenalp offers a variety of ways to stay active that don't involve snow. The championship Sonnenalp Golf Club, for example, features 7,100 yards of rolling fairways and pesky sand traps. Meanwhile, the outdoor pool and cozy Sonnenalp Spa both provide a fantastic setting for rest and relaxation. Yet despite all its offerings, guests point to the hotel staff as the main reason to book here. Recent visitors say they were made to feel special by the hotel employees and were even greeted by name upon re-entering the premises. What's more, Leaders Club members get perks like room upgrades and complimentary breakfasts at this hotel. One drawback: this resort is expensive, and daily resort and parking fees will cost you more than you may expect.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosTelluride, CO1.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (438)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreNestled at the base of the Telluride Ski Resort in Mountain Village, The Lumière with Inspirato makes a great home base for both winter and summer visitors. The boutique property's stunning stone façade houses simple-yet-elegant interiors, characterized by hardwood floors, leather upholstery and cozy fireplaces. Many of the rooms feature kitchens and mountain views, plus LATHER bath products, free Wi-Fi access, washers and dryers. Guests love the hotel's relaxing atmosphere, as well as its proximity to the slopes. And in true Colorado fashion, the Lumière proudly offers ski valet and storage services alongside complimentary après-ski cookies and cakes. Although you may not have access to certain perks during the summer months, the hotel's on-site pool and easy access to Telluride's hiking paths and mountain shops make a warm weather visit worth considering as well. Be warned, though: a stay here is not cheap.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMountain Village, CO1.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1148)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreAlthough it might look large from the outside, the Inn at Lost Creek features only 32 accommodations. But these 32 suites are some of the largest you'll find in the area. Each space features a kitchenette, a private Juliette balcony, a jetted tub and in-suite laundry machines. Guests relish the space and praise the inn for extra amenities such as the golf valet, ski valet and on-site whirlpools. Speaking of skiing, the Inn at Lost Creek's location – on the slopes of the Telluride Ski Resort – makes it an ideal home base for winter sports enthusiasts. But if you're not a snow bunny, you can spend your days relaxing in your rooms or dining on Asian cuisine at Siam's Talay Grille.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosAspen, CO0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1365)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreAdd a little green to your white winter getaway by booking a room at this eco-friendly hotel. The Limelight Hotel Aspen's location between Aspen Mountain and downtown makes it a great home base for a variety of Aspen visitors, you can even rent a complimentary bike to get around, but don't come here expecting the exposed wood beams and bear-skin rugs of a typical ski lodge. The Limelight is decked out in more modern attire, complete with floor-to-ceiling windows, rich leather furnishings and shiny wooden furniture. Guests love the hotel's look, particularly on the rooftop terraces and around the pool area, which comes complete with two joint Jacuzzis. But people aren't the only ones who enjoy a night at the Limelight Hotel: Fido will appreciate the complimentary food and water bowls, not to mention the nearby dog-walking area. Meanwhile, pizza takes on a new form at The Lounge, offering everyone's favorite meal from organic, locally sourced ingredients.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreSitting at the heart of Pike National Forest (about 54 miles northwest of Colorado Springs), the Lost Valley Ranch offers adventurous travelers an authentic taste of the Wild West. Although Lost Valley is technically a "dude ranch," guests are hardly roughing it. Previous visitors appreciate the privacy of the one-, two-, and three-bedroom cabins, as well as the rustic decor and classic American cuisine served on-site in the main dining room (dining is covered in the room rate). Guests also rave about the ranch's variety of activities: While horseback riding is the most popular thing to do, Lost Valley Ranch also invites visitors to participate in cattle round-ups and watch the staff compete in weekly rodeos. And when you're in need of a little down time, you can kick back and relax by the pool or book an in-cabin massage. Although it may be a struggle to part with your 4G service and Internet connection for a couple of days, recent guests say that they can't wait to do it again.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- View all PhotosAurora, CO10.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1191)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWoolley's Classic Suites provides an all-inclusive atmosphere just 12 miles southwest of the Denver International Airport. The hotel's room rates include breakfast, parking, airport transportation, laundry service, Wi-Fi access, bottled water and evening cocktails. Aside from these perks, recent guests also appreciated the accommodations, which they described as spacious, clean and comfortable. All of the property's suites feature flat-screen TVs, Keurig coffee makers, minifridges, microwaves and bathrooms with separate tubs and showers. The rooms and service exceeded traveler expectations for an airport area hotel, with recent guests citing an accommodating staff and included benefits as reasons for return stays. If you're looking for something more than free light appetizers, you can order room service — which is also included in the room rate. In the mood for a sit-down dinner? The hotel offers an on-site restaurant that serves a menu of American classic cuisine. The property also features a fitness center and an indoor pool that are available to guests 24 hours a day. Plus, members of the STASH Hotel Rewards program can earn and use points here.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.