- View all PhotosSt. George'sTripAdvisor (954)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreStretching across 8 acres of Grenada's prized Grand Anse Beach, Spice Island Beach Resort is a family-run boutique resort. Surrounded by lemon, almond and sea grape trees, each suite features a patio, balcony or terrace, plus a minibar, bathrobes and slippers, Frette linens and Molton Brown toiletries. Recent guests agree that the Seagrape Beach Suites are worth the splurge thanks to their whirlpool tubs with ocean views, private patios and gardens, chaise lounge chairs and double hammock sets. Just in case hammock-lounging didn't fill your relaxation quota, the in-house Janissa's Spa provides body polishes and massages. And encouraging guests to take advantage of its primo beachside location, Spice Island's all-inclusive room rates cover snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, tennis, cycling and green fees at a local golf course. When hunger strikes, head to Oliver's Restaurant, which serves up a Creole-inspired menu accompanied by live music, or the Sea and Surf Terrace & Bar for gourmet international dishes with a Caribbean twist. Although a few past diners desired more on-site dining options, most enjoyed their meals at both eateries.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreLike other Sandals outposts, this 17-acre Pink Gin Beach property in Grenada is an adults-only haven for vacationing couples. Expect the brand's signature all-inclusive luxury and variety of amenities, such as five pools, a spa and 10 restaurants, including a Sandals first – a steakhouse. Take your pick between four villages (Pink Gin, South Seas, Lovers's Hideaway and Italian Village) and different accommodation classes (Love Nest, Luxury Level, Club Level and Butler Level). Standard Luxury Level rooms can be found in the South Seas area and feature mahogany furnishings, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access and, in select rooms, vaulted ceilings. Meanwhile, Club Level accommodations also come with 24-hour concierge services. Splurge on Butler Level lodgings and enjoy the amenities of a Club room, plus a large balcony with a soaking tub or private plunge pool, among other comforts. When you're not relaxing in your room, sample any one of the resort's complimentary activities (think: kayaking, scuba diving, tennis and themed parties) or visit the beach club, which features an infinity pool, fire pits and views of the Caribbean Sea. Travelers love the plethora of things to do and the friendly, helpful staff, although some say beverage service at the restaurants and bars is hit or miss.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSt. George'sTripAdvisor (809)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreOccupying 8 acres of tropical greenery, Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel boasts 30 suites arranged in a horseshoe shape, each facing the secluded L'Anse aux Epines beach on the southwestern end of Grenada. All rooms feature Elemis Skincare bathroom amenities, complimentary internet access and balconies or patios (where breakfast is served by a personal maid). Recent guests cited the breakfast delivery as one of the reasons they'll continue to frequent this Relais & Châteaux outpost. Offering even more individualized pampering, the open-air Spa at Calabash tailors each treatment to your personal needs. When you're feeling refreshed, enjoy L'Anse aux Epines' waters on a paddleboard or a Hobie Cat sailboat, or schedule a tour with the hotel's ScubaTech Dive Center. If you prefer to stay on land, perfect your backhand at the two on-site tennis courts or sign up for a private yoga lesson. For tapas or gourmet cuisine and libations with a kick, head to the Beach Club Restaurant or Rhodes Restaurant, the property's two dining venues. Both eateries' dishes impressed previous patrons.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSprawling across 2-plus miles of Grenada's Grand Anse Beach, Coyaba Beach Resort provides its guests with an intimate setting. The resort sits on nearly 6 acres of verdant tropical grounds, with rooms that feature air conditioning, minifridges and private balconies or patios. Guests say the Coyaba Beach Resort deserves kudos for its well-kept gardens, but some mention that the antiquated rooms are in need of a revamp. Others bemoan the two on-site restaurants' limited menus. When you need a break from your digs, head to the beach, where activities like kayaking and beach volleyball await. Soothe sore muscles with some massage therapy at the spa, go for a dip in the pool or sip cocktails at one of three bars, including a beach bar, a lounge and a swim-up pool bar.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosGrand Anse BeachTripAdvisor (766)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAt Mount Cinnamon Grenada, white-washed villas and hacienda-style suites overlook 2 miles of Grand Anse Beach's azure waters. Accented with eye-popping colors, each of this Grenada resort's suites includes a balcony or covered porch, a smart TV and a Nespresso coffee maker, while the luxurous villas boast fully equipped kitchens, sitting rooms and Italian linens. Despite the amenities, some guests say the suite decor is in need of a modern makeover. Access to Grand Anse Beach's velvet sands is this resort's main appeal. Steal away to the private beach club or set sail on one of the Hobie Cat catamarans. Guests especially recommend scheduling a diving expedition through Mount Cinnamon's Scuba Diving School. Never straying too far from the beach, visitors rave about the cabana-side spa treatments, saying crashing waves and chirping birds add to the ambiance. End the day toasting to another sunset at the open-air restaurant, Savvy's, while indulging in fresh seafood or traditional West Indian and Caribbean dishes. A beachfront eatery is also available for casual lunches.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.