Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- Read MoreWelcoming guests to its private beach in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, since 1950, Jamaica Inn seeks to provide a home-away-from-home experience, and its guests believe it succeeds in doing so. Its air-conditioned suites, cottages, bungalows and villas – with cerulean walls, wooden furnishings and white and yellow or blue decor that pay homage to the beach, sea and sky – all offer complimentary Wi-Fi access, minifridges and private balconies or verandas. Meander across the hotel's manicured grounds for a meal and a Red Stripe beer at the open-air restaurant, or enjoy a massage and an iced lemongrass tea at the Ocean Spa. If the beach is more your scene, you'll find free snorkel gear, kayaks, paddleboards and Sunfish sailboats there, along with daily complimentary fruit punch from 11 a.m. to noon. What's more, you'll receive free afternoon tea and light snacks, as well as evening hot and cold hors d'oeuvres. Overall, travelers rave about the property's amenities and customer service; however, the boutique hotel's laid-back atmosphere means vacationers seeking a thriving nightlife scene may want to stay elsewhere.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMontego BayTripAdvisor (1496)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSince it opened in 1953 a little more than 8 miles west of Montego Bay, Jamaica, the Round Hill Hotel and Villas has played host to the likes of Grace Kelly, Cole Porter and Jackie Kennedy, among other celebrities. Guests say it's the property's setting that makes this boutique resort timeless and elegant. Inside the hotel's 36 guest rooms, travelers will find furniture designed by Ralph Lauren and embellished in whites, pinks and blues, plus four-poster beds and rain showers. Round Hill's 27 villa suites boast open-air living rooms and verandas, along with two to six bedrooms and cottage housekeepers (who will cook you breakfast for an additional fee). Some villas are also home to private pools surrounded by lush foliage. Although many visitors rave about the views from their accommodations, several caution that digs here are outdated. Reviewers also give mixed feedback about the resort's service. Round Hill offers a wide selection of activities for those who want to venture outside their rooms, including tennis, water sports and spa treatments in a restored 18th-century plantation house. After a fun-filled day in the sun, guests may dine at a restaurant headed by James Beard Award-winning chef Martin Maginley or sip cocktails at one of three bars. All-inclusive packages are available for travelers who wish to enjoy all of their meals and drinks on-site.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreIn 1946, a former officer in the British Royal Navy bought some land in northern Jamaica and named it GoldenEye. Hoping to recuperate from the psychological toll of World War II, he planned to spend the rest of his days relaxing and writing in the tropics. The man's name was Ian Fleming, and it was here that he dreamed up the now legendary character James Bond. Once a writer's retreat, GoldenEye is now a fully functioning boutique resort, where you can indulge in a massage at FieldSpa or go snorkeling in a 4-acre lagoon. You can stay in the Fleming Villa, where the famed author penned "Casino Royale," or in various other villas, lagoon cottages or beach huts, each with an outdoor shower, a clawfoot tub, a welcome gift of Blackwell rum and complimentary Wi-Fi access to keep both secret agents and regular guests connected to the outside world. And even a spy's got to eat: You can satiate your appetite at one of two eateries: the treehouse-style Gazebo, which serves internationally inspired dishes, and Bizot Bar, where you can savor casual Jamaican dishes poolside while sipping a classic martini – shaken, not stirred. Although many vacationers praise the property's grounds and accommodations, several say the resort's customer service and cuisine are subpar at best. Note: Some areas will be temporarily unavailable while the property undergoes renovations from early May to mid-December 2019.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreRockhouse Hotel gets its name from its rocky surroundings, which play into every aspect of this boutique hotel 3 miles west of downtown Negril, Jamaica. Its 34 air-conditioned villas and guest rooms are built directly into the volcanic stone of Pristine Cove, and contain mosquito-netted four-poster beds and eco-friendly solar heaters. Some villas even seem to be rising directly from the waves – recent guests appreciated the seclusion of their private wraparound balconies and open-air showers that meld seamlessly into the rocks. Like Rockhouse's accommodations, its restaurants' appearances and offerings reflect the bays and coves of Jamaica. Guests can enjoy a crab turnover in the airy, open dining room at Rockhouse Restaurant or savor peppered shrimp – a Jamaican street favorite – atop Pirates Cave in the Pushcart eatery (though some visitors think the restaurants are quite expensive). Even Rockhouse's spa takes cues from its surroundings – travelers can indulge in cliffside spa treatments like an invigorating coffee scrub or the Caribbean Drench, which mimics a Jamaican downpour.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreMuch like its sister property, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall impresses guests with its top-notch cuisine and resort amenities. In addition to having access to seven restaurants, a pastry shop, a coffee shop and three bars (including a swim-up pool bar) on-site, visitors will find three additional eateries and another watering hole at Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall. (Past visitors especially enjoyed Di Roza, Fuzion and Choicez for their wide array of options and delectable fare.) Additionally, previous guests appreciated the cleanliness of the rooms, which come equipped with private balconies or patios, complimentary Wi-Fi access, rainfall showers, flat-screen TVs and minibars restocked daily. However, some encountered customer service issues during their stays. Aside from the fact that the property is kid-friendly and all-inclusive, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is popular among travelers thanks to its location: It's conveniently situated just 7 miles northeast of Doctor's Cave Beach, one of Jamaica's most famous shorelines. And just like other Hyatt properties, the resort participates in the World of Hyatt rewards program, so members can accrue or use points here.
- Read MoreThis Montego Bay, Jamaica, retreat has been welcoming guests to its 400 beachside acres for more than 50 years. Each air-conditioned guest room and suite contains a cable TV, a minibar, a balcony or patio, a coffee maker and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Most accommodations overlook the ocean, but standard rooms and select suites offer pool and garden panoramas. Outside this Preferred Legend outpost's rooms, visitors will find an 18-hole course designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr., as well as tennis and squash courts, a kids area with a playground and supervised activities, a gym and the 68,000-square-foot Fern Tree Spa. Half Moon also caters to animal lovers; travelers enjoy watching recently hatched sea turtles return to the ocean, as well as riding and swimming with horses from the on-site equestrian center. When guests get hungry from a day filled with activities, they can venture to one of Half Moon's three restaurants. The eateries serve everything from modern Jamaican fare to traditional Italian dishes to an array of international favorites. Vacationers love the property's cuisine but warn that meals are pricey. To save some coin, members of the I Prefer Hotel Rewards Program can pay for rooms with reward certificates.
- View all PhotosMontego BayTripAdvisor (6265)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSandals Royal Caribbean gives guests a taste of the Far East about 5 miles northeast of downtown Montego Bay, Jamaica. Hop aboard the Wayang Doll – a dragon-shaped boat – and visit Sandals' private island, where you can dine on curry at Royal Thai, get a bamboo polish at the Red Lane Spa, lounge by a pool or dance the night away in the flickering light of tiki torches. Back on the mainland, you can spend your time in one of six additional pools, on the beach or off-roading through the jungle in a four-wheel drive vehicle. If you somehow find that there isn't enough to do at this adults-only, all-inclusive resort, you can take advantage of the "Stay at 1, Play at 3 Program" for access to amenities at both Sandals Montego Bay and Sandals Inn. And every night, you can rest your head in an air-conditioned guest room or suite back at Sandals Royal Caribbean, snug in a four-poster bed amid mahogany furnishings. However, some guests say their accommodations let in a lot of noise from airplanes landing at and departing from Sangster International Airport, which is just a few miles away. For more space and perks like private infinity pools, glass floors and outdoor showers, consider upgrading to one of the over-the-water private island villas.
- View all PhotosOcho RiosTripAdvisor (2899)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSandals Royal Plantation, part of Sandals' Jamaican fleet of adults-only, all-inclusive resorts, emphasizes luxury over size. Each of its 74 ocean view suites on the Ocho Rios Riviera comes with personalized butler service to cater to your every need, as well as a marble bathroom, a king-sized bed draped in Italian linens and a private balcony or patio. The luxurious (albeit dated) digs and top-notch amenities at Royal Plantation make for a special Sandals resort, but guests say it's the friendly service from the resort staff that keeps them coming back again and again. Spend your days golfing, scuba diving or playing tennis; then, retreat to the Red Lane Spa, a Sandals staple. (Keep in mind, spa services cost extra.) After a full day, dine in the lap of luxury at one of Royal Plantation's five restaurants. For an extra swanky treat, head to C Bar, the only Champagne and caviar bar in Jamaica.
- View all PhotosMontego BayTripAdvisor (7423)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSeated on Jamaica's northern coast in Montego Bay, the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall flaunts luxurious amenities designed to enhance guest comfort. When you check into one of the adults-only, all-inclusive resort's 295 suites – each adorned with tropical orange and teal tones – you'll be greeted with a pillow menu, a minibar (stocked to your specifications), complimentary Wi-Fi access, butler service and a whirlpool tub. Outside your room, you'll find four a la carte restaurants, two buffets, six bars (including one in a nightclub), a spa, a beach and three pools surrounded by canopied lounge chairs. Keep in mind, spa services cost extra. Most previous guests enjoyed their stays at this GRUPO IBEROSTAR property, citing the friendly staff, clean beach, top-notch cuisine and well-appointed accommodations as highlights. However, a few past visitors lamented some of the on-site eateries' limited hours and slow service.
- View all PhotosMontego BayTripAdvisor (7329)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreOn the same strip of Montego Bay, Jamaica, sand as Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay, Secrets St. James offers all the amenities of a luxury all-inclusive on the beach, but it's only about 5 southwest of Sangster International Airport. The adults-only resort's 350 suites are elegantly appointed in soft, neutral tones and include canopied beds, 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and private balconies with deck chairs. Some of those balconies overlook St. James' stretch of ivory beach, but all accommodations are within reach of the pool, where guests can relax with complimentary wait service – part of Secrets' Unlimited-Luxury package. Unlimited-Luxury also allows guests to take advantage of Wi-Fi access, attend themed parties, participate in activities like snorkeling and tennis, and indulge in unlimited food and drinks. Past travelers give Secrets St. James' nine dining venues mixed reviews, though most said they enjoyed their meals at seafood-focused Oceana and Mexican-influenced El Patio. Others cautioned that some parts of the property are currently undergoing renovations, so expect some closures and construction noise.
- Read MoreSet amid a 500-acre wilderness preserve and along a 2-mile-stretch of sand, the all-inclusive Sandals South Coast provides guests with Sandals' signature activities, plus the natural beauty of Jamaica's southern coast. All accommodations feature patios or balconies that overlook a white sand beach and contain four-poster beds, minifridges and HD smart TVs. Some travelers caution that most guest rooms and suites appear worn, so if you're looking for updated digs, consider booking one of the overwater bungalows, which were added in 2017, or a room in the renovated Italian Village building. You may dine on traditional Jamaican dishes at Schooner's or Eleanors, enjoy an Italian-inspired meal at guest-favorite Giuseppe's or sit for a meal at seven other restaurants. The room rates covers all nine dining venues. But make sure you wait an hour after eating before jumping into one of three pools, one of which is the largest zero-entry pool in Jamaica. Or, lounge on the sprawling beach (which visitors say is clean and never feels crowded, even when the resort is at capacity). Whether you're relaxing by the pool or along the sandy shore, your stay will be free of little ones – all Sandals resorts have an adults-only policy, so leave the kids at home.
- Read MoreRecent guests said there was no single standout aspect of the all-inclusive Moon Palace Jamaica. Everything from the friendly staff to the well-maintained grounds to the quality of the beds in the guest rooms and suites were nothing short of superb. Activities also leave little to be desired. Along with its central location in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Moon Palace Jamaica can organize a dolphin swim, a sunset cruise, a snorkeling excursion and tours to can't-mis sights like the Bob Marley Museum. Back at the resort, guests can unwind on the property's spotless (albeit small) beach, lounge around four pools or pamper themselves at the Awe Spa or the on-site beauty salon. Kids aren't left out, either: The Playroom offers games and supervised activities, and at the property's FlowRider, children can try riding waves on a bodyboard or surfboard. Meanwhile, adults have access to a swim-up bar and a nightclub. To satisfy their appetites, visitors can head to one of five dining venues, including a grab-and-go cafe, an open-air restaurant by the beach and a Pan-Asian eatery with a sushi chef and hibachi tables. Most past diners praised the resort's cuisine, although a few said service in the restaurants can be slow at times. When it's time to bed down, each of the property's 705 accommodations features a stocked minibar, a smart TV, free Wi-Fi access, a liquor dispenser and a complimentary bottle of red wine upon arrival.
- View all PhotosMontego BayTripAdvisor (3710)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSituated roughly 10 miles northeast of central Montego Bay, Jamaica, the adults-only Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall continuously wows visitors with its superb customer service, well-maintained grounds and beautiful accommodations. Guest rooms and suites come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi access (which some travelers warn is spotty at times), flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and balconies or terraces with pool, garden or ocean views. But if you're looking to truly indulge during your Jamaican getaway, consider upgrading to one of the Swim Up accommodations (which provide direct access to a semi-private pool) or Butler Suites (where you'll have access to a personal butler and private check-in and checkout). Once you're ready to soak up some Caribbean sunshine, take advantage of the property's all-inclusive offerings, such as nonmotorized sports equipment at the beach and all meals and drinks at the property's 17 restaurants, bars and specialty shops, some of which the resort shares with its sister property, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall. Diners heap praise on the resort's dining establishments, especially Jamaican Rootz by Horizons and Barefoot Jerkz. However, some lament the small, rocky beach. Since this property is part of the Hyatt family, members of the World of Hyatt rewards program can earn or redeem points during their stays.
- Read MoreLike its sister resorts scattered throughout the Caribbean, Sandals Negril knows how to have a good time. From windsurfing along Negril, Jamaica's Seven Mile Beach to nightly entertainment, there's a whole lot going on at this adults-only, all-inclusive resort. Sandals Negril doesn't skimp on luxury, either: Each room features mahogany furnishings, coffee makers, flat-screen TVs and Red Lane Spa toiletries. Plus, Club Level and Butler Level accommodations offer concierge or butler services. Guests can also get pampered at the Red Lane Spa. Afterward, savor Asian fare at Kimonos (a traveler favorite), or sit for a meal at one of Sandals Negril's six other dining establishments. At night, visitors can sing along to classics at the piano bar or sample beverages at the swim-up pool bar. Vacationers recommend claiming your spot at the swim-up bar early since the small watering hole has limited seating.
- Read MoreSandals Montego Bay (an adults-only, all-inclusive resort) sprawls across 26 acres and touts 10 restaurants and six swimming pools. Plus, it offers the amenities of three Sandals resorts in one. Sandals Montego Bay's "Stay at 1, Play at 3 Program" package provides free round-trip transfers between Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Inn, meaning guests have access to a dizzying array of restaurants, bars and swimming pools. Back at Sandals Montego Bay, accommodations feature mahogany furnishings, four-poster beds and HD smart TVs, all near the largest private beach in Jamaica. But for the ultimate indulgence, recent guests suggest upgrading to a room with butler service. For those looking to splurge even more, opt for a relaxing massage at the on-site Red Lane Spa before taking a wild Reggae Cruise on a catamaran. The property also offers all kinds of free activities, such as scuba diving, tennis, beach volleyball and themed parties. Overall, past visitors enjoyed their stays here, though some cautioned that the pool decks lack adequate seating.
- Read MoreThis adults-only, all-inclusive Sandals resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, has both beachfront accommodations and digs secluded in the jungle. Situated amid the trees, the Riviera villas and Great House guest rooms feature wooden deck chairs that overlook 98 private or semi-private swimming pools. Every accommodation includes a king-sized bed, a plasma TV, Red Lane Spa toiletries and a private balcony or patio. Booking a room at this Sandals property grants you complimentary green fees at the nearby Sandals Golf & Country Club's 18-hole golf course, plus access to a Red Lane Spa. Overall, vacationers praise the property's friendly staff and highly recommend splurging for a room with butler service. However, many lamented the on-site dining venues. Although travelers have access to 16 eateries (plus five additional restaurants at nearby Sandals Royal Plantation), many said the cuisine served at most of the dining outposts was not up to par. Others caution that several property amenities are unavailable while the resort undergoes renovations.
- View all PhotosMontego BayTripAdvisor (4983)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreNext door to the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall and the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, less than 13 miles northeast of downtown Montego Bay, Jamaica, the orange and cream facade of the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites surrounds a lazy river, an activity pool and an infinity pool, complete with a swim-up bar. Each suite in this all-inclusive GRUPO IBEROSTAR resort features a large balcony or terrace, which overlook the property's gardens, beach or enormous pool facilities. Because the pools are so popular with kids, guests say the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is a great place for families. Parents can drop their little ones off at Star Camp while they indulge in a massage from Spa Sensations (not included in the room rates). Grown-ups will also get their fair share of enjoyment in the form of adults-only nighttime entertainment. For adults who want to bond with their kids, the property offers a children's pool, a water park with slides, a playground and sports courts for mini-soccer, beach volleyball and basketball. When it's time to eat, vacationers can visit one of five restaurants, including a buffet and four a la carte eateries that dish up everything from Mediterranean cuisine to steakhouse fare. Most travelers praise the property's restaurants, saying they offer a variety of tasty options. Others note the resort's friendly staff as the main reason to return, although a few caution that the beach is filled with third-party vendors who frequently peddle their services to guests.
- Read MoreSituated about 65 miles southeast of Sangster International Airport and approximately 5 miles away from Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Couples Tower Isle offers romantic activities and amenities for passionate pairs. Visitors gush about this adults-only, all-inclusive resort's clean and comfortable (albeit dated) accommodations: Suites are decorated in pastels and bamboo, with king-sized beds and private balconies or patios. For more updated digs, reserve one of the resort's Oasis Spa Villas, which offer more square footage and unlimited spa services. The five Caribbean-, Asian- and Mediterranean-inspired restaurants also earn high praise from guests for their delicate food presentations and chic surroundings. Along with cozy accommodations and romantic restaurants, Couples Tower Isle provides its guests an exhaustive list of recreational pursuits. Take a dip in one of four pools (including the Buddha plunge pool at the award-winning Oasis Spa), engage in a round of tennis, or try out nude sunbathing on a private island. Guests do note that some of Couples Tower Isle's activities – such as the free catamaran cruises – are average at best; however, travelers love the complimentary excursions to local spots like Margaritaville.
- View all PhotosMontego BayTripAdvisor (2915)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLocated just 3 miles northwest of Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica is an all-inclusive, adults-only resort that appeals to those looking to catch up on some R&R. Before hitting the beach, guests can work out in the fitness center, schedule a treatment at Renova Spa (for an additional fee) or relax in the sauna or whirlpool. When it's time to head outside, guests can lounge by one of three infinity pools (two of which feature swim-up bars) or kick back in a chair along the beach. Aqua, this RIU outpost's oceanfront snack bar, is open 24 hours. The beach also offers a variety of complimentary water sports equipment, such as kayaks, snorkel gear and catamarans. Come dinnertime, the resort's main restaurant serves an array of internationally focused dishes buffet-style, while the property's four specialty a la carte restaurants specialize in everything from Japanese to Italian cuisine. Recent guests raved about the quality and variety of cuisine options, although some were disappointed with the small portions at the on-site steakhouse. As for the accommodations, past visitors praised the spacious, well-appointed suites. Each comes equipped with free Wi-Fi access, a minibar, a liquor dispenser, a satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. If you want to grab a drink after dinner, the resort boasts a multitude of bars and lounges, as well as Pacha, the on-site nightclub.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreAs its name suggests, Couples Swept Away provides all-inclusive resort packages for amorous twosomes, and it's packed with amenities and activities that will spark romance – all less than 4 miles northeast of Negril, Jamaica. Its 312 bungalow-style suites include private balconies with lounge seating and garden or ocean vistas. Behind the plantation shutters are king-sized beds, fully stocked minibars, bathrobes, iPod players and Gilchrist & Soames bath products. To pass the time, take a dip in the resort's three swimming pools, sign up for a round of doubles tennis or golf, or gaze at the ocean floor through a glass-bottom boat – all included in the price of your stay. Recent guests commend the resort's extensive dining options: You can feast your eyes on your special someone across a candlelit table while enjoying Asian-, Latin-, or Caribbean-inspired cuisine from one of six restaurants or while sipping cocktails at the property's seven bars. However, some said the accommodations' thin walls make suites situated by the highway a bit noisy at times.
- Read MoreLike Jamaica's three other Couples resorts, Couples Sans Souci boasts special amenities designed to cultivate romance. Guests heap praise on this adults-only Ocho Rios resort's attentive staff, sensual spa treatments and rejuvenating mineral springs, although some say the grounds' plethora of stairs can be exhausting to traverse at times. Others caution that the resort's evening entertainment can be occasionally heard inside the accommodations. Each of the 150 suites features blue and white decor, island-inspired artwork and a private balcony that overlooks the Caribbean Sea. Standard suite amenities include king-sized beds, iPod docking stations, minibars and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries. Steal away from your room and you'll find a host of daily activities for you and your special someone, from couples yoga to snorkeling to nature walks to au naturel sunbathing on one of two private beaches. Once you've worked up an appetite, dine at one of three on-site restaurants that serve international classics and Jamaican staples. And don't forget your dancing shoes: Nightly entertainment includes steel drum bands and reggae acts, not to mention the resort's seven lively bars. The property's all-inclusive rates cover all meals and drinks, water sports, evening activities, golf and tennis, plus excursions to popular locales like Dunn's River Falls & Park and Margaritaville.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMontego BayTripAdvisor (7905)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLocated adjacent to Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a thin peninsula jutting out into the Caribbean Sea, Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay is an all-inclusive, adults-only resort situated only 5 miles southwest of Jamaica's Sangster International Airport. Previous guests compliment the privileges of the Unlimited-Luxury package, which includes limitless beverages (with and without alcohol), all meals and wait service by the pool and on the beach. Former visitors heaped praise on this Secrets outpost's employees, as well as the cuisine served at the property's nine dining establishments. The eateries dish up everything from grilled staples to modern French fare to Pan-Asian cuisine. Unlimited-Luxury also allows guests to choose from a wide array of resort activities, including tennis, snorkeling and yoga. Meanwhile, every accommodation boasts one king- or two queen-sized beds, a fully stocked minibar, a flat-screen TV and a private, furnished balcony with garden or ocean views.
- Read MoreWith its prime beachfront location along Negril, Jamaica's famous Seven Mile Beach, prepare to instantly relax upon arrival at Azul Beach Resort Negril. On top of its stellar beach, the property covers amenities like 24-hour room service, nonmotorized water sports equipment rentals and unlimited meals and beverages in its all-inclusive rates. Such perks help the resort garner consistent praise from guests. Additionally, the property receives kudos for its friendly staff and delectable eats. Travelers love Di Romagna's Italian fare and Hua Hin's Thai cuisine. However, the resort's suites receive mixed reviews. Vacationers staying in the original part of the property say the accommodations lack space and have dated furnishings, while those in the newer section praise the spacious, beautiful digs. Standard suite perks include rainfall showers, bathrobes and slippers, minibars and king-sized beds. Some upgraded accommodations even boast swim-up pool access. But remember, select suites do not permit children.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreLess than 6 miles northeast of downtown Negril, Jamaica, the adults-only, all-inclusive Couples Negril invites honeymooners and other lovey-dovey duos to relax on its white sand beach and in its 234 guest rooms and suites. Each accommodation features white, gray and pale blue hues and contains a flat-screen television, an iPod player, a walk-in shower and Gilchrist & Soames bath products. Venture out on the property to find six watering holes, including a swim-up pool bar and a swanky piano bar. Or, enjoy complimentary catamaran cruises (when staying three or more nights) and aerobics, yoga, Pilates, meditation, kickboxing and water aerobics classes. If you're looking to wind down instead, head to the Oasis Spa, unwind in one of four Jacuzzis or lounge on the clothing-option beach. If that doesn't sate you, Couples' four intimate restaurants dish up a variety of cuisines, including Mediterranean, Asian and Caribbean. Keep in mind, parts of the property are currently undergoing renovations, so some facilities may be temporarily unavailable or have reduced opening hours.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreA trip to Jamaica can be fun for the whole family, especially if you stay somewhere like the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay. Previous guests loved the kid- and adult-friendly amenities at this all-inclusive Hilton property, especially the nightly entertainment (think: circus-style performances and live steem drum music) and the Sugar Mill Falls Water Park: The 280-foot waterslide and lazy river will entertain younger vacationers while the swim-up bar diverts the older set. Just beyond the pool complex lies Hilton Rose Hall's 2,500-square-foot private beach, the longest in Jamaica. You can also borrow nonmotorized water sports equipment, play tennis, tee off at three golf courses or unwind at the Radiant Spa. (But remember, spa services cost extra.) Plus, members of the Hilton Honors rewards programs can earn or redeem points here. When hunger sets in, you'll have your choice of seven restaurant that serve everything from Italian cuisine to Jamaican-style barbecue. After an action-packed day, retire to your guest room or suite. Each is decorated in chocolate, blue and white hues and comes outfitted with a flat-screen TV, a pillow menu, a private balcony or patio, a coffee maker and free Wi-Fi access. Past travelers who booked upgraded oceanfront accommodations praised the incredible sea views; however, many said the furnishings and fixtures were dated. Others encountered slow service when checking in.Free BreakfastFree Parking
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.