- Read MoreVisitors are impressed with the Bardessono's environmental stewardship, daring architecture and exceptional service. This LEED Platinum Certified hotel in Yountville, California, is dedicated to protecting the environment while providing a luxury experience for guests. Accommodations are heated and cooled using an underground geothermal system, while rooftop solar panels keep the lights on. Visitors are certainly respectful of Bardessono's mission, but they're more vocal about the property's deluxe amenities, praising the guest rooms' huge bathrooms and modern technology. The on-site spa and outdoor pool are also popular features, and many visitors are quick to praise the personalized customer service. Don't miss eating at the traveler-recommended Lucy Restaurant & Bar, which serves up seasonal, locally sourced cuisine and an extensive list of wines.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosRutherford, CATripAdvisor (853)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSituated in the quiet town of Rutherford in Napa Valley, Auberge du Soleil beautifully showcases the area's stunning vistas. But there's more than scenery to boast about here. This Auberge property also offers a well-equipped fitness center and spa, and you can arrange additional off-site activities, such as hot air balloon rides and golf outings, through the concierge. Should you prefer to stick around the resort, you can lounge away the hours by the pool, tour the Aerena Sculpture Garden or enjoy some private meditation in La Pagode. Foodies adore the gourmet meals served at the Restaurant at Auberge du Soleil, which specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and expert wine pairings. For a more relaxed atmosphere, you can grab a bite to eat at the Bistro & Bar. At the end of the day, luxury-seekers love the spacious guest rooms, which boast private balconies or terraces, fireplaces, as well as contemporary artwork and bath oils and candles for the room's soaking tubs. But keep in mind that a stay at this bit of heaven on earth – as it is often described by visitors – doesn't come cheap.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCalistoga, CATripAdvisor (845)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWhen you can simply borrow a Mercedes-Benz for an afternoon drive through wine country at no extra cost, you know you're experiencing the epitome of luxury. Here at Calistoga Ranch in northern Napa Valley, guests rejoice in luxury amenities that include the Mercedes-Benz Drive Program, a private lake, a private wine cave and more. And when they need a little rest and relaxation, visitors head to Calistoga's spa for outdoor lakeside treatments or a dip in the on-site mineral pool. If your interests lie more in gastronomy, head to The Lakehouse where vino makes the perfect accompaniment to the restaurant's California cuisine. Travelers say they relish the privacy and comfort offered in this Auberge resort's free-standing guest accommodations, which feature fireplaces, private decks and outdoor rain showers, not to mention floor-to-ceiling windows and warm, wooden decor.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSitting on 250 acres in quaint St. Helena, California, Meadowood Napa Valley resort automatically wins guests over with its serene landscape and isolation. The guest room decor embodies a rustic elegance, with cottage-like beamed ceilings, private terraces and, in most rooms, fireplaces. Although the cost of a stay here is admittedly steep, many travelers feel the exceptional service and on-site activities, such as croquet, tennis and golf, make the expense worthwhile. Guests will also find several pools and an extensive fitness center here. Meanwhile, those who splurged on a treatment at the on-site spa certainly didn't regret it, nor did they have second thoughts about repeat meals at The Restaurant. Should you stay at the Meadowood, you'll be close to the Castello di Amorosa Winery and Schramsberg Vineyards, both of which offer exceptional tours and tastings.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCalistoga, CATripAdvisor (1096)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSolage hardly misses a step when it comes to pleasing guests. This Auberge Resorts outpost's 89 suites and studios are set on 22 acres of beautifully landscaped property and come equipped with amenities such as LCD televisions, iPod docking stations and high-speed internet access. And recent lodgers praise the quality of the beds and the extra large bathrooms. Guests also rave about the complimentary cruiser bikes that give personality to the resort. And the lodging decor – composed of neutral hues, expansive windows and fairly simple accents – makes for a relaxing respite. Meanwhile, the Michelin-starred Solbar restaurant garners rave reviews for its outdoor dining space and inventive "California soul food." The Spa Solage is also unique for its "mud bar" and on-site geothermal pools. You'll find this hotel on the northern fringes of Calistoga in northern Napa Valley.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSitting just a few miles southwest of Napa, California, Carneros Resort and Spa is often described by recent travelers as charming and quiet. Accommodations consist of cottages, suites and homes. Many previous visitors recommend reserving a cottage for an added sense of privacy. (Guests also suggest requesting a room that's not near the highway for a more peaceful night's sleep.) But no matter which type of lodging you choose, you'll find yourself with a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso coffee machine, heated bathroom floors and a private outdoor patio with a garden. When you crave a change of scenery, take some time to explore all 22 acres of the property – you'll find a vegetable garden, two pools with hot tubs, a general store, three restaurants and The Spa at Carneros. Other amenities – such as weekend fitness classes, use of loaner bicycles and on-site parking – are covered by the property's daily $36 resort fee. Members of the I Prefer program can offset costs by cashing in points here.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSt. Helena, CATripAdvisor (330)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreNear the small town of St. Helena, the Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer charms guests with its rustic elegance and attentive service. Described as park-like, the grounds are universally applauded for showcasing the area's natural beauty. Guests are also quick to praise the helpful front desk staff and the delicious complimentary breakfast, in addition to the hotel's full-service restaurant by celebrity chef Charlie Palmer, Harvest Table. Although most past lodgers raved about the size of the guest rooms and the in-room beverage services, some said the decor felt a little scant. The Harvest Inn also boasts two pools, a spa and a fitness center.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreFormer guests praised many features of the Hotel Yountville, particularly the staff's friendly demeanor and the serene nature of the property. From the pool area to the guest rooms to the spa, the Hotel Yountville creates an intimate, relaxing environment. Accommodations here are spacious and inviting with spa tubs, fireplaces and Bellora Italian linens, not to mention flat-screen TVs and complimentary wireless internet access. Visitors are particularly complimentary of the Heritage Oak Cafe, Hotel Yountville's in-house restaurant that serves heaping plates of fresh farm-to-table fare. The location in quaint Yountville places visitors within walking distance of numerous local eateries and shops. All in all, guests say that the Hotel Yountville is an exceptionally romantic property in Napa Valley.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreA short stroll from the Oxbow Public Market, the Andaz Napa brings exceptional service and comfortable accommodations to the center of downtown Napa. In fact, it's this hotel's ideal location that charms guests most, as they can walk to numerous restaurants and shops. There's also plenty of praise for the Andaz's guest rooms, which feature hickory hardwood floors, white marble bathrooms and 42-inch flat-screen televisions. The hotel's exemplary service and complimentary evening wine tastings, self-parking and Wi-Fi earn extra kudos. Some guests found this Andaz property a bit on the pricey side, but because the property is a member of the Hyatt family of hotels, rewards program members can earn and redeem rewards points here.
- Read MoreFirst-time Napa Valley visitors choose this hotel in Yountville because of its convenient location – within easy reach of the area's wineries. The guest rooms feature private terraces or balconies, glass walk-in showers, Nespresso coffee machines and free Wi-Fi access. And recent guests said the staff throughout the hotel were quick to answer any service requests. When you're not out touring vineyards, relax by the pool or schedule a spa treatment. Although there isn't a restaurant on-site, Napa Valley Lodge does serve a complimentary Champagne breakfast every morning, which is an amenity recent guests especially liked. There are also freshly baked cookies available in the afternoon and a wine hour every Thursday and Friday evening featuring local wineries.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreLocated in Yountville, California, the North Block Hotel sits within close proximity of several Napa Valley wineries. And according to recent guests, the hotel's convenient location is the best part of staying here. Some visitors say that North Block's room rates are steep given the experience. But those who enjoyed their visit cite the hotel's spa, pool area and in-house Italian restaurant, Redd Wood, as major perks, as well as North Block's excellent customer service. The property's 20 guest rooms come with private balconies or patios, bathrooms with rain showers and, in many rooms, fireplaces. And though visitors to this boutique hotel are ultimately here to relax, complimentary wireless Internet access keeps guests in the loop with work and friends.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MorePast guests particularly praise The Meritage Resort and Spa’s Crush Lounge, where guests can relish a drink while enjoying a game of bowling, shuffleboard or billiards. In fact, the array of on-site amenities almost overshadow the resort’s excellent location in Napa Valley, about 5 miles south of downtown Napa and slightly more than 3 miles from the Napa County Airport. The property boasts a smorgasbord of additional eateries, which range from Siena, a luxury restaurant with Californian- and Tuscan-inspired flavors, to The Village, a curated mix of wine tasting, grocery store, culinary classroom and event area. Not to mention Spa Terra, an actual wine cave where guests can enjoy a sip of their favorite grape-based beverage after candlelight yoga or a spa day. But keep in mind that some recent visitors warn the accommodations, which come standard with luxurious perks stone bathrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi access, don’t justify their cost.
- Read MoreOccupying 1,200 acres of prime real estate north of downtown Napa, this resort is one of the area's largest. The resort is so big actually that guests can choose to stay in a specific neighborhood such as the central Cottage Drive or the gated communities of The Grove or Oak Creek East. No matter which place you choose to stay, all rooms here come with amenities such as Egyptian cotton sheets, Wi-Fi access, coffee bars and TVs with premium movie channels. Guests can grab a meal at one of the on-site eateries before enjoying the in-house spa, tennis courts or outdoor pools on-site. On the other hand, Silverado's two golf courses receive plenty of praise, and many visitors claim that the views from their private balconies or terraces were worth writing home about.
- Read MoreThis hotel has all the resources available to provide guests with the quintessential Napa Valley wine vacation. From daily wine hours to a full-service spa and complimentary access to the property's on-site Lexus, the Napa River Inn creates the kind of luxury necessary for a good time. The hotel's central location along Napa's downtown Riverfront area puts guests within close proximity to more than 20 tasting rooms. The hotel itself has an on-site gourmet market and wine shop, as well as Silo's Bar, which provides live entertainment on the weekends. Add complimentary breakfast from Sweetie Pies Bakery to the mix and guests may deem it unnecessary to leave the hotel at all. Recent visitors attested to excellent service provided by friendly staff members, and were pleased the hotel was able to maintain peace and quiet despite being in a central area. Couples in particular strongly suggested booking a room with a riverfront view for those looking to have a truly romantic getaway.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSimilar to its sister property Hotel Villagio, the Vintage House makes its home in the heart of Yountville and offers easy access to the region's wineries. The sister hotels also share a spa, which receives superb reviews from recent guests for its soothing treatments. Travelers appreciate the friendly staff and the delicious Champagne breakfast buffet. In the spacious rooms, cool colors of blue, white and gray create a serene atmosphere where guests can unwind. Accommodations come equipped with 65-inch LCD TVs, free Wi-Fi access, Nespresso coffee machines and minibars. Many visitors also love the hotel's location, near some of the area's top restaurants and boutiques.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreLocated in the Oxbow area of downtown Napa, The Westin Verasa Napa caters to visitors who want the convenience of staying in town and the ability to easily take day trips to local wineries. Guests love being within walking distance of restaurants and shops, and then being able to return to signature Westin amenities, such as comfy Heavenly Beds in the hotel's rooms. There's an on-site fitness studio, convenient for those looking to get a work out in during vacation. Visitors also appreciate the pool, complimentary house car and pet-friendly ambiance, but what really won them over was this hotel's unique atmosphere. Many travelers appreciated the attentive service provided by the staff and loved the sophisticated decor that permeated throughout the hotel. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreLocated in the heart of Yountville, the Hotel Villagio is an intimate wine country retreat without the pretentious feel of some other nearby properties. The rooms are outfitted in neutral hues and come with oversized bathtubs, wireless internet access, in-room minifrdiges and private balconies or patios. Though most guests are pleased with the lodging options here, some do note that they are starting to appear dated and that housekeeping could clean the rooms a bit more thoroughly. Additionally, some warn that the property is under new ownership and the staff wasn't as friendly as in the past. The Hotel Villagio is also close to some of Napa Valley's best vineyards – O'Brien Estate is less than 5 miles away.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreJust south of Napa, the Vino Bello Resort offers spacious accommodations complete with small, fully equipped kitchenettes or kitchens to make a longer stay in California wine country more comfortable. The resort's decor is reminiscent of Tuscany, with warm hues and colorful furnishings. And just in case you forgot you were in wine country, you will be greeted with a complimentary bottle at check-in. Recent visitors had plenty of good things to say about the rooms, which include high-speed Internet, full baths, flat-screen TVs and patios or balconies. Because of its partnership with the neighboring Meritage Resort, Vino Bello guests are welcome to sample the region's wines at the Meritage's Estate Wine Cave and Wine Tasting Bar. The Meritage's Siena Restaurant is also open to Vino Bello guests for fine dining.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreFor a good night's rest in downtown Napa, recent travelers suggest the River Terrace Inn. Here, the plush, heavenly bedding lulls to sleep almost as fast as the quiet sounds of the rushing Napa River behind the property. Personal touches like the complimentary cruiser bikes and wine hours earn brownie points with travelers. And the hotel's location gives visitors easy walking access to the Napa Valley Wine Train and Oxbow Market. While visitors enjoyed visiting the valley and agree that the Inn is charming and cozy, and the staff very friendly, guests thought the breakfast was seriously lacking. A member of the Noble House hotel family, River Terrace Inn participates in the Stash Hotel Rewards program.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSt. Helena, CATripAdvisor (180)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreIn the cute town of St. Helena, Southbridge Napa Valley delivers a quality stay. Recent visitors like the spacious rooms, quaint location and the convenience of the Health Spa Napa Valley across the street. Still, this rather small property is lucky to share some amenities with its sister property, Meadowood Napa Valley. For example, guests here are invited to dine at the highly acclaimed Restaurant at Meadowood. But that's not to say that sticking around Southbridge won't lead to a decent meal – the hotel is within walking distance of several notable eateries. But for the high room rates, some visitors expected more from their stay, claiming that the guest rooms here, though comfortable, weren't anything too special.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.