- View all PhotosPark City, UT1.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (983)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreJust south of Park City, Utah, this hotel plays up its role as a ski haven with large stone fireplaces and old-fashioned leather furniture. Guest rooms are spacious and simple, sporting neutral hues, private fireplaces and hot tubs. But while the cozy ambiance and slopeside locale are major perks, guests agree there's more to Stein Eriksen Lodge than style and convenience. The Norwegian-inspired spa offers a wide variety of treatments, and the cuisine at the Glitretind Restaurant and the Troll Hallen earns rave reviews from recent diners. The property's top-notch customer service also received high praise from previous visitors. A complimentary shuttle service to nearby Park City, a fitness center, two pools and a ski rental shop are some of the other amenities here, but beware of high room rates if you book last minute accommodations.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPark City, UT4.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1682)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAccording to recent travelers, the Waldorf Astoria Park City, which is surrounded by the Wasatch Mountains, makes a great home base for a Utah ski vacation. The Frostwood Gondola, located across the street, shuttles guests to Canyons Village. From there, travelers can access more than 7,300 acres of skiable terrain and more than 300 trails. Visitors can also rent equipment and purchase lift tickets through the property's services. But wintertime skiers aren't Waldorf's only happy campers. The hotel is also conveniently situated near stunning fly-fishing spots and miles of hiking trails. Golf, mountain biking and summer concerts round out the warm-weather offerings. What's more, travelers say that the resort's pool is the perfect place to spend a sunny afternoon. Recent guests also appreciated the quality of service at the award-winning spa. But you don't necessarily need to hit the spa to feel pampered: Guest rooms are spacious yet cozy and come with plush linens and gas fireplaces. Visitors also say they feel like VIPs thanks to the oversized bathrooms (equipped with high-definition TVs). In addition, the Powder restaurant received rave reviews and serves elevated comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Overall, prior guests concluded that this Waldorf Astoria has beautiful decor and excellent amenities, but some said that the five-star service is lacking. As a member of the Hilton family, members of the Hilton Honors program can reap benefits here.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPark City, UT1.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (688)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreRising out of Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village, The Chateaux Deer Valley offers guests the quintessential ski lodge experience, complete with crackling fireplaces and winter sports equipment rentals. Guest rooms range from simple studios to multiroom villas, each equipped with a kitchenette or kitchen, complimentary wireless internet and carved wooden furnishings. But that's not all: The Chateaux Deer Valley also features perks like a heated outdoor pool and hot tubs, plus a highly rated spa. Its gourmet Cena Ristorante and Lounge serves up hearty portions of fresh pastas and flatbread pizzas.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPark City, UT4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (801)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreIf you're traveling in Utah with a family or in a large group, guests highly recommend you stay at the Hyatt Centric Park City. This member of the Hyatt hotel family, located about 5 miles northwest of Park City, features extremely spacious rooms – some with multiple bedrooms and large common areas. Recent visitors note that the heated outdoor pool is great for kids, while easy access to nearby ski areas and hiking trails make for exciting family outings. And guests say that the staff and concierge are not only efficient but friendly and sincere. While visitors enjoyed the cuisine served at the on-site Escala Provisions Company Restaurant & Bar, past diners said the menu offerings were limited and pricey. On the plus side, members of Hyatt's loyalty program can use their points for free nights here.
- View all PhotosPark City, UT1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (984)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection attracts guests with its romantic lodge-like atmosphere and its location near Wasatch Mountain and the Canyons Resort by Park City, Utah. Though guests praise the hotel's stunning setting and homey decor (the exposed wooden beams, Jacuzzi tubs, private balconies and stone fireplaces are particularly nice touches), many cite the hotel staff as the primary perk. Some recent visitors noted that rooms are beginning to show some wear, however, many agree that everyone, from the concierge to the waiters at Ruth's Chris Steak House, are incredibly friendly and accommodating. When you find some downtime, lounge by the pool, relax in the spa, hit the ski slopes or play a round of golf at the adjacent golf course.
- View all PhotosPark City, UT4.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (119)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Grand Summit Hotel, A RockResort in Park City, Utah, features suites with kitchens, gas fireplaces and free Wi-Fi access. On-site amenities include a business center, an outdoor heated pool and hot tub, shuttle service, garage parking, childrens center and child care services, a steam room, a fitness center and a sauna. The hotel recently (2017) underwent a $15 million renovation, and now includes the RockResorts Spa with massage therapy treatments and First Tracks Cafe, which offers coffee beverages and pastries. The Farm is the on-site restaurant that serves regionally sourced cuisine for dinner and afternoon small plates. The hotel is located in the heart of Park City Resort’s Canyon Village, the largest ski resort in the nation, with access to gondolas and ski rentals. Recent guests praised the helpful, friendly customer service, although other guests complained that many of the resort activities are put on hold during the summertime.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPark City, UT4.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (940)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLocated about 5 miles northwest of central Park City, Utah, the Westgate Park City Resort & Spa provides a cozy, inviting atmosphere for relaxing after a day on the slopes. On-site dining options include Edge Steakhouse and Drafts Sports Bar & Grill, although some recent guests noted that their hours are limited. The resort also offers an indoor/outdoor pool, as well as two hot tubs and sports facilities like basketball and tennis courts. As far as accommodations go, travelers say that the suites, villas and lofts are spacious and comfortable, thanks to amenities like kitchenettes or kitchens, king-sized beds and flat-screen TVs. Although some travelers found the time-share sales pitches to be annoying and a bit of a mood-killer, overall, guests were pleased with the polite customer service.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.