- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL5.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel welcomes dogs that weigh 25 pounds or less for a nonrefundable cleaning fee of $250. No more than two pets are permitted in each room.
- View all PhotosThe Atlantic Hotel & SpaFort Lauderdale, FL
4.5-star Hotel Class
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa permits up to two dogs that weigh 60 pounds or less in each of the property's pet-friendly accommodations. A $150 fee is charged per stay.
- View all PhotosW Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL4.5-star Hotel ClassThe W Fort Lauderdale welcomes pets that weigh 40 pounds or less. A nonrefundable pet fee of $100 applies, as well as a daily $25 room charge. All rooms with pets come with a variety of pet-friendly, including beds, food and water bowls, mats, toys treats and animal-specific perks like litter boxes and pet waste bags.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach ResortFort Lauderdale, FL4.0-star Hotel ClassDecidedly dog-friendly, the resort provides complimentary Heavenly Dog Beds for up to two pets per room. No pet fees apply, but all dogs must weigh less than 40 pounds.
- View all PhotosHilton Fort Lauderdale MarinaFort Lauderdale, FL4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina welcomes pets that weigh 25 pounds or less. A nonrefundable fee of $50 applies for all rooms with pets.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port HotelFort Lauderdale, FL4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel welcomes pets that weigh up to 25 pounds for a one-time fee of $75. Only one pet is permitted in each room.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL
4.0-star Hotel Class
The Westin Fort Lauderdale allows guests to bring dogs that weigh less than 40 pounds. A one-time fee of $50 applies.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.