Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosMandarin Oriental, MiamiMiami, FL2.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassAll rooms with pets will be charged a $250 fee per pet, $100 of which is returned at checkout if no damage is done to the room. Pets that weigh up to 30 pounds are allowed in the hotel.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Four Seasons Hotel Miami welcomes one dog or cat that weighs no more than 15 pounds in each room for free. Additional pets may be permitted with advance notice.
- View all PhotosKimpton EPIC HotelMiami, FL1.9 miles to city center$29 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$29 Nightly Resort Fee
With no limit on the number, type or weight of animals, the Kimpton EPIC Hotel is welcoming of all pets. All guests with pets receive loaner pet beds, food and water bowls, mats and pet waste bags to use during their stays. The concierge can also provide a list of nearby groomers and pet boutiques.
- View all PhotosTrump National Doral MiamiDoral, FL8 miles to city center$28 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$28 Nightly Resort Fee
The Trump National Doral Miami welcomes dogs that weigh up to 25 pounds for a one-time fee of $50. No more than two pets are permitted in each room, and dogs must be leashed in all public areas of the resort.
- View all PhotosThe Biltmore Miami Coral GablesCoral Gables, FL4.2 miles to city center$22 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$22 Nightly Resort Fee
Pets are welcome to stay at The Biltmore in one of the property's first- or second-floor rooms. All pets must weigh no more than 35 pounds and cannot be visible in public areas at any time. A cleaning fee of $50 per pet, per night applies.
- View all PhotosW MiamiMiami, FL2 miles to city center$40 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort Fee
The W Miami participates in the brand's Pets Are Welcome program. Pets weighing no more than 40 pounds are welcome for a $100 nonrefundable cleaning fee, plus an additional $25 room charge per day.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & SpaAventura, FL$37 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$37 Nightly Resort FeeThis hotel welcomes pets for a one-time fee of $125. Only two pets that weigh no more than 25 pounds are permitted in each room.
- View all PhotosInterContinental at Doral MiamiMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Pets are typically not allowed to stay at the InterContinental at Doral Miami, however, guests who ask for permission in advance may be permitted to bring pets. When pets are welcome to stay on-site, a nonrefundable cleaning fee of $250 applies.
- View all PhotosHotel Colonnade Coral Gables, A Tribute Portfolio HotelCoral Gables, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassUp to two dogs or cats are welcome to stay at the hotel for a one-time cleaning fee of $75. Food and water bowls and floor mats are provided in all rooms with pets.
- View all PhotosPullman Miami Airport HotelMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Each accommodation at the Pullman Miami Airport Hotel can accommodate up to two pets for a daily charge of $25 and a refundable $150 pet deposit. Pets must weigh less than 30 pounds.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency Coral GablesCoral Gables, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Dogs are welcome to stay at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables. The hotel requires three or more days advance notice. A weight restriction of 50 pounds applies if one dog is staying on-site, while a weight limit of 75 pounds applies if two dogs stay at the property. For stays lasting one to six nights, there's a one-time fee of $100.
- View all PhotosMayfair Hotel & SpaMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Mayfair Hotel & Spa welcomes up to two pets in each suite for a daily per pet fee of $30. Each pet cannot weigh more than 25 pounds. All pets staying on-site receive amenities like mats, pet beds, bottled water, dog biscuits and water bowls.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.