- View all Photos21c Museum Hotel CincinnatiCincinnati, OH0.3 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The property welcomes guests with pets, although there's a weight limit and a fee applies. The hotel provides food bowls but guests must provide their own pet beds and other supplies. Several local dog walking, boarding, daycare and supply services are located nearby. Also nearby are a variety of parks and open spaces for exercising pets.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, ClevelandCleveland, OH0.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassPets are welcome at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland for an additional fee. Several parks and open spaces are a short distance away as well as waterfront access along the river and lake for exercise. Food bowls and treats are offered complimentary.
- View all PhotosMetropolitan at The 9, Autograph CollectionCleveland, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Pets are welcome at the Metropolitan at The 9 for a one-time, nonrefundable fee of $100. The hotel greets four-legged guests with special welcome packages and pet beds. Pets and their owners also get 24-hour access to Bark, the property's indoor dog park.
- View all PhotosHilton Columbus DowntownColumbus, OH0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassPets are welcome at this Hilton hotel, although a cleaning fee and weight limit apply. A variety of walking paths, parks and waterfront areas are easily accessible nearby for outdoor exercise. The local downtown area has several pet-related businesses where guests can purchase supplies and arrange dog-sitting. No pet amenities or supplies are provided on the property.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien Columbus, The JosephColumbus, OH1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassDogs weighing 40 pounds or less are welcome at Le Méridien Columbus, The Joseph free of charge. Le Méridien's signature pet program provides a dog bed, food and water bowls, a floor mat, clean-up supplies and a welcome kit for four-legged guests and their owners.
- View all PhotosThe Westin CincinnatiCincinnati, OH0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassA maximum of two dogs, up to 40 pounds each, are welcome per room for no additional fee. The hotel provides Westin Heavenly Dog Beds and treats upon request, plus food and water bowls. Pets cannot be left unattended and are not allowed where food is served in the hotel.
- View all PhotosThe Cincinnatian HotelCincinnati, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Guests are welcome to bring up to two pets of any size for an additional $50 fee.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency CincinnatiCincinnati, OH0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is a dog-friendly hotel. Upon arrival, four-legged guests receive a welcome letter, a bed, food and water bowls and a special treat. The hotel’s concierge will also provide a list of nearby pet services, including vets, groomers and dog walkers. Guests traveling with pets must alert the hotel at least three days in advance.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Cleveland DowntownCleveland, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassDogs that weigh less than 40 pounds are welcome at the Westin for no additional charge. Pet bowls are provided.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Great Southern ColumbusColumbus, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel is pet-friendly and up to two pets weighing 40 pounds or less are welcome for no additional fee. Upon arrival, pets will receive a bed and floor mat, as well as food and water bowls.
- View all PhotosSheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol SquareColumbus, OH0.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square is a pet-friendly hotel. Guests are welcome to bring dogs up to 40 pounds for no additional fee. Only one pet is allowed per guest room and pet owners will have to sign a waiver at check-in.
- View all PhotosHilton Columbus at EastonColumbus, OH7.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Pets are welcome at the Hilton Columbus at Easton. A $50 non-refundable cleaning fee is required, and no pet services, amenities or supplies are provided by the hotel. A few small ponds and open spaces, though, are within walking distance of the property for outdoor exercise. Several larger parks are a short distance away for longer walks.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.