- View all PhotosFour Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa BarbaraSanta Barbara, CA3.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The resort welcomes dogs weighing up to 45 pounds. There is no additional fee, but the hotel requires pets to be attended to at all times.
- View all PhotosHilton Santa Barbara Beachfront ResortSanta Barbara, CA1.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassDogs weighing up to 75 pounds are welcome at the resort for a $50 nonrefundable fee as well as an additional $50 fee per night.
- View all PhotosKimpton Canary HotelSanta Barbara, CA0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Canary is a dog-friendly property and welcomes canines with dog beds, food and water bowls and plastic pick-up bags. The concierge can help schedule pet-sitting, grooming and walking services.
- View all PhotosBelmond El EncantoSanta Barbara, CA1.1 miles to city center$35 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$35 Nightly Resort Fee
Cats and dogs are welcome at the hotel for $40 per pet per night. The hotel offers pet beds, food and water bowls and a pet menu.
- View all PhotosSan Ysidro RanchMontecito, CA4.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The San Ysidro Ranch welcomes dogs in its free-standing cottages for a $100 pet fee per stay. The property’s pet package includes a welcome bone, food and water dishes, treats and Bow Wow Beanies toys.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa BarbaraGoleta, CA12.2 miles to city center$39 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$39 Nightly Resort Fee
The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara is a dog-friendly property and welcomes canines weighing up to 50 pounds for $250 pet fee. The hotel provides pet beds, food and water bowls and pet clean-up bags. Dogs can dine outside with their owners at the Bistro.
- View all PhotosKimpton GoodlandGoleta, CA6.8 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
There are no size or weight restrictions and no additional fees for four-legged guests. The hotel also provides pet beds; food and water bowls; and a guide to dog parks, scenic neighborhood walks, pet-friendly beaches and local pet-centric businesses.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.