- View all PhotosCancunTripAdvisor (30304)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreMoon Palace Golf & Spa Resort's golf course was designed by Jack Nicklaus and features three areas with a combined 27 holes. A pro shop, clubhouse, restaurant and golf academy are also available. Though green fees are not covered by the resort's all-inclusive rates, travelers who book an Unlimited Golf package receive complimentary green fees. Golf cart and club rentals are not included in room rates or the Unlimited Golf package.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe white-sand beaches and four lagoon-style pools steal the show at this all-inclusive Cancun resort according to previous guests, who cite the striking scenery and relaxing vibes as compelling reasons to return. And guests describe the 668 suites as spacious and comfortable. Paradisus Cancún's accommodations include 32-inch LCD TVs, private terraces that overlook the Caribbean Sea or Nichupte Lagoon and fully stocked minibars. The 10 on-site restaurants (one of which is exclusively for Royal Service guests) and five bars also impress past patrons with their array of cuisine, which ranges from Mexican fare at Mole Restaurant to wood-fired pizzas at the outdoor Vento Restaurant. Also located on-site is a nine-hole golf course, the Yhi Spa and a tennis court.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreWith an 18-hole championship golf course and a FIFA regulation soccer field, IBEROSTAR Cancún is an ideal choice for active types. But this IBEROSTAR property certainly makes room for relaxation, too: Its large sleek pool area earns high praise from recent travelers, and a beachfront massage from the spa is a great way to wind down after a long day of activities. Kids can also get their daily allotment of exercise in at Lucy's Kids Club or the on-site water park. After working up your appetite, head to IBEROSTAR Cancún's buffet or one of its four a la carte eateries, including the Japanese restaurant Naga Hibachi Japanese and the steakhouse La Parrilla. According to previous guests, the tasty cuisine and excellent service at the hotel's restaurants is superior to luxury competitors in the area. When it's time to retire to your digs, you'll find this resort's guest rooms and suites decorated in a blue and white motif, and equipped with 32-inch LCD TVs, minibars and free Wi-Fi access. For a more luxurious stay, spring for a villa, some of which feature balconies overlooking the ocean.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPlaya del CarmenTripAdvisor (6547)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThere is a golf course at the Platinum Yucatán Princess. Set within the Casa Club/Sport Park, guests can arrange a round of golf.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCancunTripAdvisor (6481)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort & Spa is conveniently situated in Cancun's Hotel Zone (across from La Isla Shopping Village) and filled with amenities and services that cater to guests of all ages. This resort's pool area is home to both an infinity pool with a swim-up bar for grown-ups and a shallow, kid-friendly pool for younger guests. Plus the villa accommodations are large enough to house the whole family and all are equipped with Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and private balconies or patios that offer sweeping views of the sea. Every villa also comes with standard amenities such as flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access. Though each villa also features a kitchen or kitchenette, the resort is home to four guest-approved eateries. And when parents want some alone time, they can drop off youngsters (ages 4 to 12) at the Westin Kids Club before indulging in a treatment at the Mayan-inspired Heavenly Spa by Westin. Another perk of bedding down here: Because Westin falls under the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.