- Read MoreThe on-site Woodstock Country Club features an 18-hole golf course with par-3 and par-5 options. The dress code is mandatory: jeans, athletic wear, tank tops and T-shirts are not allowed while on the course.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosEssex Junction, VTTripAdvisor (1632)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreFoodies rejoice: This laid-back New England resort — located just east of Burlington in Essex Junction, Vermont — offers a bounty of culinary offerings. The Cook Academy is popular with recent guests for its private courses in sushi-rolling, pasta-making and baking using local ingredients. And there's fine-dining at the much-adored Junction and The Tavern restaurants as well. When you're ready to work off your meal, the resort allows the chance to swim in the indoor and outdoor pools, play tennis and test your golf game. Or if you would prefer to unwind, book a treatment at the tranquil, full-service spa. Afterward, cozy up in your comfortable accommodations, appointed with 300-thread-count linens, iPod docking stations and classic brick-enclosed fireplaces (in some suites). Some recent guests did feel that for the price tag, the rooms could use some updating.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThere are two courses in Stowe Village, including The Mountain Course on-site and the Stowe Country Club in town. There is also a golf academy, and junior rates are available.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosManchester, VTTripAdvisor (118)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe on-site Golf Club at The Equinox is a par-71 course set with 6,423-yards of fairways, bunkers and greens. The course was built in 1926 by Walter Travis and renovated in 1991 by Rees Jones. In addition to the club's course, golfers have access to a pro shop and grill.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreLocated about 4 miles down the street from the Stowe Mountain Resort, this hotel serves as a great home-base for avid skiers. Recent guests applaud Stoweflake for its seclusion, yet easy access to Stowe's majestic peaks. Previous visitors say the extra touches, like cozy robes, large fireplaces and luxurious toiletries particularly made their stay memorable. Guests also appreciate on-site facilities, like the outdoor pool (and the adjacent Poolside Spa Café) and the varied cuisine (ranging from pan-Asian favorites to European delicacies) at Charlie B's Pub & Restaurant. The only qualm for some recent visitors was the rooms and guest houses could use a refresh and some felt that the resort prices did not reflect the room amenities. Overall, guests insist you get recommendations from the concierge, saying they make faboulous recommendations with a friendly attitude.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.