- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1886)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated in the Financial District (just one block north of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre), this Ritz-Carlton property offers easy access to the city's shopping, dining and attractions. The property's guest rooms and suites boast floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Lake Ontario or the surrounding cityscape. The rooms' marble bathrooms are particularly impressive – each has a rain shower and a deep soaking tub. Meanwhile, an open-air fire pit sits on the outdoor patio of the hotel's terrace and lounge, DEQ. For Italian dishes with rich flavors, try TOCA restaurant. Find your urban sanctuary at the hotel's Spa My Blend by Clarins with its customized treatments and vitality pools. Recent guests said the hotel's prices are fairly steep, but the stellar quality of your stay makes it worth the splurge. Plus, you can earn points on or redeem points for that splurge through the Marriott Bonvoy program.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreNestled along Lake Massawippi's shores – about 85 miles east of Montreal – Manoir Hovey impresses guests with its luxurious amenities and serene ambiance. Each room comes equipped with L'Occitane toiletries, flat-screen TVs and Nespresso coffee makers, but if you're looking to inspire a little extra romance, spring for a treetops suite outfitted with a king-sized canopy bed and wood-burning fireplace. According to previous guests, swinging in a hammock or taking in the scenery by canoe both make for pleasant ways to while away warmer afternoons. During the winter, you can snowshoe and cross-country ski along neighboring trails. And a meal at Le Hatley Restaurant, which serves locally sourced Quebec fare, is a must-visit according to previous patrons. For a more casual dining experience, head to the Tap Room Pub, which dishes up lighter entrees like burgers. Members of Relais & Châteaux's exclusive Club 5C program may receive extras, such as room upgrades, for staying here.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSet in scenic Banff National Park, this AccorHotels resort impresses visitors with its gorgeous setting. Inside, visitors are greeted with accommodations outfitted with flat-screen TVs and coffee makers, among other amenities. Most recent guests suggest splurging for a lakeside suite, claiming the higher rate is well worth the additional space and enchanting views. In winter, guests can enjoy sleigh rides and ice skating; and in summer, visitors are invited to take advantage of horseback riding and whitewater rafting. When it comes to dining, guests have a wide selection of options ranging from regionally influenced dishes in the main dining room to Swiss- and German-inspired entrees at The Walliser Stube. For a particularly memorable meal, previous visitors suggest dining at the hotel's Lakeview Lounge, which affords gorgeous vistas of Victoria Glacier. Le Club AccorHotels members may redeem award nights or earn extra benefits like complimentary room upgrades for choosing to stay here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreCozying up to Whistler's picturesque mountains and Nita Lake's scenic shores, this property makes a convenient home base for skiers. If you arrive during the cooler months, you can access fresh powder thanks to the property's complimentary shuttle service to Whistler Village. After tackling the slopes, enjoy an après-ski cocktail at cure lounge & patio before soothing your appetite with a meal at aura restaurant, which guests laud for its sophisticated atmosphere and tasty comfort dishes (If you would rather fill up on gourmet pastries, stop by Fix Café.) Meanwhile, in spring and summer, you can take advantage of complimentary kayak, canoe, bike and paddleboard rentals. But if it's pampering you seek, head straight to the Spa at Nita Lake Lodge, which offers treatments like hot stone massages and vitamin C brightening facial. At the end of the day, steal away to your spacious suite, furnished with a gas fireplace, a king-sized bed, a glass-enclosed rain shower and a deep soaking tub. You'll find Nita Lake Lodge situated less than 3 miles southwest of Whistler.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreOriginally established in 1864, this Victorian-style hotel sits at the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake, a small town located about 15 miles north of Niagara Falls. Inside, guests are greeted by an old world ambiance enhanced with modern-day amenities. Guest rooms feature period pieces like canopied four-poster beds (in some rooms) and antique light fixtures, as well as Keurig coffee makers, Bose Wave systems and high-speed wireless Internet access (included in the room rate). Visitors are especially impressed with the property's cuisine: Noble, the on-site restaurant, serves local specialties paired with wines from the region. But to really get a taste of the Victorian lifestyle, savor Traditional Afternoon Tea in the Victorian Drawing Room. Most previous visitors say the decadent experience is worthwhile, praising the charming atmosphere and tasty cuisine. Indulge even further with a rejuvenating body treatment or massage at the Secret Garden Spa. Guests are also invited to explore the nearby facilities at the Prince of Wales' sister properties, Queen's Landing and Pillar and Post.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNiagara-on-the-Lake, ONTripAdvisor (681)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLocated on Front Street in Niagara-on-the-Lake (about 14 miles north of Niagara Falls), the Oban Inn appeals to guests looking to explore the quaint area on foot or bike (the latter can be arranged to rent). From here, you can take in the sights, engage in some water sports on Lake Ontario or golf at the Niagara-On-The-Lake Golf Club, the oldest course in North America – it's across the street from the property. Afterward, return to the Oban Inn to relax in its English gardens, or dine on some French cuisine at the Restaurant at the Oban Inn, which guests praise not only for the tasty entrees, but also for the attentive service. After your meal, return to your digs, which comes appointed with an LCD TV, a BOSE sound system and hardwood floors. If you splurge for a suite, you'll be rewarded with a private English library, a fireplace and a spacious living area. Recent visitors say the room sizes vary, so make sure to book according to your preferences. Looking for a deeper level of relaxation? Try a massage or holistic treatment at OSpa or take a dip in the outdoor hot spring.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreConnected to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre and steps from some of Toronto's vibrant nightlife and entertainment, the InterContinental Toronto Centre boasts luxury accommodations for business travelers and vacationers alike. Each guest room is outfitted with 42-inch TVs, Sony iHome stations and Keurig coffee makers. Guests say that the staff – attentive, responsive and cheery –adds to the hotel's charm. The full-service AVEDA concept spa is also popular among travelers, namely for its 48-foot heated pool. Enjoy a meal at the hotel’s Azure Restaurant & Bar, where a menu of gourmet Canadian cuisine is served. What's more, members of the IHG Rewards Club can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosNiagara-on-the-Lake, ONTripAdvisor (1324)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSet in Niagara-on-the-Lake – about 14 miles north of Niagara Falls – Harbour House Hotel provides a quiet respite from the tourist-choked Niagara Falls area. Recent lodgers adore this property's bed-and-breakfast feel, from the complimentary (and guest-approved) "Breakfast in the Conservatory" to the gas fireplaces in the guest rooms. Each room or suite also features a whirlpool tub or multi-head shower, Frette bathrobes, a flat-screen TV and complimentary internet access. When you're ready to satiate your appetite, take a stroll or short shuttle ride to HobNob restaurant & wine bar for afternoon tea and scones, or to Zees Grill for an Italian-inspired menu. The Harbour House Hotel is part of the Niagara's Finest Hotels brand, meaning visitors will have access to the dining and spa options at associated properties like the Shaw Club Hotel and the Charles Inn.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreCozying up to the famed Mont-Tremblant (located about 80 miles northwest of Montreal), the Fairmont Tremblant impresses visitors with its alpine scenery, attentive service and outdoor activities. If you're looking to do some skiing, you'll find the towering Laurentian peaks (and 600 skiable acres) at your service. In the warmer months, you can hike and mountain bike or go golfing at one of three nearby courses. For a more relaxing time, indulge in a specialty treatment (like the Elixir Ice Cider Exfoliation) at the on-site Amerispa. Cap off your day with French fare at Windigo Restaurant, which receives a thumbs-up from past patrons for its stellar service and tasty cuisine. When night falls, snuggle up in your luxurious accommodations, furnished with refreshment areas, Keurig coffee makers, flat-panel TVs and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). If you participate in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program, you'll be rewarded with extra perks, such as complimentary internet access during your stay.
- Read MoreThe Hôtel Quintessence hugs the shores of Lake Tremblant and sits in the heart of the quaint town of Mont-Tremblant (about 80 miles northwest of Montreal), providing guests with a quiet and peaceful setting. But what really gets recent visitors swooning is the intimate Restaurant La Quintessence &Winebar, which dishes up mouthwatering seafood entrees like pan-seared scallops and chilled half lobster with truffle mayo. According to previous guests, the airy lakeside suites – equipped with Aveda bath products, cozy fireplaces and expansive balconies or terraces – are another selling point. Visitors also say you would be remiss to pass up a treatment at Spa Sans Sabots, which features revitalizing Shiatsu and Swedish massages. Should you crave more activity, Quintessence's Q concierge can help facilitate a variety of outings, from skiing and dog sledding in winter to biking and horseback riding in summer.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosGatineau, QC2.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1523)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis Hilton outpost sits about 5 miles north of downtown Ottawa in Gatineau, Quebec. Guests appreciate the views of Lake Leamy, but suggest bringing a car if you're planning on exploring Ottawa's attractions (the hotel provides free self parking). There's also plenty to do on the hotel's grounds. This Hilton resides within the same complex as the sprawling Casino du Lac-Leamy, so guests can easily access the gaming tables and slots. When it's time to eat, diners suggest a meal at the delicious French restaurant Le Baccara (there are also multiple other eating and drinking establishments on the premises). Guests can work off the calories in the hotel's indoor or outdoor pools (both heated) or in the fitness center. When nighttime rolls around, visitors can rest their heads on Hilton's signature Serenity beds in one of guest rooms. Each accommodation comes with a minibar, high-speed Internet access, an HDTV and a bathroom outfitted with a deep-soaking tub. And because of this hotel's Hilton ties, Honors loyalty program members can sleep easier knowing they're redeeming rewards and racking up points for staying here.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreA short stroll from the waterfront in Niagara-on-the-Lake (about 15 miles north of Niagara Falls), the Shaw Club Hotel – and its romantic atmosphere – consistently impresses visitors. Guests say this hotel's comfortable rooms and accommodating staff are equally compelling reasons to plan a future stay. All guest rooms are outfitted with king-sized beds, minifridges, 42-inch plasma TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi access. And the hotel staff will help you surprise your better half with a bouquet of roses and chocolate upon request (for an additional fee). When hunger sets in, head to Zees Grill, which serves up classics and comfort food in a fine dining atmosphere.
- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1414)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThe soft, modern decor of the Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square serves as a pleasant contrast to the hustle and bustle of downtown Toronto found just outside the hotel's doors. Comfy beds with goose-down duvets and Egyptian cotton sheets sit in each of this boutique hotel's guest rooms. The well-equipped rooms (think Molton Brown toiletries, complimentary Wi-Fi access and iPod adaptability) include bathrooms with rainfall spa showerheads that guests describe as impressive. Recent travelers also praise the hotel staff's commitment to excellent customer service: The staff provides personal touches to suit each traveler's needs. Next to the Scotiabank Arena (home of the Toronto Maple Leafs), this Le Germain offers Bar Le Germain, which makes for a perfect stop for a drink and a bite before heading out to neary sports events. Make sure you stick around the hotel for breakfast, too; Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square provides a free deluxe breakfast to all guests every morning.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreSituated just a few blocks from its sister hotel, Prince of Wales, in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Queen's Landing houses 142 accommodations outfitted in Georgian-era decor. Resembling a mansion more than a hotel, Queen's Landing boasts classic design elements like marble floors, stone courtyards and elegant chandeliers. Guest rooms are simple and elegant, featuring bold gold, blue and red hues and modern amenities like 37-inch LCD TVs and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Previous guests highly recommend reserving a room or suite on a higher floor facing the marina for unbeatable views of the Niagara River and minimal outside noise. Recent guests particularly applaud the hotel's charming atmosphere and top-notch service. The regional dishes served at Tiara Restaurant also earns high praise from previous patrons. For more casual fare, you can bite into a burger at Bacchus Lounge. Craving a change of scenery and an extra dose of relaxation? Spend a day at the spa at either the Prince of Wales or at Queen's Landing's other sibling, Pillar and Post.
- Read MoreSituated in the heart of Toronto's Entertainment District and just a five-minute walk from the CN Tower, the Delta Toronto boasts a prime location for both business and leisure travelers. In fact, it was the hotel's enviable post downtown that had recent visitors declaring the Delta Toronto one of the best hotels in the city. Aside from its location, the Delta Toronto also impresses guests with its rooms. Accommodations are equipped with 42-inch TVs, iPod docking stations, free Wi-Fi access and, in the Club Rooms, private lounge access with continental breakfast and evening appetizers. According to recent visitors, you should consider springing for a Lake View room to make the most of the hotel's lakefront locale. Another way to capitalize on the hotel's setting? Getting in your workout with a jog along the waterfront, the preferred method for recent lodgers. If you'd rather exercise inside, the Delta Toronto has you covered there, too: The hotel boasts a fitness center and indoor pool. When you're ready to refuel, stop by the on-site Mediterranean restaurant, SOCO Kitchen + Bar, or treat yourself to a nightcap at Char No.5, a Canadian whisky bar. Because of its Marriott ties, guests who to choose to bed down at Delta Toronto can earn and redeem Marriott Bonvoy points.
- View all PhotosAyer's Cliff, QCTripAdvisor (423)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreIf you're looking for a relaxing weekend getaway, you can't go wrong with the Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel, according to recent guests. Sitting on the shores of Lake Massawippi in southeastern Quebec, the hotel offers a stunning setting year-round. In the colder months, you can ice skate, ice fish, snowshoe or ski, while warm weather allows for lake cruises, kayaking, tennis and hikes along the Tomifobia Nature Trail. Aside from its picturesque location, visitors were pleased with Ripplecove's accommodations, especially the Luxe Rooms, which boast lake views, balconies and fireplaces. If you're not in the mood to splurge, Classic Rooms come equipped with flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access, coffee makers and iPod docking stations. Another point of praise for guests: the regional food served at the on-site eatery, Le Riverain Restaurant. When you're not admiring the lake view from your seat at dinner, enjoy the relaxing locale at the Arboressence Spa, which is set among native pines and features an outdoor hot tub beneath a forest canopy. Along with the hotel's location and amenities, visitors appreciate the Ripplecove's attentive service.
- Read MoreWell-groomed garden grounds and a private lake comprise this 25-acre estate situated along the Lac des Deux Montagnes. The Château Vaudreuil, about 30 miles west of Montreal, is lauded by visitors for its lavish suites with a touch of European flair. Each room features a king-size bed, a living room area and elegant wooden accents. The hotel sits on a major highway, so recent guests suggest requesting a lake view or garden view room to avoid extra nighttime noise. When hunger strikes, tantalize your taste buds at Ristorante Villa d'Este, which dishes up flavorful northern Italian cuisine. Guests seeking more activity can take advantage of the hotel's indoor pool, fitness center and tennis courts, and later schedule a spa treatment. Plus, with its secluded grounds and picturesque scenery, the Château Vaudreuil serves as a popular spot for weddings.
- View all PhotosMont-Tremblant, QCTripAdvisor (425)Free WiFiRead MorePositioned in the heart of Mont-Tremblant, Quebec (about 85 miles northwest of Montreal), Le Westin Resort & Spa puts travelers within easy reach of the area's snowy peaks. Cold-weather activities –from cross-country skiing to ice skating – abound. Although ski enthusiasts agree that Mont-Tremblant is the Quebecois destination for powder hounds, summer visitors can take advantage of Lake Tremblant's tennis courts and beach. After a day spent outdoors, guests find little reason to leave the property thanks to its abundance of amenities. Enjoy a replenishing treatment at Amerispa or splash around the heated outdoor pool (open seasonally) before soothing your appetite at Gypsy, a casual Mediterranean-inspired restaurant. As far as rooms go, recent guests say the wooden furniture, comfortable Heavenly bedding and large windows peering over the lake or the mountain provide a pleasant place to unwind. And because this Westin is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (5063)Read MoreThe Westin Harbour Castle sits in the city's Harbourfront area, nestled between Toronto's ferry stops and Queens Quay. Recent guests recommended the added aesthetic of a lake view guest room for a picturesque panorama. But no matter which of the 977 accommodations you choose, you'll enjoy the brand's signature Heavenly Beds and 32-inch LCD TVs. The on-site Mizzen Restaurant serves a hearty breakfast buffet and a la carte menu in a casual atmosphere. But if it's fine dining you seek, make your way up to the hotel's 38th floor. There, you'll find the Toula Restaurant and Bar, as well as a vast wine selection and flavorful Italian cuisine to suit the dramatic views. For another vivid setting, visit the Votre Beauté European Day Spa; the spa offers a panoramic view of Lake Ontario and European-inspired treatments. Top off your day at the hotel’s heated indoor pool with an adjacent seasonal sundeck. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreSituated just north of the thundering waters of Niagara Falls, Sheraton on the Falls lures guests with its outstanding views and family-friendly amenities. Kids can splash around in the 3-acre Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – which is directly connected to the Sheraton – while parents soak in the 7th floor rooftop pool (open during the warmer months) or rejuvenate at Christienne Fallsview Spa. The numerous on-site and nearby dining options also cater to all members of the clan: The Rainforest Cafe Niagara Falls with its animatronic animals and 6,000-gallon shark tank will appeal to the younger set, while adults looking to savor a refined meal of fresh, local seafood and produce will enjoy the on-site Windows by Jamie Kennedy Fresh Grill & Wine Bar. When the day is done, retire to your well-appointed accommodations; each room is outfitted with a 37-inch LCD flat-screen TV, a minifridge, complimentary in-suite Starbucks coffee and Tazo tea and wireless internet access (for a fee); however, guests weren't thrilled with the extra fees (like the daily resort fee). Though some guests lament the hotel's thick crowds, especially around the holidays and when conferences are held on-site, many say the property's prime location and striking scenery are compelling reasons to plan a future stay. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreThe Park Hyatt Toronto's illuminated awning pokes through the urban landscape alongside the high-end shops and restaurants of Toronto's Yorkville neighborhood. All accommodations offer spacious work areas, minibars and complimentary Internet access. For health nuts, fitness and pampering opportunities are easy to come by. The hotel features a bicycle valet program that includes a bike, helmet, lock, bottled water and city map. The on-site Stillwater Spa offers a Zen ambiance that guests praise, although many note the prices can be steep. Consider saving your money for dinner at Annona restaurant, where international cuisine is on the menu from award-winning executive chef Joan Monfaredi. Or grab a table at Morton's, The Steakhouse, known for its prime cuts of meat. After you're well-fed, savor a cocktail on the Roof Lounge — its sprawling cityscape views draw crowds to kick back in leather chairs and enjoy a diverse drink menu. Though many past visitors applaud this Hyatt branch for its superb location and attentive staff, some do bemoan the hotel's high price tags and describe the hallways as slightly dated. On the plus side, if you're looking to earn or use rewards points for your stay, you're in luck; the Park Hyatt Toronto participates in the Hyatt Gold Passport program.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMont-Tremblant, QCTripAdvisor (985)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreJust 2 miles south of the Mont Tremblant Ski Resort, Château Beauvallon offers cozy accommodations in a rural setting. The suites range from one to four bedrooms and each includes a living room area, a kitchenette, a gas fireplace and a balcony. Though some visitors do say the rooms appear slightly dated, they praise the property's free perks, including free Wi-Fi access and complimentary shuttle service to and from the ski resort during the winter months. The property also offers an abundance of year-round activities, including ATV tours, horseback riding, rock climbing, dog sledding and snowmobiling. Take a dip in the indoor or outdoor pool and hot tub, or use the fitness center when you're not busy soaking up the great outdoors. When hunger strikes, the on-site restaurant, as well as the bar, serve up drinks and dish out inventive cuisine. While many visitors report a pleasant stay overall, some do say the customer service left something to be desired.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreAuberge des 21 may be a little off the beaten path – nestled in the La Baie borough of Saguenay in Quebec, about 140 miles north of Quebec City – but guests say its rooms and restaurant don't disappoint. This quiet retreat sits along the Saguenay River, and affords views of the delta and mountains that surround it. Though some previous guests admit the property does not deliver all the bells and whistles of trendy hotels centered in Quebec City, most agree the hotel's charming and serene atmosphere only enhances its home-away-from-home feel. The property boasts a variety of room options all appointed with either queen- or king-sized beds. Recent visitors say the accommodations are large and clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. But the most glowing reviews are for the restaurant, which offers seasonal tasting menus and decadent dishes, such as smoked trout and salmon salad with blueberry dressing and veal carpaccio topped with mango salsa, not to mention a stellar wine selection. Travelers also recommend taking advantage of nearby activities, including golfing, cross-country skiing and treetop ropes courses.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.