- Read MoreThe Cove at Atlantis has two exclusive pools – the family-friendly Cascades Pool and the adults-only Cove Pool – as well as a private beach area. Guests also have access to the resort's nine other pools, as well as nine waterslides, two river rides and three additional beaches.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosParadise IslandTripAdvisor (7431)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThroughout Atlantis' Aquaventure Water Park, guests have access to 11 pools, including the Grotto Pool, which features two waterfalls, and a pool that connects to the resort's lazy river. At the Splashers kids pool, younger travelers can enjoy a Mayan-themed water playground, while the property's Ripples and Poseidon pools offer additional kid-friendly swimming options. Other water attractions include nine waterslides, two river rides, four beaches and Dolphin Cay, a marine wildlife area where guests can interact with various marine animals. Beach activities include snorkeling, scuba diving and kayaking.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosParadise IslandTripAdvisor (1856)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreFour beaches, two river rides, nine waterslides and 11 pools are available for guests to enjoy at The Reef at Atlantis. Shared by all of the larger resort's accommodations, Aquaventure Water Park features a variety of swimming areas, including a pool with two waterfalls, one with a Mayan temple structure and a zero-entry option near Paradise Beach. For travelers with children, three kids pools are available, one of which has a Mayan-themed water playground. Visitors staying in The Reef at Atlantis' penthouses also receive exclusive access to the adults-only Cove pool area, which offers poolside daybeds, live music and outdoor gaming throughout the day. At the resort's beaches, guests can rent water sports equipment like kayaks, scuba diving tanks and snorkeling gear.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosParadise IslandTripAdvisor (2936)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreAll room rates, including those for accommodations at The Coral at Atlantis, include complimentary access to Atlantis' Aquaventure water park, which offers 11 swimming pools. For kids, there's the Ripples and Poseidon pools, plus the Splashers kids pool, which features a Mayan-themed water playground. Two waterfall features are available at the Grotto Pool, while The Baths Colonnade Pool has several columns and hieroglyphic structures. For those looking for convenient pool access, there's the Coral Pool, which boasts a swim-up popsicle and beverage bar, cabanas and a pool volleyball net. Other water facilities include nine waterslides, two river rides, four beaches and an interactive marine wildlife area called Dolphin Cay. At the beaches, visitors can rent water sports equipment like kayaks, snorkeling gear and scuba diving tanks for a fee.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read MoreSet next to the area's private fitness center is an exclusive pool area for Harborside Resort guests. The zero-entry free-form pool offers a kids area with water features, plus a jetted spa tub and covered lounge chairs on its pool deck. An additional 10 pools are available in Atlantis' Aquaventure Water Park. The Grotto Pool features two waterfalls, while the River Pool connects to the resort's lazy river. A Mayan-themed water playground is offered at the Splashers kids pool. And for other kid-friendly swimming options, families can visit the Ripples and Poseidon pools. For even more fun, the property has nine waterslides, two river rides, four beaches and an interactive marine wildlife area called Dolphin Cay. Beach activities include snorkeling, scuba diving and kayaking.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- View all PhotosFreeportTripAdvisor (3273)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThree pools – including a kids water park – are available for travelers staying at Memories Grand Bahama. One of the pools features a swim-up bar. And at the water park, children will find a shallow pool, waterslides and animal-themed climbing structures. Around all pools, guests will find lounge chairs or tables with umbrellas. Additional seating is offered at the beach.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSandals Royal Bahamian has seven pools and six whirlpools, plus three beach areas. The Balmoral Pool features Roman-style columns and a more relaxed setting, while the Windsor Pool hosts live entertainment and activities throughout the day. Another pool connects to several swim-up suites, and at the offshore island, visitors will find an additional pool and two beaches. The resort's main beach offers lounge chairs, umbrellas and complimentary nonmotorized water sports equipment like snorkeling gear, Hobie Cat sailboats, kayaks and paddleboards. And at the offshore island's beaches, travelers can enjoy additional chaise lounges, swings and over-water hammocks.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNassauTripAdvisor (7138)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreMeliá Nassau Beach has three pools for guests to enjoy. The adults-only pool features a swim-up bar for refreshments, while the others are surrounded by tropical plants for a more tranquil setting. A waterfall feature is also available in one of the pools. Beyond the pool area, travelers can swim, lounge and get active at Cable Beach. Water sports equipment rentals covered by the resort's all-inclusive rate include kayaks and paddleboards.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe resort offers three pools: the Quiet Pool, the Reflection Pool and a zero-entry main pool with a swim-up bar and a fire pit. There are also two whirlpools and a mile-long beach. Room rates cover use of water sports equipment like scuba diving tanks, snorkeling gear, aquatrikes, kayaks and paddle boards.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe beachfront, free-form pool at Grand Isle Resort & Spa is surrounded by a patio with chaise lounges, tables and umbrellas, which serves as a central gathering space for resort guests. The property's private Emerald Bay Beach showcases a mile of white sand and crystal clear water – perfect for swimming, snorkeling, shelling or kayaking. Food and beverage service is available at the Palapa Grill on the pool deck.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNassauTripAdvisor (1030)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe resort offers three pools: the Versailles Pool (which sits inside the terraced garden and is reserved for guests ages 16 and older), the Family Pool (a lagoon-style pool with water toys for children and butler service for adults) and the Ocean Pool (an infinity-edge pool that overlooks the resort's beach). The beach is open to the public and offers beachside food and drink service to resort guests, as well as cushioned lounge chairs.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreGrand Lucayan offers three different pools: a heated lap pool, an oceanfront infinity pool and a winding, serpentine pool. The serpentine pool is lined with deck chairs and features the swim-up Hammerheads bar. In addition to the pools, the resort sits on Lucaya Beach, an expansive private area for guests with volleyball nets, lounge chairs and both nonmotorized and motorized water sports equipment rentals.
- View all PhotosParadise IslandTripAdvisor (5490)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreHotel Riu Palace Paradise Island is home to two pools, including one with a swim-up bar, a whirlpool and built-in chaise lounges. All poolside beverages are covered by the all-inclusive room rates. Just beyond the pool terraces is Cabbage Beach, a public beach that offers lounge chairs and water sports equipment. Beach volleyball is also available.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe property has an expansive infinity pool with ocean views, lounge chairs and umbrellas. There are also two private beaches, which provide calm waters for snorkeling and kayaking.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreValentines' pool area features a rectangular pool, lounge chairs, umbrellas, a covered patio with additional seating and tropical foliage. Travelers can also walk across the property's boardwalk to the aptly named Pink Sand Beach, which features an exclusive area for Valentines guests. Kayaks, paddleboards, underwater cameras and scuba diving gear can be rented through the on-site dive shop. Towels are provided for free at the pool.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Graycliff has two outdoor pools. The large main pool features hand-painted tiles and a sun deck with lounge chairs and a pool bar. The smaller pool is more secluded and surrounded by tropical foliage. The hotel does not have beach access.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MorePelican Bay Hotel has three pools surrounded by chaise lounges. The property is also situated across the street from Lucaya Beach, and daytrips to Gold Rock Creek Beach (which has appeared in some of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" films) can be arranged by the hotel's Guest Services staff.
- Read MoreOld Bahama Bay has one pool that overlooks the ocean. The two-tier pool's upper level offers an infinity edge, while the lower half features more space and lounge chairs. There's also a beach area, which offers hammocks, chaise lounges and free nonmotorized water sports equipment like kayaks, paddleboards and snorkeling gear.
- View all PhotosSan Salvador IslandTripAdvisor (4794)Free BreakfastFree ParkingRead MoreClub Med Columbus Isle has a freshwater infinity pool with views of the ocean and teak lounge chairs. There's also a large beach area with a variety of water sports, including sailing, kayaking, paddleboarding and windsurfing.Free BreakfastFree Parking
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.