Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosFairmont Pacific RimVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
An outdoor pool is available on the Fairmont Pacific Rim's rooftop. On the pool deck, travelers will find lounge chairs and complimentary pool towels, plus a hot tub, fire pits and several pool cabanas. From May through September, Cabana rentals are available Friday through Sunday and on Monday holidays for $299 CAD (about $228 USD) per day. Cabana fees provide all-day cabana access, plus perks like welcome amenities, priority poolside service, TVs and magazines and newspapers.
- View all PhotosFairmont Chateau WhistlerWhistler, BC0.4 miles to city center$15 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$15 Nightly Resort Fee
Two pools are available at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler. The property's largest pool is a 60-foot heated outdoor pool with two lap lanes and built-in speakers for listening to music underwater. A heated indoor-outdoor pool is also available. Both pool decks have lounge chairs and umbrellas. Pool cabanas can be rented seasonally, and the hotel offers poolside food and beverage service.
- View all PhotosHotel Omni Mont-RoyalMontreal, QC0.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe hotel's seasonal rooftop outdoor pool features lounge chairs and a lifeguard on duty.
- View all PhotosFairmont TremblantMont-Tremblant, QC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassTwo heated pools (one indoor and one outdoor) are available at the Fairmont Tremblant. There are also whirlpools, a sauna, steam room, Nordic bath and a cool plunge pool available.
- View all PhotosLe Bonne EntenteQuebec City, QC5.4 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Surrounded by the property’s artist-designed gardens, the hotel’s heated pool features a fountain wall. The sun deck also has a whirlpool that stays open year-round, and poolside service of drinks and small plates is available during the summer.
- View all PhotosHilton QuebecQuÃ©bec City, QC0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel offers a heated outdoor pool on the property's lower rooftop. During the summer, deck chairs and a terrace overlooking downtown Québec City are made even more inviting with drinks from the seasonal terrace bar.
- View all PhotosSheraton Cavalier Calgary HotelCalgary, AB3.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The 3,000-sqaure-foot Oasis River Country Calgary Water Park is the hotel’s indoor waterpark, the only one of its kind in Calgary. Located on the hotel’s second floor, two teal waterslides twist through the ceiling rafters and dump riders into a small pool. The park also features an adults-only wading pool, a kids pool, several hot tubs and a snack bar. The waterpark is especially popular during the summer months.
- View all PhotosRitz-Carlton MontréalMontreal, QC0.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The indoor lap pool, which features an infinity-edge design, sits on the hotel's rooftop surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows that offer views of the city. On the pool deck, guests will find tables and chairs.
- View all PhotosFairmont Le Château FrontenacQuebec City, QC1 mile to city center$20 CAD Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$20 CAD Nightly Resort FeeThe Club Frontenac features an indoor pool that is suitable for swimming short laps. Facilities also include an indoor whirlpool, a kid-friendly wading pool and an outdoor sun deck.
- View all PhotosShangri-La Hotel, VancouverVancouver, BC1.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
An outdoor pool is available at the Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver. Several water fountains are located in the pool, and guests will find lounge chairs and a whirlpool on the pool deck. City views are provided from the pool area.
- View all PhotosFairmont WaterfrontVancouver, BC1.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassA 50-foot heated pool is open year-round on the Fairmont Waterfront's rooftop. Free pool towels and lounge chairs are offered by the pool. And inside the adjacent health club, guests will find a hot tub and changing rooms.
- View all PhotosHôtel Le Crystal MontréalMontreal, QC0.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Hôtel Le Crystal Montréal's indoor saltwater pool sits on the top floor of the property. On the pool deck, guests will find wall-to-wall windows with city views, lounge chairs and a sauna. An outdoor hot tub is also available near the pool.
- View all PhotosThe Sutton Place Hotel VancouverVancouver, BC1.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassA heated indoor pool sits within an atrium by the property's fitness center. On the pool deck, guests will find a Jacuzzi and lounge chairs. Additional seating is available on the seasonal outdoor patio. Steam rooms and men's and women's changing rooms are also located within the pool area.
- View all PhotosHilton Lac-LeamyGatineau, QC2.5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Hilton Lac-Leamy has an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool that are connected via a swimmable tunnel. The indoor pool atrium has two-story floor-to-ceiling windows that help bring the outdoors in, while the outdoor pool overlooks Lake Leamy. Chaise lounges, tables and umbrellas can be found at the pool areas.
- View all PhotosOak Bay Beach HotelVictoria, BC4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Oak Bay Beach Hotel has an oceanfront pool area that features three warm mineral pools, including a heated swimming pool and a hot tub. The pool deck, located on a rocky peninsula, offers both chaise lounges and dining tables with umbrellas; food and beverage service is available.
- View all PhotosFairmont Le Manoir RichelieuLa Malbaie, QC$18.75 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$18.75 Nightly Resort Fee
Two outdoor pools and an indoor pool are available. One of the two outdoor pools is heated and open year-round. Chairs are offered on both pool decks.
- View all PhotosPillar and PostNiagara-on-the-Lake, ON$11.25 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$11.25 Nightly Resort Fee
The Pillar and Post offers an indoor saltwater pool. The outdoor pool has a waterfall feature and is surrounded by the hotel’s gardens. There's also outdoor hot springs.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Bayshore, VancouverVancouver, BC1.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe circular outdoor pool offers views of the waterfront, mountains and harbor and is surrounded by cushioned lounge chairs and umbrellas. The indoor pool, suitable for swimming short laps, is next to the fitness center and also includes a whirlpool.
- View all PhotosBrookstreet HotelOttawa, ON11.8 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Brookstreet Hotel has both indoor and outdoor pool areas that have saltwater swimming pools, childrens wading pools, hot tubs, chaise lounges and cabanas. The 50-foot indoor pool is ideal for swimming laps. The indoor pool also houses the childrens wading pool. The outdoor pool is open seasonally and feature's the property's cabana and 12-person hot tub.
- View all PhotosFairmont EmpressVictoria, BC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel offers a heated indoor lap pool, an indoor whirlpool and a childrens wading pool.
- View all PhotosThe Yorkville Royal Sonesta Hotel TorontoToronto, ON0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel's swimming pool is located near the fitness center in a rooftop atrium. The lap pool measures 46 feet long, and the pool deck offers a wall of mirrors on one side and a walkout terrace on the other. Lounge chairs are available on the attached terrace.
- View all PhotosRiver Rock Casino ResortRichmond, BC4.8 miles to city center$8.7 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$8.7 Nightly Resort Fee
Located in a glass-enclosed atrium, the resort's saltwater pool features a 70-foot waterslide built into a rainforest-inspired structure. Lounge chairs and a Jacuzzi are available on the pool deck. During the warmer months, guests can sit on the pool's outdoor patio.
- View all PhotosLe Westin MontréalMontreal, QC0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Le Westin Montréal's indoor pool is heated and features a glass bottom that doubles as the lobby's ceiling. Two hot and cold wading pools are also available next door. On the pool deck, guests will find chaise lounges, chairs, tables and a colorful ocean-themed mural.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Harbour Castle, TorontoToronto, ON1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel has an indoor pool and a whirlpool. On the pool deck, travelers will find tables, chairs, umbrellas and chaise lounges, plus complimentary pool towels. The pool area also features wall-to-wall windows with views of Lake Ontario.
- View all PhotosLa Grande Résidence at The Sutton Place Hotel VancouverVancouver, BC1.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe hotel has an indoor pool housed in a bright atrium surrounded by cushioned chaise lounges, a whirlpool and an adjoining outdoor sundeck.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.