- Read MoreThe resort boasts three pools for both adults and kids to enjoy. The adult pool is quieter and is located near restaurants, but doesn't have a bar. The large lagoon pool has basketball nets, a whirlpool and a 140-foot-long twisting waterslide. The upper pool includes poolside service with a swim-up bar.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThere are characters to be found at the resort's pool, specifically Goofy who leads dance parties at the large pool complex which has two water slides, a lazy river and a play area.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Four Seasons Resort Maui has three outdoor, saltwater pools: an adults-only (ages 21 and older) serenity pool with an underwater music system and a swim-up bar; the "waterfall," a lagoon-style pool divided into two parts and linked by a kid-friendly slide; and the "fountain" pool, which is in the resort’s centerpiece. The renovations included new poolside cabanas and chaise loungers as well as new landscaping to increase privacy.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThere are nearly 2 acres of pool facilities at the resort, leaving plenty of room for space and relaxation. Kids will enjoy the lazy river and the 150-foot waterslide. The saltwater lagoon pool has a sandy bottom and is large enough to kayak in. The facilities also include a freshwater river-like pool. The pools are open 24 hours. An adults-only pool available next to Captain's Bar.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHonolulu, HITripAdvisor (4397)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Royal Beach Tower Pool offers guests a place to relax while looking out over Waikiki Beach. Private poolside cabanas are available on the pool deck, and the pool is open daily from sunrise to sunset. There are two pools, two waterslides and a fountain area for kids at the Helumoa Playground5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Grand Wailea’s pools are most certainly its calling card. The Hibiscus Pool is an adults-only spot named for the giant hibiscus inlaid in the bottom of the pool. The pool is constructed out of 2.2 million individual tiles and two Jacuzzis are located within this pool. The Wailea Canyon activity pool is a child’s dream, complete with slides, waterfalls, caves, a Tarzan pool with rope swing, four jungle pools and three Jacuzzis.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe resort's "Aquatic Playground" is its pool complex with a wealth of features, including waterfalls, a waterslide and a shallow sandy beach area that's ideal for kids.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreBoth of the pools at the Turtle Bay Resort are natural saltwater (saline) pools. The main pool overlooks the ocean and is surrounded by tropical flowers and palm trees. It also features two hot tubs. The children's pool, open to all ages, includes a waterfall and a waterslide. The poolside bar offers light fare, including mahi mahi tacos and nachos, as well as signature tropical drinks like the Shaken Sunset.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreLife at the Westin Princeville is centered around the pools. There are two plunge pools, a main pool, a children's pool and a whirlpool. A pool bar and poolside grills are also available for guest use.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe pool complex at the Hyatt Regency Maui rivals commercial water parks with two free-form swimming pools and an interactive children's pool, waterfalls with a swim-up bar nestled underneath, and a tube slide and rope bridge. Hydro-fit classes are held at the Lahaina Pool, while the Napili Pool is dedicated to family fun with the water slide and swinging rope bridge. The children's pool, Keiki Lagoon, features a sandy beach play area and a 25-foot waterslide.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreHilton Hawaiian Village boasts a total of six pools, though the Ali’i Tower Pool, which has a private sundeck and whirlpool, is exclusively for the guests of Ali'i Tower. Paradise Pool is a huge family activity pool that overlooks Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, and it has the longest waterslide in Waikiki. The Super Pool, a 10,000-square-foot beachfront pool, is for serious swimmers (no floats or toys allowed). The shallow Keiki Pool for small children is adjacent to the Super Pool, while the Tapa Pool is located between Tapa Tower and Diamond Head Tower. The Kalia Tower has its own infinity pool on the fourth floor.Free WiFi
- Read MoreAdult guests of Sheraton Waikiki can relax in lounge chairs partially submerged in the hotel's infinity pool, which is designed to create the illusion that it is blending straight into the ocean. Helumoa Pool features fun for the whole family, with pool volleyball, interactive fountains and a waterslide.
- Read MoreThe 142-yard freshwater swimming lagoon at the Sheraton Maui makes its way through vibrant gardens and underneath wooden bridges, interconnected by lava rock waterways, a lazy river and a waterslide. An outdoor Jacuzzi is situated beneath lava rock formations and trickling waterfalls, and while the Keiki (kids) pool area is shallow, other sections of the lagoon reach depths of up to 8 feet. Lounge chairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and complimentary towels are provided by the pool attendants.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosLahaina, HITripAdvisor (5905)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Westin Maui offers 87,000 square feet of pool decks, surrounded by five separate but interconnecting lagoon-style pools with a swim-through grotto and hidden whirlpool. The largest pool features a huge 128-foot super slide and the keiki pool (childrens pool) has a small waterslide. The nearby beach shack sells lotion, books and pool toys.
- Read MoreHilton Waikoloa Village offers three generously sized swimming pools with waterfalls and waterslides. A smaller adults-only pool is provided for a more relaxed atmosphere. Natural outdoor lagoons are also available for snorkeling and interacting with wildlife.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosKailua-Kona, HITripAdvisor (3154)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Sheraton Kona’s multi-level pool is nestled on the dramatic lava cliffs. The meandering, lagoon-style pools occupy 14,100 square feet with features that include a 200-foot Manta Ray Super Slide, two whirlpools, a waterfall and a children's sand-bottom pool.
- View all PhotosHonolulu, HITripAdvisor (1519)Free WiFiRead MoreGuests of the Grand Waikikian have access to six pools at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, including the 10,000-square-foot Super Pool with a beachfront location. Tiered off of the Super Pool is the Keiki Pool — a shallow swimming area for younger guests. The two-tiered family-geared Paradise Pool is 5,000 square feet and features four waterslides and three waterfalls. The Kalia Tower Pool is next to the spa with skyline and ocean views, and the Tapa Pool offers a tropical setting.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreFour Seasons Resort Hualalai offers seven on-site pools, including two that are carved out of natural volcanic rock. The adults-only Palm Grove Pool offers a swim-up bar and ocean views, and the children's pool features a white sand bottom. The free-form King's Pond pool is supplied with fish and offers a controlled environment for snorkeling.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe resort's Central Pool offers families a chance to play, while an adults-only pool features whirlpools and a quiet zone for relaxing. Pool attendants are on hand with chilled towels, Evian spritzers, Popsicles, magazines, flavored water and sunscreen.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Sunset Pool at the Montage Kapalua Bay meanders around tropical landscaping, under walkways and cascades down three levels of sun-drenched pool decks. Cabanas can be rented for a luxurious hideaway and kids can splash and play with plenty of space. The Hana Hou Bar serves drinks and snacks to pool-goers throughout the day. The Kapalua Bay Beach is a short stroll away from the pool where guests can rent watercraft and snorkeling gear from the Kapalua Beach Crew stand.
- Read MoreThe resort has a three-level, 10,000-square-foot pool, in addition to a kids pool and whirlpools. The poolside deck leaves guests with a view of the Kapalua coast. A variety of cabanas are available for rent.
- Read MoreThe Halekulani features one large pool overlooking Waikiki Beach. Known as the "orchid pool," it showcases a mosaic of a Cattleya orchid created with 1.2 million tiles from South Africa.
- Read MoreThis resort features four pools: a family pool, an adults-only pool and an outdoor lap pool within the spa complex. The family pool sits next to the resort's beach, while the adults-only infinity pool is located on the western side of the resort. And at the spa's pool area, guests will find a lap pool, a Jacuzzi and an outdoor terrace.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreWhile it's not as large as those found at some other Hawaii resorts, the outdoor pool at the Hotel Wailea has a stylish, secluded feel with a large sundeck that includes several loungers, umbrellas and cabanas with couches, along with a hot tub. The Cabanas poolside lounge offers cocktails crafted with fresh juices as well as light lunches, plus there's an outdoor fire pit.Free ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.