- Read MoreHilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa has two outdoor swimming pools and one indoor pool. The larger pool is deep enough for diving, while the smaller pool is ideal for children and families. The indoor pool is located in a pavilion and is open year-round.
- View all PhotosHilton Head Island, SCTripAdvisor (659)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Inn & Club at Harbour Town offers two pools: a 120-foot-long, free-form pool and a smaller pool for kids. The pool deck has a number of lounge chairs and poolside food and drink service is available.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreUmbrella-shaded lounge chairs surround the Canoe Club pool, which is a good spot for laps or lounging. There’s also a childrens pool, a fitness pool and a hot tub. Across the resort at River House, there is a hot tub and an Olympic-length lap pool.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHilton Head Island, SCTripAdvisor (1954)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe resort has three outdoor pools, the largest of which offers an area for lap swimming. Those seeking shade will appreciate the property’s outdoor covered pool while children will enjoy the circular family pool.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHilton Head, SCTripAdvisor (3253)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreGuests can choose to swim inside or out, and there is also a hot tub. Plenty of chaise lounges and umbrellas circle the outdoor pool. There are also cabanas that can be rented for $150 a day.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.