- Read MoreThere are characters to be found at the resort's pool, specifically Goofy who leads dance parties at the large pool complex which has two water slides, a lazy river and a play area.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHonolulu, HITripAdvisor (4397)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Royal Beach Tower Pool offers guests a place to relax while looking out over Waikiki Beach. Private poolside cabanas are available on the pool deck, and the pool is open daily from sunrise to sunset. There are two pools, two waterslides and a fountain area for kids at the Helumoa Playground5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreBoth of the pools at the Turtle Bay Resort are natural saltwater (saline) pools. The main pool overlooks the ocean and is surrounded by tropical flowers and palm trees. It also features two hot tubs. The children's pool, open to all ages, includes a waterfall and a waterslide. The poolside bar offers light fare, including mahi mahi tacos and nachos, as well as signature tropical drinks like the Shaken Sunset.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreHilton Hawaiian Village boasts a total of six pools, though the Ali’i Tower Pool, which has a private sundeck and whirlpool, is exclusively for the guests of Ali'i Tower. Paradise Pool is a huge family activity pool that overlooks Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, and it has the longest waterslide in Waikiki. The Super Pool, a 10,000-square-foot beachfront pool, is for serious swimmers (no floats or toys allowed). The shallow Keiki Pool for small children is adjacent to the Super Pool, while the Tapa Pool is located between Tapa Tower and Diamond Head Tower. The Kalia Tower has its own infinity pool on the fourth floor.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreAdult guests of Sheraton Waikiki can relax in lounge chairs partially submerged in the hotel's infinity pool, which is designed to create the illusion that it is blending straight into the ocean. Helumoa Pool features fun for the whole family, with pool volleyball, interactive fountains and a waterslide.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHonolulu, HITripAdvisor (1519)Free WiFiRead MoreGuests of the Grand Waikikian have access to six pools at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, including the 10,000-square-foot Super Pool with a beachfront location. Tiered off of the Super Pool is the Keiki Pool — a shallow swimming area for younger guests. The two-tiered family-geared Paradise Pool is 5,000 square feet and features four waterslides and three waterfalls. The Kalia Tower Pool is next to the spa with skyline and ocean views, and the Tapa Pool offers a tropical setting.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Halekulani features one large pool overlooking Waikiki Beach. Known as the "orchid pool," it showcases a mosaic of a Cattleya orchid created with 1.2 million tiles from South Africa.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis resort features four pools: a family pool, an adults-only pool and an outdoor lap pool within the spa complex. The family pool sits next to the resort's beach, while the adults-only infinity pool is located on the western side of the resort. And at the spa's pool area, guests will find a lap pool, a Jacuzzi and an outdoor terrace.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreAll guests of The Modern Honolulu are welcome to enjoy the Sunrise Pool, which is surrounded by a cool-wood pool deck and several chaise lounges, and offers a shallow end for wading. An adjacent staircase leads to the adults-only Sunset Pool one floor above, which features a sandy pool deck and views of the nearby harbor.Free WiFi
- Read MoreHilton Waikiki Beach offers an outdoor swimming pool with a generously sized pool deck on the 10th floor of the building. Guests can enjoy tropical cocktails and snacks from the nearby Hang 10 Pool Bar while lounging and taking in views of the surrounding city and mountains.
- View all PhotosHonolulu, HITripAdvisor (5956)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe pool at the Moana Surfrider is located next to the Banyan Courtyard with views of Waikiki Beach. The freshwater splash pool is more suited to a cooling dip than lap swimming, and children younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult. The pool is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. (to 6:30 p.m. in summer) and there are no lifeguards on duty.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreHyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa features a modestly sized swimming pool that overlooks the adjacent street and Waikiki Beach. Pool attendants and cocktail hostesses are on-site to provide towels and beverages.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel boasts an infinity pool with a lanai deck on its sixth floor. Poolside service, which includes drinks and bento-box lunch creations, goes from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Parc Blue Pool at the Waikiki Parc is located on the eighth floor sundeck and features views of the Honolulu skyline and the Pacific Ocean. The pool is slightly small and only 4 feet deep.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.