- View all PhotosRadisson Blu Mall of AmericaBloomington, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The hotel has an indoor pool, surrounded by a pool deck with lounge chairs. The saline pool uses a saltwater system, offering a gentler alternative to chlorine.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Edina GalleriaEdina, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel has an indoor pool surrounded by lounge chairs and some foliage, ideal for relaxation.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hyatt Regency Minneapolis has a heated indoor pool located within the fitness center.
- View all PhotosHilton MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Minneapolis has an indoor pool surrounded by patio furniture.
- View all PhotosThe Westin MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe hotel has a small indoor pool with several lounge chairs.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of AmericaBloomington, MN4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Located inside the Mall of America and just two blocks from the Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport, this JW Marriott property appeals to both business and leisure travelers. The hotel (which sits about 10 miles south of downtown Minneapolis and 16 miles southwest of St. Paul) features almost 20,000 square feet of event space, plus an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center and two dining venues – Cedar + Stone, Urban Table and the Lobby Lounge. You'll also have your pick of 342 guest rooms and suites, which start at 400 square feet and are equipped with minifridges, LED TVs and bathrooms with separate showers and bathtubs. For extra perks like free daily breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres, upgrade to a room with access to the property's executive lounge. Past guests were especially impressed with their accommodations' comfortable beds and ample space, as well as the hotel's friendly and helpful staff. However, some bemoaned the property's pricey room rates and added expenses for services like Wi-Fi access and parking. But for Marriott Bonvoy members, waived internet fees and the ability to redeem points can help cut costs.
- View all PhotosGrand Hotel MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassGuests of the Grand Hotel Minneapolis have access to the six-lane lap pool at the adjacent Life Time Athletic Club. The indoor pool is open year-round.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.