- View all PhotosHilton Lac-LeamyGatineau, QC2.5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Hilton Lac-Leamy has an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool that are connected via a swimmable tunnel. The indoor pool atrium has two-story floor-to-ceiling windows that help bring the outdoors in, while the outdoor pool overlooks Lake Leamy. Chaise lounges, tables and umbrellas can be found at the pool areas.
- View all PhotosBrookstreet HotelOttawa, ON11.8 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Brookstreet Hotel has both indoor and outdoor pool areas that have saltwater swimming pools, childrens wading pools, hot tubs, chaise lounges and cabanas. The 50-foot indoor pool is ideal for swimming laps. The indoor pool also houses the childrens wading pool. The outdoor pool is open seasonally and feature's the property's cabana and 12-person hot tub.
- View all PhotosThe Westin OttawaOttawa, ON0.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Ottawa features an indoor, saltwater pool that is ideal for swimming laps or taking a refreshing dip after a workout at the adjoining fitness center. Cushioned chaise lounges and towels are provided on the surrounding pool deck. Wall-to-wall windows allow for ample natural light and offer panoramic city views.
- View all PhotosFairmont Château LaurierOttawa, ON0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Fairmont Château Laurier has an indoor pool located within an Art Deco-style atrium. Locker rooms with showers and changing areas are available at the adjoining health club.
- View all PhotosOttawa Marriott HotelOttawa, ON0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Located in the fitness center, the indoor heated pool is designed for swimming laps, rather than lounging. The hotel has pool toys available for children.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.