Find the Best Price
at the Couples Negril
Less than 6 miles northeast of downtown Negril, Jamaica, the adults-only, all-inclusive Couples Negril invites honeymooners and other lovey-dovey duos to relax on its white sand beach and in its 234 guest rooms and suites. Each accommodation features white, gray and pale blue hues and contains a flat-screen television, an iPod player, a walk-in shower and Gilchrist & Soames bath products. Venture out on the property to find six watering holes, including a swim-up pool bar and a swanky piano bar. Or, enjoy complimentary catamaran cruises (when staying three or more nights) and aerobics, yoga, Pilates, meditation, kickboxing and water aerobics classes. If you're looking to wind down instead, head to the Oasis Spa, unwind in one of four Jacuzzis or lounge on the clothing-option beach. If that doesn't sate you, Couples' four intimate restaurants dish up a variety of cuisines, including Mediterranean, Asian and Caribbean. Keep in mind, parts of the property are currently undergoing renovations, so some facilities may be temporarily unavailable or have reduced opening hours.
- Hotel Class
- Property Type
- All-inclusive resort, 234 rooms
- Primary View
- Bay, Mountain(s), Ocean
- Traditional, Modern
- Best For
- 4.0Hotel Class
- GOODCritic Rating
U.S. News analyzed more than 30,000 hotels to find the best in the USA, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean, based on reputation among travel experts, guest reviews and hotel class ratings.
Similar Hotels NearbySee all hotels in Jamaica »
The 234-room Couples Negril offers a romantic and largely tranquil all-inclusive experience on a gorgeous stretch of beach outside the town's main action. Included amenities are extensive, ranging from room-delivered breakfasts and top-shelf liquor, to scuba diving and catamaran cruises.
With its fan-shaped whitewashed balcony railings, riotous tropical color schemes in the rooms renovated in 2009 with nautically striped upholstery and mosaic tiled spa bathrooms, this 234-room all-inclusive, adults-only Couples resort captures the vibrant spirit of Jamaica. The lobby is impressively decorated with paintings and sculptures by local artists.
Stay in rooms and suites done up in vivid tropical hues at this extensive resort. Choose from accommodations along the beach or among verdant gardens, some with their own Jacuzzis.
This couples-only resort emphasizes romance and relaxation and is a more laid-back alternative to the nearby Sandals Negril. The resort has a good beachfront along Bloody Bay, north of the funkier Negril Beach, although Negril's bohemian nature is still reflected throughout the nine low-rise buildings.
Catering to couples only, this all-inclusive resort has expansive facilities. Modern rooms feature great bathrooms with lots of counter space and walk-in showers with rain shower heads.
A hotel's guest rating is calculated using data provided under license by TripAdvisor. A total of 4656 have reviewed the Couples Negril, giving it a rating of 4.5, on a scale of 1-5.
TripAdvisor Travel Rating:TripAdvisor Travel Rating: 4.5 (based on 4656 reviews)
- Room rates cover in-room Wi-Fi access and minibar items
- Direct beach access in Deluxe Beachfront rooms and Beachfront Suites
Standard room size: square feet
- Premium channels
- Shower/tub combo
- Separate shower
- Separate tub
- Wireless internet
- Free internet
- Fee for internet usage
- Guest rooms with patios and balconies
- Adjoining rooms available
Location & Parking
- About 45 miles southwest of Sangster International Airport
- Located just north of Seven Mile Beach
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour self-parking (free)
- Airport shuttle (free)
- Car service (free)
Within walking distance of:
- Bus stop
- Movie theater
- Train station
- Subway/metro stop
- Grocery store
- Fruit and Veggie Bar offers smoothies, fruit juices and healthy snacks
- Multiple themed dinners held weekly
- Private beachside dinners can be arranged for a fee
- Garden and Beachfront suites offer room service from 6:30 to 10 a.m. and 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. daily; room service requests require 24-hour advance notice
Number of restaurants: 4
Cuisine Types: Asian, American
- Fine dining
- Casual dining
- Quick service cafe/coffee shop/marketplace
- Room service
- 24-hour room service
- free breakfast
- Complimentary water sports equipment includes kayaks and paddleboards
- Complimentary tennis and water sports lessons offered daily
- Pool and beach volleyball
- Free guided morning nature walks
- Weight equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Yoga mats
- Free fitness classes
- Premium fitness classes (with fee)
- Free Wi-Fi access
Number of meeting rooms: 1
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Meeting and event planners available
Editor’s note: Hotel information is updated periodically. If this is your property and you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know.
Find the Best Price
at the Couples Negril
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.