Find the Best Price
at the Fairmont Tremblant
Cozying up to the famed Mont-Tremblant (located about 80 miles northwest of Montreal), the Fairmont Tremblant impresses visitors with its alpine scenery, attentive service and outdoor activities. If you're looking to do some skiing, you'll find the towering Laurentian peaks (and 600 skiable acres) at your service. In the warmer months, you can hike and mountain bike or go golfing at one of three nearby courses. For a more relaxing time, indulge in a specialty treatment (like the Elixir Ice Cider Exfoliation) at the on-site Amerispa. Cap off your day with French fare at Windigo Restaurant, which receives a thumbs-up from past patrons for its stellar service and tasty cuisine. When night falls, snuggle up in your luxurious accommodations, furnished with refreshment areas, Keurig coffee makers, flat-panel TVs and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). If you participate in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program, you'll be rewarded with extra perks, such as complimentary internet access during your stay.
- Mont-Tremblant, CA
- Hotel Class
- Property Type
- Resort, 314 rooms
- Primary View
- Mountain(s), Lake
- Traditional, Rustic, Opulent
- Best For
- Couples, Groups, Families
- 4.0Hotel Class
- GOODCritic Rating
U.S. News analyzed more than 30,000 hotels to find the best in the USA, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean, based on reputation among travel experts, guest reviews and hotel class ratings.
Similar Hotels NearbySee all hotels in Mont-Tremblant »
Set in a scenic village at the foot of the mountain, Fairmont Tremblant is the only 'ski-in/ski-out' resort in the region, offering easy access to ski tracks or hiking trails. ... The prime location of the hotel offers stunning views over the majestic Mont Tremblant or Tremblant Lake.
The classy centerpiece of the Tremblant resort area takes its cues from the grand 19th-century railroad 'castle hotels' scattered throughout Canada. The hotel has wood paneling, copper and wrought-iron details, stained glass, and stone fireplaces.
Ideally located at the base of Mont-Tremblant mountain, this hotel features direct access to the pedestrian village and all key activities. ... The hotel's Nansen Lounge has direct ski-in/ski-out access and mountain views.
Guest rooms with country-elegant decor are good size to very spacious with attractive hardwood furnishings. Spacious bathrooms have large vanities and upscale amenities.
A hotel's guest rating is calculated using data provided under license by TripAdvisor. A total of 1983 have reviewed the Fairmont Tremblant, giving it a rating of 4.5, on a scale of 1-5.
TripAdvisor Travel Rating:TripAdvisor Travel Rating: 4.5 (based on 1983 reviews)
- In-room Wi-Fi costs $16.50 CAD (about $13 USD) per day; free for Fairmont President's Club members and guests staying in Fairmont Gold accommodations
- Kitchenettes or kitchens available in most suites
Standard room size: 334 to 400 square feet
- Premium channels
- Shower/tub combo
- Separate shower
- Separate tub
- Wireless internet
- Free internet
- Fee for internet usage
- Guest rooms with patios and balconies
- Adjoining rooms available
Location & Parking
- Approximately 86 miles northwest of Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Airport transfers can be arranged for a fee
- Fees may apply for off-site self-parking, depending on the season
- Valet parking offered for $25 CAD (about $19 USD) per day
- 24-hour valet parking ($25 CAD)
- 24-hour self-parking
- Airport shuttle (with fee)
- Car service (with fee)
Within walking distance of:
- Bus stop
- Movie theater
- Train station
- Subway/metro stop
- Grocery store
- Reservations recommended for Windigo Restaurant
- Themed buffets available at Windigo Restaurant every Friday and Saturday night
- Room service offered daily between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m.
- Select booking packages include daily breakfast
Number of restaurants: 2
Cuisine Types: Buffet, Italian
- Fine dining
- Casual dining
- Quick service cafe/coffee shop/marketplace
- Room service
- 24-hour room service
- free breakfast
- Babysitting services can be arranged for a fee
- On-site game room open daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Flex Family Package includes a credit for Tremblant Activity Cards, which offer free access to select area activities
- Kids Club
- Free Kids Club
- Fee for Kids Club
- High Chairs
- Fitness center open 24 hours a day
- BMW bike rentals available; Fairmont President's Club members can use property's bicycles for free
- Weight equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Yoga mats
- Free fitness classes
- Premium fitness classes (with fee)
- Fees apply to access resort Wi-Fi
- Business center open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Audiovisual equipment available
Number of meeting rooms: 14
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Meeting and event planners available
- Golf carts
- Golf packages
- Club rentals
- Club house
- Refreshment stand or restaurant
- Caddie service
- Pro shop
Editor’s note: Hotel information is updated periodically. If this is your property and you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know. If you are interested in obtaining a badge to display on your website or in other media, please contact us.
Find the Best Price
at the Fairmont Tremblant
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.