Find the Best Price
at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next door to the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall and the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, less than 13 miles northeast of downtown Montego Bay, Jamaica, the orange and cream facade of the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites surrounds a lazy river, an activity pool and an infinity pool, complete with a swim-up bar. Each suite in this all-inclusive GRUPO IBEROSTAR resort features a large balcony or terrace, which overlook the property's gardens, beach or enormous pool facilities. Because the pools are so popular with kids, guests say the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is a great place for families. Parents can drop their little ones off at Star Camp while they indulge in a massage from Spa Sensations (not included in the room rates). Grown-ups will also get their fair share of enjoyment in the form of adults-only nighttime entertainment. For adults who want to bond with their kids, the property offers a children's pool, a water park with slides, a playground and sports courts for mini-soccer, beach volleyball and basketball. When it's time to eat, vacationers can visit one of five restaurants, including a buffet and four a la carte eateries that dish up everything from Mediterranean cuisine to steakhouse fare. Most travelers praise the property's restaurants, saying they offer a variety of tasty options. Others note the resort's friendly staff as the main reason to return, although a few caution that the beach is filled with third-party vendors who frequently peddle their services to guests.
- Montego Bay
- Hotel Class
- Property Type
- All-inclusive resort, 319 rooms
- Primary View
- Best For
- Couples, Groups, Families
- 4.0Hotel Class
- GOODCritic Rating
U.S. News analyzed more than 30,000 hotels to find the best in the USA, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean, based on reputation among travel experts, guest reviews and hotel class ratings.
Similar Hotels NearbySee all hotels in Jamaica »
This 319-room, mid-range all-inclusive property is the second-best, and family-friendliest, of the three Iberostar resorts on Montego Bay' northern shore. The rooms are large enough to share with the kids, and the resort offers an awesome kids' club with a water park, as well as a lazy river and an activities pool.
This upscale, all-inclusive resort has a large modern lobby and lounge. You'll be very comfortable in the attractive suites with a recessed living room and a spacious bathroom.
A hotel's guest rating is calculated using data provided under license by TripAdvisor. A total of 4983 have reviewed the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, giving it a rating of 4.5, on a scale of 1-5.
TripAdvisor Travel Rating:TripAdvisor Travel Rating: 4.5 (based on 4983 reviews)
- Suite views are of the property's gardens, pools or beach
- Family suites include video game consoles and bathroom step stools for kids
- Microwaves available upon request
- All-inclusive room rates cover minibar items and in-suite Wi-Fi access
- Star Prestige suites boast upgraded snacks and wines, private check-in and checkout, welcome gifts and access to a private beach area with butler service
- Penthouse Suite has a kitchenette, a separate dining room and a wraparound terrace; extra perks include 24-hour concierge service and welcome gifts
Standard room size: 579 square feet
- Premium channels
- Shower/tub combo
- Separate shower
- Separate tub
- Wireless internet
- Free internet
- Fee for internet usage
- Guest rooms with patios and balconies
- Adjoining rooms available
Location & Parking
- Approximately 10 miles northeast of Sangster International Airport
- Shopping shuttle to nearby boutiques departs on the hour every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour self-parking (free)
- Airport shuttle
- Car service (with fee)
Within walking distance of:
- Bus stop
- Movie theater
- Train station
- Subway/metro stop
- Grocery store
- Reservations required and dress codes enforced at all a la carte restaurants at dinner
- Five bars, including a swim-up bar, a nightclub and a lounge with billiards and foosball tables
- Room service available 24 hours a day
Number of restaurants: 5
Cuisine Types: Buffet, Italian, American
- Fine dining
- Casual dining
- Quick service cafe/coffee shop/marketplace
- Room service
- 24-hour room service
- free breakfast
- Kids club is free to use and is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily
- Babysitting for up to two children can be arranged for $12 per hour
- Sports courts for tennis, mini-soccer, basketball and beach volleyball
- Teens can take advantage of free nonmotorized water sports equipment rentals
- Kids Club
- Free Kids Club
- Fee for Kids Club
- High Chairs
- Fitness center open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Complimentary yoga and Pilates classes every day at 11 a.m.
- Weight equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Yoga mats
- Free fitness classes
- Premium fitness classes (with fee)
- Team-building activities can be arranged for corporate retreats
- Audiovisual equipment
Number of meeting rooms: 1
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Meeting and event planners available
Editor’s note: Hotel information is updated periodically. If this is your property and you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know.
Find the Best Price
at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.