Find the Best Price
at the The Bryant Park Hotel
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- New York, NY
- Hotel Class
- Property Type
- Boutique hotel, 128 rooms
- Primary View
- City center
- 4.0Hotel Class
U.S. News analyzed more than 30,000 hotels to find the best in the USA, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean, based on reputation among travel experts, guest reviews and hotel class ratings.
Similar Hotels NearbySee all hotels in New York City »
At the Bryant Park Hotel, a boutique luxury property across from the New York Public Library, the art and the decor are sparse, but walk downstairs and you’ll see something that sets it apart from the rest in a decisive way: a movie theater. And not just any movie theater, but a Real 3D screening room.
Looming to the south of cosmopolitan Bryant Park, this modish-yet-affable hotel (complete with red-leather elevator) dishes out bare-bones minimalist rooms, most with huge views and full-size soaking tubs, and all with high-tech sound system, flatscreen TV, travertine bathroom and snug, woolen blanket.
Inside the year-old Bryant Park lurks a sophisticated subterranean cavern [Cellar Bar] that fuses Gothic and post-mod touches: vaulted ceilings of creamy white tiles; wrought-iron chandeliers; a bar bathed in a shifting, sci-fi rainbow of light. Candles illuminate sexy goings-on that could only transpire underground.
Between the black-clad doormen wearing earpieces, the padded red-leather walls, and red-lacquer counters, it's clear from the start that the Bryant Park Hotel is meant to be a hip place. The hotel's proximity to the Garment District makes it a popular choice for fashion industry jet-setters -- but not families.
The pricey 128-room luxury boutique, housed in the historic American Radiator Building, provides extras that keep guests like Leonardo DiCaprio coming back for more.
A hotel's guest rating is calculated using data provided under license by Tripadvisor. A total of 4446 have reviewed the The Bryant Park Hotel, giving it a rating of 4.5, on a scale of 1-5.
Tripadvisor Travel Rating:Tripadvisor Travel Rating: 4.5 (based on 4446 reviews)
- Travertine beige marble bathrooms; most are showers only, some junior suites have tubs
- Nine suites have terraces and other rooms have views of Bryant Park or the Empire State Building (north or southeast on higher floors)
- Suites only offer one bed per room
Standard room size: 300 square feet
- Premium channels
- Shower/tub combo
- Separate shower
- Separate tub
- Wireless internet
- Free internet
- Fee for internet usage
- Guest rooms with patios and balconies
- Adjoining rooms available
Location & Parking
- Short walking distance to multiple subway lines, Grand Central Station and Times Square
- Complimentary valet parking in an off-site lot on weekends
- About 9 miles from LaGuardia Airport and miles from John F. Kennedy International Airport
- 24-hour valet parking ($46)
- 24-hour self-parking ($22)
- Airport shuttle
- Car service (with fee)
Within walking distance of:
- Bus stop
- Movie theater
- Train station
- Subway/metro stop
- Grocery store
- Open for lunch Monday to Friday 11:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; dinner Monday through Thursday 5:30 to 11 p.m., Friday and Saturday till 11:30 p.m.; Sunday dinner 6 to 10 p.m.
- American and continental breakfast favorites like pancakes, French toast and omelets are served for hotel guests at Koi
- 24-hour room service from Koi
Number of restaurants: 2
Cuisine Types: Asian, American
- Fine dining
- Casual dining
- Quick service cafe/coffee shop/marketplace
- Room service
- 24-hour room service
- free breakfast
- No kids menu at Koi
- Rollaway beds are available for $100 per night
- Kids Club
- Free Kids Club
- Fee for Kids Club
- High Chairs
- Three LCD TVs
- The concierge can arrange guided runs or personal training sessions
- Weight equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Yoga mats
- Free fitness classes
- Premium fitness classes (with fee)
- Screening room has full audiovisual services, Wi-Fi and food and beverage catering
- Boardroom features a whiteboard, flat-screen TV, DVD Player, BOSE Wave Music System and high-speed Wi-Fi
- No formal business center for hotel guest use
Number of meeting rooms: 4
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Meeting and event planners available
- The hotel mainly reserves blocks of rooms for bridal parties
- Bryant Park across the street is a popular venue for weddings and photos
- Be sure to check with the NYC Department of Parks & Recreation for Bryant Park wedding details, permits and restrictions
Maximum wedding guest capacity: 70
- Hotel hosts weddings
- Outdoor space for weddings
- Wedding planners available
Editor’s note: Hotel information is updated periodically. If this is your property and you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know.
Find the Best Price
at the The Bryant Park Hotel
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.