Find the Best Price
at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- Orlando, FL
- Hotel Class
- Property Type
- Resort, 502 rooms
- Primary View
- Traditional, Modern
- 5.0Hotel Class
U.S. News analyzed more than 30,000 hotels to find the best in the USA, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean, based on reputation among travel experts, guest reviews and hotel class ratings.
Similar Hotels NearbySee all hotels in Orlando-Walt Disney World »
If you're coming to Disney World and looking for upscale lodging, it doesn’t get much better than this. An 18-hole Rees Jones golf course sits right out back, and not only do you get access to the Waldorf Astoria's tranquil, beautiful pool, but you can also use the bustling pool and lazy river at the Hilton Bonnet Creek next door.
A spa, a variety of eateries, golf course and gorgeous pool area with cabanas and a lazy river are sure to keep you active throughout the day. Rooms are comfortable and the perfect place to unwind.
The first time the Waldorf expanded its brand outside of Manhattan it was in Orlando, and if the original's Upper East Side ethic has now been gilded with Florida's tropical colors, the service standard is noticeably higher than at most other Orlando luxury hotels. Between the Rees Jones-designed par 72 golf course, the formally arranged adults-only swimming pool, the high-end Bull & Bear steakhouse, and the sink-deeper-into-slumber beds, this is the best choice of all the Bonnet Creek properties.
While it can't duplicate the famed Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York, this Waldorf echoes the original with imagination and flair, from the iconic clock in the center of the circular lobby to tiny, black-and-white accent tiles on guest room floors. Rooms are decorated with understated elegance, using black-and-white highlights against rich beige-and-gold neutrals.
In a town known for kitschy family-oriented resorts, the Waldorf stands out as one of the only true luxury hotels in Orlando (with the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grand Lakes as perhaps its only real competition). The building is new as of 2009, but great pains were taken to make the design posh and classic, if perhaps with a Florida twist.
A hotel's guest rating is calculated using data provided under license by Tripadvisor. A total of 5621 have reviewed the Waldorf Astoria Orlando, giving it a rating of 4.5, on a scale of 1-5.
Tripadvisor Travel Rating:Tripadvisor Travel Rating: 4.5 (based on 5621 reviews)
- Presidential Suites have three furnished terraces
- Daily resort fee covers in-room Wi-Fi access and local and toll free phone calls
Standard room size: 448 square feet
- Premium channels
- Shower/tub combo
- Separate shower
- Separate tub
- Wireless internet
- Free internet
- Fee for internet usage
- Guest rooms with patios and balconies
- Adjoining rooms available
Location & Parking
- Orlando International Airport is situated 22 miles away
- Daily resort fee includes use of resort bicycles
- 24-hour valet parking ($37)
- 24-hour self-parking
- Airport shuttle
- Car service (free)
Within walking distance of:
- Bus stop
- Movie theater
- Train station
- Subway/metro stop
- Grocery store
- Sir Harry's Lounge open seasonally for drinks
- Peacock Alley hosts special dining events, including a chocolate bar on select Friday and Saturday nights and a royal tea service on Sundays
- Room service available 24 hours a day
Number of restaurants: 10
Cuisine Types: Asian, American
- Fine dining
- Casual dining
- Quick service cafe/coffee shop/marketplace
- Room service
- 24-hour room service
- free breakfast
- Pools open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Daily resort fee includes a discount on pool cabanas
- Lap pool
- Wading pool
- Lazy river
- Family pool
- Infinity pool
- Whirlpool/hot tub
- Adults-only pool
- Lifeguard on duty
- Poolside service
- Deck chairs or cabanas
- Pool bar
- Spa open daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hair, makeup and nail services
- All spa services incur a 20% service charge
- Body Treatments (i.e. scrubs, wraps)
- Salon services
- Outdoor treatment area
- Steam room
- Kids club programs cost $75 per child, per day; siblings can attend for $25 each
- Free snack and kids club introduction hosted daily at 3 p.m.
- WA Kids Club open daily between 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Kids Club
- Free Kids Club
- Fee for Kids Club
- High Chairs
- Cardio machines have built-in television screens
- Weight equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Yoga mats
- Free fitness classes
- Premium fitness classes (with fee)
- Technical support and catering services
Number of meeting rooms: 15
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Meeting and event planners available
- Private lessons (charges apply)
- Dress code enforced at golf course
- Golf carts
- Golf packages
- Club rentals
- Club house
- Refreshment stand or restaurant
- Caddie service
- Pro shop
- A one-of-a-kind menu can be provided by the resort's chef
- Property can accommodate Indian wedding ceremonies and receptions
Maximum wedding guest capacity: 1122
- Hotel hosts weddings
- Outdoor space for weddings
- Wedding planners available
Editor’s note: Hotel information is updated periodically. If this is your property and you notice any inaccuracies, please let us know.
Find the Best Price
at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.