- Read MoreThe Well & Being Spa offers amenities like a eucalyptus inhalation room, a Swiss shower and a co-ed grotto waterfall. Signature treatments include a clay mud mask with mineral-rich clays from Sedona and Africa and the ginger and rosemary immune-boosting bath.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Spa at Camelback Inn offers a wide variety of treatments, including massages, scrubs, wraps, facials and scalp treatments. The spa has facilities that include Turkish steam baths, solariums and Finnish saunas. Guests must be 18 or older to take advantage of the services.
- View all PhotosSedona, AZ6.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3060)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe resort's 24,000-square-foot Mii Amo Spa takes cues from Native American traditions. Guests can enjoy massages, body treatments, facials and even the "Turquoise Dreaming" Vichy shower that uses turquoise, which Native Americans believe has healing powers, to leave skin soft and hydrated. Highlights here include the Journey packages where visitors can experience a variety of treatments and sessions designed to help them reach spiritual and health goals.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosScottsdale, AZTripAdvisor (2524)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe resort's 33,000-square-foot spa is designed to emphasize the healing powers of the desert. This spa provides visitors with unique experiences: Guests can stroll through the outdoor labyrinth or even clip their favorite herb from the garden to be used in a body treatment. The spa offers holistic treatments, including chakra balancing and acupuncture, as well as traditional services like massages and facials.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSpa Biltmore is a 22,000-square-foot facility that includes the fitness center, indoor and outdoor spa treatment rooms, a whirlpool, a steam room and a sauna.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe VH Spa features signature treatments inspired by techniques and ingredients from Honolulu. There are eight treatment rooms, including one for couples. Other spa facilities include men's and women's lounges, saunas and a spa deck.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosScottsdale, AZTripAdvisor (3394)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSpa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa is an indoor-outdoor spa with 19 treatment rooms, a mineral-water pool, relaxation areas, steam rooms, saunas, hot and cold plunge pools and a full-service salon.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosScottsdale, AZTripAdvisor (2799)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAgave, The Arizona Spa at this resort incorporates Arizona's natural healing therapies with traditional massage techniques. The spa features 20 treatment rooms, a courtyard garden and a lap pool.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosScottsdale, AZTripAdvisor (1823)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAgave, The Arizona Spa is located next door at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa. Spa treatments incorporate Arizona's natural healing therapies with traditional massage techniques such as the signature Agave massage, mud wrap and body polish.
- View all PhotosTucson, AZTripAdvisor (1573)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreMiraval is perhaps most known for its Life in Balance Spa. The spa features a wide variety of indoor and outdoor treatment spaces and a full menu of services that include ayurveda treatments, renewal rituals, massages, salon services, skin care and more. A Miraval Advisor can work with you to select treatments based on your needs and interests. Highlights here include the outdoor Swedish massage where spagoers can inhale essential aromatherapy oils as they relax in the sunshine.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Revive Spa at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa offers treatments ranging from a copper peptide facial to a turquoise cocoon body wrap. The spa includes 41 appointment rooms, female and male indoor relaxation rooms, an outdoor co-ed lounge and the Zen lounge.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Wigwam is home to the 26,000-square-foot Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, with 15 treatment rooms, a private lap pool, a sauna and steam room, men's and women's locker rooms, a relaxation lounge and a full-service salon.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Spa Botanica at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa recommends services based on preferences, interests and areas of concern. The spa has nine treatment rooms and a menu that includes facials, massages, body treatments and salon services.
- View all PhotosParadise Valley, AZTripAdvisor (2037)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreTravel + Leisure named the resort's spa as one of the top in the world, and one of the top five spas in the United States. There are 12 indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, all sharing a definitive Asian Zen decor and menu of services. The spa also has a Zen meditation garden, a reflecting pond and a Watsu pool.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosScottsdale, AZTripAdvisor (2318)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThere are 14 treatment rooms at this spa, which caters to everyone from teens and gents to ladies and little ones with bubble gum-themed treatments. Choose from a multitude of massages, facials, body treatments and more. Salon services, including nails and hair, are also available.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Alvadora Spa's eight treatment rooms are where guests can go to relax with a massage, facial or body treatment. Menu options are designed to bring guests closer to nature with options like the eucalyptus scrub. Highlights here include Vichy showers, fireplaces and even outdoor, eight-foot waterfall showers. Some services are available in outdoor treatment areas.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosScottsdale, AZTripAdvisor (2920)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreJoya Spa's decor and treatments are inspired by Morocco and include Arizona's only Hammam — a bathing ritual featuring hot and cold waters that is designed to improve circulation. Guests can enjoy traditional spa treatments alongside naturopathic services like acupuncture and IV therapy.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreAfter a good workout, the property’s spa beckons with calming massages, aromatic body treatments, scrubs, wraps, facials and hair and nail services. A gentlemen’s menu features scalp renewal treatments, manicures and pedicures, while a teen’s menu offers massages and makeup services.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Lakeside Spa at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort has eight treatment rooms, men's and women's locker rooms with separate saunas and steam rooms, a relaxation lounge, and an adults-only swimming pool and hot tub. Besides facials, massages and body treatments, the staff also offers hair, makeup and nail services and a spa menu of healthy cuisine. Many of the treatments incorporate locally derived ingredients and rituals.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosScottsdale, AZTripAdvisor (2140)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe resort's Luna Spa offers a number of spa services and treatments, including massages, body wraps, scrubs and aromatherapy treatments.
- Read MoreThe resort's Red Door Salon & Spa features 18 treatment rooms, plus two outdoor treatment areas. The 9,300-square-foot facility offers eucalyptus saunas, a heated Jacuzzi and steam rooms. Body treatments include wraps, scrubs and mineral or aromatherapy baths, and the spa offers several kinds of massage therapies.
- View all PhotosSedona, AZ0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1335)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Amara Spa offers a variety of facials, body treatments, massages and nail services. There are multiple treatment rooms, including those designed for couples.
- View all PhotosChandler, AZTripAdvisor (1711)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Aji Spa is named after the nearby Aji Mountain and means "sanctuary" in the Pima language. The spa offers authentic Native American treatments, in both Pima and Maricopa traditions, and features 18 treatment rooms, a salon, fitness center and both a relaxing watsu pool and a traditional roundhouse.
- Read MoreThe 13,000-square-foot spa offers an array of treatments and massages. There are separate men's and women's relaxation rooms as well as a whirlpool, a cold plunge pool, saunas and steam rooms.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosPhoenix, AZTripAdvisor (1247)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Tocaloma Spa & Salon features a wide array of treatments for head-to-toe pampering, including body scrubs and massages using ingredients indigenous to the Southwest. The salon offers hair, cosmetic and nail services.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.