- Read MoreThe 21,000-square-foot G Spa and Salon is located within The Fox Tower (there are two spas within the entire Foxwoods resort) and offers an array of treatments.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosWashington, CTTripAdvisor (256)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe spa is a hallmark of the Mayflower experience. The 20,000-square-foot facility is comprehensive and shares the same elegant country aesthetic as the guest accommodations.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosGreenwich, CTTripAdvisor (812)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe hotel's small spa echoes the hotel's traditional Mediterranean decor. There are three treatment rooms, including one designed for couples. Salon services include nail care, waxing, makeup applications and eyebrow and lash tinting.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa offers a comprehensive approach to beauty and wellness. The spa has massages, body treatments and facials, as well as nail care, waxing and makeup services.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Elemis Spa is considered one of Connecticut's best spas, and at 22,000 square feet, it is certainly one of its largest. There are 15 treatment rooms and a full-service salon offering nail and hair services. Spa services are also available for couples as well as separate men's and women's relaxation lounges.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe on-site spa, The Mane Room Hair & Body (previously called JoBella Downtown), offers massages, facials and body treatments. Salon services are also available and full-day getaway packages are offered.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreLocated on the top floor and affording water views, the hotel's Prossage Wellness spa blends the offerings of a traditional spa (massage, facials) with unique offerings such as acupuncture.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.