- Read MoreAcqualina Spa by ESPA is the resort's 20,000-square-foot relaxation venue. The spa has Finnish saunas, steam rooms, relaxation rooms, a spa pool and many more facilities and treatment options.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe award-winning, 42,000-square-foot Eau Spa offers a laundry list of amenities, including 19 treatment rooms, garden villas, a Zen garden, a wishing well and a scrub and polish bar. Services include massages, body treatments, skin care and salon services. A kids beauty salon with makeup, nail and hair services is available as well.
- Read MoreThe property's spa features a steam room, saunas and aqua lounges, along with an outdoor mineral pool and more than 30 treatment rooms that combine relaxation and body therapies with wellness and nutrition programs in a variety of spa packages. A la carte treatments are also available.
- Read MoreGuests can take advantage of the on-site spa's services and amenities. The facility measures 40,000 square feet and touts 40 treatment rooms, a private lap pool, a wellness center and a cafe. Florida-inspired services like a hammock massage and a citrus-infused treatment are on the spa menu.
- Read MoreThe spa at The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour is a 10,000-square-foot facility with 10 private treatment suites, some with ocean views. A variety of massages, facials and body treatments, as well as manicures and pedicures, are available. To book a treatment at the spa, guests must be at least 18 years old.
- View all PhotosOrlando, FLTripAdvisor (5780)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Loews Portofino Bay is home to the Mandara Spa, a full-service spa featuring Balinese-inspired treatments. The spa is generously sized, with 16 treatment rooms in which to enjoy a variety of facials, massages and body treatments. A salon is also located on-site. Guests desiring an outdoor spa experience can request to receive a massage in a poolside cabana.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Spa at the Hyatt Regency Orlando offers a full menu of treatments and salon services, including haircuts and makeup applications. The facility includes outdoor and couples treatment areas. Spa guests also have access to an outdoor pool and whirlpools. Inside, there are a relaxation lounge and men's and women's steam rooms, showers and Jacuzzis.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Spa at Naples Grande provides guests with relaxing treatments, tranquil outdoor areas, a salon overlooking the tranquility pool and 12 treatment rooms. For those looking to splurge, the Spa Villa offers a couples treatment area and a private outdoor garden with a plunge pool.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosCoral Gables, FLTripAdvisor (2046)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Biltmore Spa on the seventh floor of the hotel provides views of the golf course. A full range of services, including therapeutic deep tissue massages and seaweed wraps, are available. A private spa suite, the Zen Suite, can be booked for small groups with up to 10 guests.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Âme Spa & Wellness Collective features three floors of treatment areas, which are connected by a spiral staircase and let in lots of light from 40-foot curved floor-to-ceiling windows. The spa offers standard massages, facials and body treatments, plus add-ons like hot stones and additional time that can complement existing services. For an outdoor experience, guests can request massage treatments in pool cabanas.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosHollywood, FLTripAdvisor (4817)Free WiFiRead MoreThe 17,000-square-foot Diplomat Spa + Wellness facility features oceanfront views and 10 treatment rooms, as well as a spa cafe and halotherapy salt steam rooms and saunas. Available spa services include massages, body scrubs and wraps, facials and nail care. Chemical peels, waxing services and microdermabrasion sweeps are available as well.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosOrlando, FLTripAdvisor (2346)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Four Seasons Resort Orlando's full-service spa offers massages and facials, as well as salon services. Featuring separate outdoor lounges with whirlpools for men and women, the spa also has two waterside bungalows for private spa services. In total, the 13,000-square-foot facility has 18 treatment rooms.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Tierra Santa Healing House is a 22,000-square-foot spa that features treatment rooms, a beauty salon, an ice grotto, a nail studio, a hammam, a sauna and a steam room. Facials and cosmetic dermatology treatments use the renowned French skin care line Biologique Recherché, and specialty treatments combine South American herbs and oils with ancient shamanic healing practices.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Remède Spa at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is big, modern and expensive. Spa goers can choose from an array of treatments and amenities, including facials, massages, a soaking tub for two, a rain shower room, a sauna, aromatic steam rooms and a full-service salon. However, you should expect to pay higher than average prices at this upscale spa.
- Read MoreGuests of the resort enjoy unlimited access to the spa's relaxation lounge, lockers, showers, steam room, sauna and whirlpool. The spa boasts 11,000 square feet of space and an extensive list of services, including facials, body treatments and massages, as well as couples and children's services.
- Read MoreFeaturing 17 treatment rooms with private showers, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami offers therapies and treatments inspired by ancient medicinal traditions found in Chinese, European, Balinese and Thai cultures. Spa suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows with Biscayne Bay views, while the property's beauty treatment suite has an anti-aging CACI Ultra machine.
- Read MoreThe spa's comprehensive menu boasts more than 100 treatments, including massages, facials, body wraps and nail care offerings. Salon services are also available. The 30,000-square-foot facility houses 12 manicure and pedicure stations, four hair styling stations, two couples suites, a friendship suite, a relaxation lounge, a spa pool with therapy grottos and locker rooms.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe on-site spa is located within The Beach Club. Using all-natural products, the facility provides a variety of spa treatments that use products made by OSEA. Specialty services like men's pedicures and prenatal massages are also available.
- Read MoreThe Miami Beach EDITION's spa offers nine treatment rooms, including a hammam room, steam rooms and a relaxation lounge with custom daybeds and vintage Morrocan rugs. Treatment options include massages, facials, nail care and hair and makeup services.
- Read MoreLocated on the first floor of the property, the 25,000-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Spa, Key Biscayne features 21 treatment rooms, including a couples suite. There's also a hydrotherapy room for bath treatments in a jetted tub. More than 60 treatments are available, including massages, facials and nail services.
- Read MoreThe Spa & Salon at The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota offers a plethora of service options, including body treatments, massages, facials, couples packages, water therapy and salon rituals. In total, guests can choose from more than 100 wellness and anti-aging treatments.
- Read MoreThere is no on-site spa, but guests can take the resort's complimentary shuttle to the Boca Raton Resort & Club's Waldorf Astoria Spa, which features 44 treatment rooms, as well as nine mineral baths, waterfall showers, a whirlpool, a sauna, a steam room and inhalations rooms. Treatment options include massages, facials, nail services and hair care.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe 70,000-square-foot Spa at Carillon Miami offers an extensive facial, body treatment and massage menu. The spa's one-of-a-kind thermal facilities include a crystal steam room, an open-air HydroSpa and an igloo with three Arctic mist experiences. A Finnish sauna and experiential rain showers are also available on-site.
- Read MoreThe spa within the on-site Equinox fitness center treats guests to restorative, holistic treatments, such as detoxifying body wraps, scrubs, facials and massages. The spa also houses a boutique, a sauna, a steam room and a whirlpool. The facility is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on Saturdays and Sundays between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Read MoreThe Kimpton EPIC Hotel's 16th-floor spa, run by Exhale, is part of a chain of spas in the U.S. and the Caribbean. Massage options range from Swedish fusion to shiatsu (stretching massage). Illuminating and brightening facials, a glow body scrub, acupuncture, manicures, pedicures, waxing and a blowdry bar are other spa menu highlights.