- Read MoreSpa Atlantic, the on-site spa, overlooks Fort Lauderdale Beach from the fifth floor. The spa uses natural products for services, which include massages, facials, body scrubs and spray tanning. In addition to featuring five standard treatment rooms, the spa houses two couples rooms.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale's full-service, 8,500-square-foot spa features ocean-inspired therapies and signature treatments, including an ocean sea salt scrub and a sapphire sea treatment. The spa houses 11 treatment rooms, including a private couples suite.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosFort Lauderdale, FLTripAdvisor (2791)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe property's spa uses natural products in all of its services, which include massages, facials, body treatments and skin care remedies. Salon services like waxing and nail care are also available. And in the spa's fitness center, travelers will find men's and women's steam rooms.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe on-site Spa Q offers a variety of standard spa treatments. Phytomer facials, massages and body wraps are available, as well as a selection of salon services. In addition to the spa's indoor treatment rooms, travelers can book spa services in one of the cabanas on the spa terrace.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Marina Spa offers natural and petrochemical-free experiences with a variety of Eastern and Western treatments, from facials inspired by the ocean to Swedish and Thai massages. The spa features a steam room, a sauna and a large hydrotherapy pool, as well as the relaxing Tranquility Spa lounge overlooking Royal Palm Lawn.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe aLaya Spa at the Bonaventure Resort has 31 private treatment rooms, plus a spa pool, three fitness studios and a full array of treatments, including massages, facials, aqua therapy and body wraps. The spa also features salon services like haircuts, nail care, makeup applications and waxing.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosFort Lauderdale, FLTripAdvisor (4559)Free WiFiRead MoreThe on-site PURE Spa offers a variety of treatments, including body scrubs, baths, massages, facials, nail care and waxing services. For an additional fee, visitors can enjoy massages in their guest rooms. The spa can be found on the resort's 11th floor in a space that overlooks the ocean.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreGuests of the W Fort Lauderdale can take advantage of priority reservations at the on-site AWAY Spa. AWAY Spa is known for its Bright Detox Elixir shot and Beauty Bar. Manicures, pedicures and waxing services are also offered.
- View all PhotosFort Lauderdale, FLTripAdvisor (3493)Free WiFiRead MoreThe 22,000-square-foot spa at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa features a sauna and lap pool. The spa offers a full menu of treatments, including massages, facials, nail care and body wraps and scrubs.Free WiFi
- Read MoreLocated on the first floor steps from the fitness center, the hotel's 6,500-square-foot Heavenly Spa by Westin offers a wide range of beauty services, massages, soaks and body treatments. Separate men's and women's locker rooms each have Jacuzzis and steam rooms.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosPompano Beach, FLTripAdvisor (1079)Read MoreSiSpa at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa overlooks the Atlantic Ocean, and the spa’s earthy tones create a warm and upscale ambiance. The spa's seven treatment stations are named after the oceans and seas from around the world. The SiSpa menu features everything from massages and facial therapies to waxing and nail services. The spa also performs the popular HydraFacial, designed to nourish and moisturize the skin.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreA single spa suite with two treatment tables and a hot tub for two is available at the Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach. Treatments that can be enjoyed in the spa room include massages and hydrotherapy tea bath soaks.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.