- View all PhotosHouston, TX1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1745)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThe Spa at the Four Seasons Hotel Houston offers massages, facials and body treatments, along with manicures and pedicures. There are four private treatment rooms available, as well as poolside options.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHouston, TX4.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (879)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel houses a 17,000-square-foot spa, Trellis, which offers a full range of services, including massages, facials, waxing, hair treatments and men’s services. The Mediterranean-style spa has locker rooms with steam rooms and Jacuzzis, an indoor float pool, a fireplace and a relaxation lounge.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Skyline Spa & Fitness Club is the hotel’s full-service spa. Located on the 23rd floor of the property, the spa offers services like massages, facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures.
- Read MoreThe hotel spa offers unique treatments – like caviar facials, thai yoga massages and Shirodhara (an Eastern relaxation ritual) – on top of a standard full-service spa menu5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel’s ZaSpa offers a full range of services, including massages, facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures. Featuring a romantic environment with a style that complements the hotel, the spa also offers a variety of couples treatments.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosHouston, TX1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1145)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel boasts the brand’s first Spa by JW in North America, which specializes in services designed to attend to guests' emotional and physical needs. Each treatment is focused on one of four core wellness values: calm, invigorate, renew and indulge. A relaxation lounge offers a place to unwind and the chance to sample and buy a range of boutique items from gourmet chocolates to skin products.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MorePURE, the hotel's on-site spa, has 5,000 square feet primed to provide guests with a relaxing hideaway. The spa's menu includes technology-based treatments that range from facials to body therapies to manicures.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.