Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- Read MoreThe hotel’s Remède Spa offers customized facials, massages and body treatments including locally inspired offerings such as Aztecan Regenerating Facial and La Luna Healing Ritual. The facility features seven treatment rooms, plus men’s and women’s spa lounges with chilled Champagne and snacks as well as steam rooms and saunas.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosMexico City3.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1751)Free WiFiRead MoreThe spa offers massages and facial treatments, along with packages like the Signature Purifying and Jet Lag treatments. There is a locker room available, plus a whirlpool, a sauna and an outdoor pool.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe spa at JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City offers a variety of services, including facials, massages, body treatments and men’s services. Salon services include waxing, makeup application and hair care.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe hotel's Away Spa offers a menu full of facials, massages, body treatments and nail services. In addition, the spa specializes in Temazcal ceremonies and baths, which involve a traditional adobe sweat lodge, a shaman and Mexican treatments that work to purify the mind and body. Guests can take advantage of the sunroom, steam room, whirlpool and sauna, while spa products are available for purchase.4.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe hotel’s Spa Marquis is a certified “Leading Spa”, and it offers a variety of massages, facials and body treatments. There’s also a salon, plus a hydrotherapy tub, Swiss shower, steam bath, sauna and Jacuzzi.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosMexico City9.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (582)Read MoreThe Oriental Spa's services include massages, facials and body treatments, while manicures, pedicures and waxing services are also available. The hydrotherapy circuit on-site includes a whirlpool, sauna and steam room and is available for an extra fee.
- View all PhotosMexico City3.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (768)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel’s Crowne Plaza Spa Center houses several treatment rooms for massages, body wraps and scrubs, facials and nail services. Additionally, the spa offers a sauna and steam room. All spa facilities are open daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMexico City8.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (731)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Feel Urban Day Spa by Live Aqua houses multiple treatment rooms, plus locker rooms and a relaxation area with a Jacuzzi, Vichy shower, sauna and steam room. Treatment options include a variety of massages, body treatments and facials.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMexico City5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1862)Read MoreThe hotel spa offers a variety of treatments, including hydrotherapy, massages, body wraps, body scrubs and facials. Beauty treatments include manicures, pedicures and waxing.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosMexico City3.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1674)Read MoreThe on-site spa offers a range of services including massages, ayurvedic treatments, foot baths, therapy baths and eye treatments. Salon services such as manicures, pedicures and waxing are available. Facilities include steam rooms, therapy baths and separate men's and women's lounges.
- Read MoreThe 5,000-square-foot Spa Alameda specializes in traditional pre-Hispanic treatments as well as luxurious therapies. Options include an array of massages, facials, skin treatments and body rituals in addition to the full-service salon that offers waxing, haircuts, makeup and nail services. Each locker room includes a steam room, whirlpool and meditative relaxation lounge.
- View all PhotosMexico City10.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (397)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreTreatment rooms, a relaxation area, a sauna and two hot tubs are housed in the Presidente InterContinental Santa Fe's L'Occitane Spa. Spa treatment offerings include massages, body scrubs and wraps, facials and waxing services. Spa packages are also available for individuals, couples and groups.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMexico City5.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (501)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLas Suites has an on-site spa that provides treatments like hot stone massages and hydrating facials. The modern, yet tranquil, facility features locker rooms with showers, a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, which are accessible 24-hours per day. A quiet lounge and quaint courtyard offer a place to relax before or after treatments.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMexico City5.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (727)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe hotel’s spa, Aurora, offers a variety of personalized services including massages, healing rituals and body treatments. There are indigenous treatments inspired by Olmec, Toltec, Aztec and Mayan traditions. The spa’s services incorporate pure essential oils and ingredients such as cocoa butter, lemon and rosemary.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel’s Heavenly Spa by Westin offers a variety of massages, facials and body treatments that incorporate natural materials, including Natura Bisse and Aromazen spa products. There are seven treatment rooms, along with a rooftop counter-current swimming pool, steam rooms, whirlpools and a signature Heavenly Shower.4.5-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.