- View all PhotosGrand Hotel MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe property's LifeSpa and Salon provides a variety of spa services. The full-service spa offers massages, facials, body treatments, waxing and salon services, including nail and hair care.
- View all PhotosHotel Ivy, A Luxury Collection Hotel, MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe hotel's Anda Spa is a full-service facility with a cafe, spa services, fitness center, whirlpool, plunge pools, couples suites and 14 treatment rooms. The spa is designed with eco-friendly materials, including bamboo floors and uniforms, robes and linens made from hemp and other natural fibers.
- View all PhotosLoews Minneapolis HotelMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The hotel's Embury Spa is a full-service facility offering a range of services, including facials, body treatments, massages, waxing and makeup application. There's also the couples Harmony Room with a harmony shower and steam room, along with herbal infused tea.
- View all PhotosRadisson Blu Mall of AmericaBloomington, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The hotel's Solimar Wellness Spa offers a full range of services, including massages, facials and body treatments. There is also a full-service salon on-site, which features hair and nail care, waxing and makeup services.
- View all PhotosHewing HotelMinneapolis, MN4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Recent travelers have plenty of praise for the Hewing Hotel in Minneapolis. Accommodations, which guests described as stylish and comfortable, are uniquely decorated, with many featuring details like exposed wood, metal or brick to pay tribute to the hotel's origins as a warehouse. All rooms and suites include flat-screen TVs, curated private bars and complimentary Wi-Fi access. When it's time for a bite to eat, visitors can head to the on-site restaurant Tullibee, which features seasonal cuisine, hearty dishes and shareable plates. Patrons praised the meals at the eatery, but also said the hotel's location in the heart of the city makes it easy to walk to other nearby dining options as well, which they appreciated. What's more, the rooftop bar, sauna and hot tub – which are open year-round – were all hits with recent guests, too. Those in town on business can also take advantage of the hotel's meeting space, which consists of a library, boardrooms and a ballroom. The only downside, according to some, is that select rooms do not offer great views. So if that's important, be sure to request a city view room when booking.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.